Welcome to Gaia! ::

VonVix
~ Aki - Fairy ~
VonVix

AHH! I MELT!

This is the only particularly cute picture I can find of my dogs. This is how Jet sleeps normally, but this time he was on my bed and I woke up to him like this.
User Image

Squishy-sleepers are the best.

Zoe was the cutest puppy ever. Then she grew up

User Image
It's a nice picture of her, but it just makes me sad every time, because she's not my baby in it; thankfully she doesn't usually look that grown-up/serious

What a darling. The baby stage goes by so fast, I regret not taking pictures every day of my two. This is the best puppy picture I have of my Jet... but we didn't have him until about 2 months later!
User Image

Holycrap he was cute and fuzzy.

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
~ Aki - Fairy ~

He's still a little fuzzy, particularly his butt!
This is him nowadays, poor boy keeps getting mistaken for a girl whenever I introduce him to someone new lol.
User Image

Is yours a rough collie?
VonVix
~ Aki - Fairy ~

This is him nowadays, poor boy keeps getting mistaken for a girl whenever I introduce him to someone new lol.
User Image

Is yours a rough collie?

He looks like a sweetie.
She's a rough-border mix

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
~ Aki - Fairy ~
VonVix
~ Aki - Fairy ~

User Image

Is yours a rough collie?

He looks like a sweetie.
She's a rough-border mix

I wondered because she still looks like a young rough collie who hasn't quite come into bloom with her coat yet! A mix like that must be a joy to work with. whee
VonVix

I wondered because she still looks like a young rough collie who hasn't quite come into bloom with her coat yet! A mix like that must be a joy to work with. whee

Yeah.. she kind of has the build of a rough, albeit slightly leaner (though she needs to lose some weight now), and the coat of a border
about 2.5 years ago shortly after her first trip to the groomer so her coat's not as thick/fluffy/poofy as normal
User Image

She's a blast and the reason it's been cemented in my mind that the border collie is the breed for me. She has so much spunk and sass and will backtalk, but aims to please and takes the time to think through her actions once in awhile; not to mention how full of expression those eyes and ears are. Sadly she's only my part-time pooch these days, though (technically she's mum's dog, so I spent her first year and a half -ish living with her and now live down the street and just steal her when I can)

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
~ Aki - Fairy ~
VonVix

Yeah.. she kind of has the build of a rough, albeit slightly leaner (though she needs to lose some weight now), and the coat of a border
about 2.5 years ago shortly after her first trip to the groomer so her coat's not as thick/fluffy/poofy as normal
User Image

She's a blast and the reason it's been cemented in my mind that the border collie is the breed for me. She has so much spunk and sass and will backtalk, but aims to please and takes the time to think through her actions once in awhile; not to mention how full of expression those eyes and ears are. Sadly she's only my part-time pooch these days, though (technically she's mum's dog, so I spent her first year and a half -ish living with her and now live down the street and just steal her when I can)

That's lovely. whee I've developed a soft spot for border collies even though I've not worked with many at all, part of me would absolutely love to have one along with my shelties, and another part of me wants a GSD in the future. Hell, maybe I'll have both of them lol. I just need to get my life more "balanced" to accommodate that many dogs, it's mainly why I want to get into working with dogs full time, so my own dogs can be involved with me more, instead of leaving them with my bf or alone while at work.
VonVix
~ Aki - Fairy ~
VonVix

User Image

That's lovely. whee I've developed a soft spot for border collies even though I've not worked with many at all, part of me would absolutely love to have one along with my shelties, and another part of me wants a GSD in the future. Hell, maybe I'll have both of them lol. I just need to get my life more "balanced" to accommodate that many dogs, it's mainly why I want to get into working with dogs full time, so my own dogs can be involved with me more, instead of leaving them with my bf or alone while at work.

A job working with dogs would be a dream come true.

Timid Informer

I have so many cute pictures that I've taken!

These two are Aiden and Denali from the International Wolf Center in Ely Minnesota:
User Image

These two are the kittens I got my neighbor, Murphy and Clyde, they were brothers, and the sweetest things ever.
User Image

This is Hawk, being nosy
User Image

Mae the cat, and Bella the dog, sharing secrets.
User Image

Me and Jazz were working on retrieving from hand, and this is what I had on hand to work with.
User Image

Jazz loves sitting on the corner of the couch, ignore the crooked Christmas tree in the back
User Image

And this is the bunny that I nursed back to health. She was severely dehydrated, and stayed with us for about a week, to get back on her feet, and then back to the wild. She was an interesting little project.
User Image

Blessed Trash

Okay, prepare for pictures =)

First is Sargent,

User Image
User Image

And puppy-Shadow

User Image
User Image
User Image

Grown Up Shadow

User Image

And the lovely axolotls =)

Monster:
User Image
User Image

Dagon:
User Image
User Image

Both:
User Image

Hope you enjoy! I have so many more -.- it was hard to just pick a few... And I didn't even get into the two fish aquariums lol!

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

When I brought Sally home.
Not a very good picture but I still really like it.
heart My little chihuahua poodle mix puppy heart

User Image

poor baby looks so pathetic with his winter apparel hahaha

User Image

Silly thing yawning so glad i caught this moment 4laugh
bubblebabblebubbles

Your pictures don't show.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I have a new one of the little nerd in her battle cube(who is REALLY hard to take a picture of cuz she won't sit still!)
User Image
And you can see her lil shaved belly from the spay in this one:
User Image

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Chicle and Cobo. They're best buds.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cobo being a s**t. This is how he asks to come in. He attaches himself to the window screen.

Champagne hiding in her coffee box.

Lemmy's new friend. He drags his monkey everywhere.
User Image

my little Mochi looking like a straight up model~
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out