Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Let's rant about our pets, and the silly things they do...

My kitty, Bug, is always sitting by the door when I get home, waiting for me.
Whenever I make a bed in my apartment, she tries to help by running and diving under the sheets and/or pillows. I basically make the bed around her, and she crawls around the sheets. XD
If I'm home alone I won't close the door all the way when I go to the bathroom, and she'll come running in and try curl up on my lap. She also sits on the edge of the bath tub every time I shower, I'm waiting for her to jump right in with me!
She likes to perch on the back of my love seat right beside the window, and she tries to hunt bugs through the screen. She's very good at it!

What are some cute/funny things that YOUR pets do? Not just cats, either!

Share some pictures of your pets!

BUG!!

User Image

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
D: What a gorgeous kitty! biggrin I love her eyes. XD And she sounds extremely loveable. smile <3 Wish I had room for a cat.

razz I have those 4 rowdy dogs down below. XD My pitty, Harley, likes to dive in the blanket while your making the bed as well. <_< Though its probably not nearly as graceful or fun as your little Bug though. XD

>_< My German Shepherd mix still thinks she's a lapdog as well. 7 months old and almost 60 pounds. XD It's my own fault for letting her do it.

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nancy Explosion
D: What a gorgeous kitty! biggrin I love her eyes. XD And she sounds extremely loveable. smile <3 Wish I had room for a cat.

razz I have those 4 rowdy dogs down below. XD My pitty, Harley, likes to dive in the blanket while your making the bed as well. <_< Though its probably not nearly as graceful or fun as your little Bug though. XD

>_< My German Shepherd mix still thinks she's a lapdog as well. 7 months old and almost 60 pounds. XD It's my own fault for letting her do it.

So cute! I love that you have pictures of your pets in your signature. I had dogs growing up, but it's been years now. I look forward to the day when I have my own home and am able to get a new puppy. Dogs make great companions, for sure!
I can just imagine a dog trying to help with making a bed, haha. It's hard enough with a kitty! haha. My boyfriend's sister has a pitbull named Xena, she's so cute! She's getting old and slow, and she's so sweet. I would love to have a pitbull someday.

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Novacaine Remix
Nancy Explosion

So cute! I love that you have pictures of your pets in your signature. I had dogs growing up, but it's been years now. I look forward to the day when I have my own home and am able to get a new puppy. Dogs make great companions, for sure!
I can just imagine a dog trying to help with making a bed, haha. It's hard enough with a kitty! haha. My boyfriend's sister has a pitbull named Xena, she's so cute! She's getting old and slow, and she's so sweet. I would love to have a pitbull someday.

They're amazing dogs to own. smile Harleen has the heart of gold, despite her awful bed making skills. XD We're actually fostering the littlest PitBull in my signature. He was abused, >_< so some major attention was in order. XD Though at this point, we're thinkin' of keepin' the little guy. He's too close to our Schnauzer.

Xena sounds like a sweetheart. smile Such a cute name for a pitty too~~

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nancy Explosion

They're amazing dogs to own. smile Harleen has the heart of gold, despite her awful bed making skills. XD We're actually fostering the littlest PitBull in my signature. He was abused, >_< so some major attention was in order. XD Though at this point, we're thinkin' of keepin' the little guy. He's too close to our Schnauzer.

The little guy is adorable! I'd want to keep him too... Especially knowing he had been abused, I'd want to be the one to provide him with a good home. My parents adopted an abused cat from the SPCA, and they've had her for a few years now. She's still very timid and scares easily, but she's such a sweetheart.
Oh, I've always wanted to take part in the foster home program at the local SPCA, but I know I'd want to keep all of the animals that I took in. Someday I'd like to have a big piece of property and all sorts of pets to love and take care of.

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Novacaine Remix
Nancy Explosion

The little guy is adorable! I'd want to keep him too... Especially knowing he had been abused, I'd want to be the one to provide him with a good home. My parents adopted an abused cat from the SPCA, and they've had her for a few years now. She's still very timid and scares easily, but she's such a sweetheart.
Oh, I've always wanted to take part in the foster home program at the local SPCA, but I know I'd want to keep all of the animals that I took in. Someday I'd like to have a big piece of property and all sorts of pets to love and take care of.

I would die to have an SPCA around here. D: I like watching the shows on animal planet. <_<

It's awesome they adopted though. biggrin Especially to take in an animal that was abused. I honestly haven't known too many people to do it. razz (Apparently, its too much of a hassle for them.)
We have animal control. >_< He's a nice guy though, he'll let you "foster" so you can take the puppy home and keep it from getting put down.

Lil'Baine still doesn't like people much. >_< We've been inviting people over to help socialize him, as well as setting up a few doggy play dates. biggrin We're just afraid that adopting him out will mean he won't be getting the attention he gets here. >_<

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nancy Explosion

I would die to have an SPCA around here. D: I like watching the shows on animal planet. <_<

It's awesome they adopted though. biggrin Especially to take in an animal that was abused. I honestly haven't known too many people to do it. razz (Apparently, its too much of a hassle for them.)
We have animal control. >_< He's a nice guy though, he'll let you "foster" so you can take the puppy home and keep it from getting put down.

Lil'Baine still doesn't like people much. >_< We've been inviting people over to help socialize him, as well as setting up a few doggy play dates. biggrin We're just afraid that adopting him out will mean he won't be getting the attention he gets here. >_<

You can go to the SPCA here and take the dogs they have for walks, I want to do that sometime soon. <3 I used to work at a convenience store down the street from it, and a retired man that used to go every day to walk the dogs would bring them to the store so I could meet them all, hehe.
My parents actually have four cats, all of which that they adopted from the SPCA. Bug was meant to go to the SPCA, but they wouldn't take her because technically she 'had a home', the guy just felt he didn't have the means to take care of 5 kittens.

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Novacaine Remix
Nancy Explosion

You can go to the SPCA here and take the dogs they have for walks, I want to do that sometime soon. <3 I used to work at a convenience store down the street from it, and a retired man that used to go every day to walk the dogs would bring them to the store so I could meet them all, hehe.
My parents actually have four cats, all of which that they adopted from the SPCA. Bug was meant to go to the SPCA, but they wouldn't take her because technically she 'had a home', the guy just felt he didn't have the means to take care of 5 kittens.

At least you got ahold of her. smile She looks so well cared for. <3

XD I don't see how you couldn't go in and adopt them all. biggrin But I didn't know they did that! Super neat though. Makes me really wish we had a program like that around here. >_< (Like walking 4 dogs isn't enough for me. Lol.)

Again, super amazing that they adopted. biggrin

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
such a CUTE kitty and such a perfect name for it. heart

my cat, cinder, was adopted last year from our local pound. she loves toys but has a particular favorite. it's a tiny, brown, stuffed dog that we have officially dubbed 'gregory'. she carries him around the house like he's her baby. whenever she gets upset at one of the other cats, she'll go 'beat up' on him and then later clean him like he's her best friend. she also likes to hop into my lap with her stuffy in her mouth and pretend like she's showing off a fresh kill. i'm not really sure why she loves him so much.

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
Kittyyyyyyyy!

My Chinese hamster, Sookie, loves to take her cotton wool and make little nests in her cage. I caught her one day under her wool just happily chillin, and I got curious and lifted the wool up a little to say hello, and then laughed hysterically when she looked like this

User Image

Cotton head!
I have a cat named Mister Kitters. He drinks from the toilet and he likes to hop up on the computer desk. Or the fridge. Or the back of my armchair, which makes it rock and startles the fack out of me. D:

I also have an absynian guinea pig named Chico. He moves his igloo around a lot and takes his hay rack down when he finishes all his timothy hay.

Sometimes when I play xbox I put him in my lap... whenever I play Dragon Age, he'll actually watch. whee

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MemoriesOfGreen
such a CUTE kitty and such a perfect name for it. heart

my cat, cinder, was adopted last year from our local pound. she loves toys but has a particular favorite. it's a tiny, brown, stuffed dog that we have officially dubbed 'gregory'. she carries him around the house like he's her baby. whenever she gets upset at one of the other cats, she'll go 'beat up' on him and then later clean him like he's her best friend. she also likes to hop into my lap with her stuffy in her mouth and pretend like she's showing off a fresh kill. i'm not really sure why she loves him so much.

That is too cute!! I love that she'll use it when she's angry, but then take care of it later on. Bug has this little purple toy that's stuffed with crinkley paper, and she usually tries to destroy it but yesterday I caught her cleaning it. hehe

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Katheros
Kittyyyyyyyy!

My Chinese hamster, Sookie, loves to take her cotton wool and make little nests in her cage. I caught her one day under her wool just happily chillin, and I got curious and lifted the wool up a little to say hello, and then laughed hysterically when she looked like this

Cotton head!

SO ADORABLE!! ^_^ My sister and I each had a teddy bear hamster growing up, we named them Dr Evil and Mini Me. haha.
So you put little bits of cotton wool for her? That's such a neat idea!
Novacaine Remix
Whenever I make a bed in my apartment, she tries to help by running and diving under the sheets and/or pillows. I basically make the bed around her, and she crawls around the sheets. XD

BUG!!

User Image

My cat, Misty, does the same

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out