Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
So gale is doing great. She has learened to jump up on stuff when i tell her to. I think agility will be great for her even if we never compete

She is so much easier to train now that she is almost an adult

So anyone else train their cats to do anything?

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Both of my cats are trained to come when I call them, but that is about it. Isis is intelligent, but too lazy/not motivated enough. Harley would jump through flaming hoops for food, but she is pretty dumb. Unless there is a way to make food float in front of her face constantly, I don't think she would figure out how to follow commands.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
AraTeran
Both of my cats are trained to come when I call them, but that is about it. Isis is intelligent, but too lazy/not motivated enough. Harley would jump through flaming hoops for food, but she is pretty dumb. Unless there is a way to make food float in front of her face constantly, I don't think she would figure out how to follow commands.

lol fluffers is like that. you could have his favorite food in front of him and he may give the trick a very halfassed attempt but thats all you will get

reign is very clever but she isnt able to be that active because of her breathing issues. she is the pug of the cat world and she doesnt even have a flat face

gale just took a couple weeks of me only getting her to do the trick once every night before bed. we started with the feather wand and the command then ditched the toy and now i can just point and say up. sometimes she has to see the treat before she will do it but most of the time she will do it really quick then start purring. she does it faster for hubby though since he usually gives her a handful of treats and i only give her one.

i need to make a hoop for her to jump through, and figure out how to get her to go through her tunnul on command. im at a total loss there and have no idea how to train any animal to do that. i fail so hard with stowrm with going through things

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff