Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dogs or Cats? What is your favorite and why?
My Ferrets...

Meh....I have both. But out of the two I have I prefer our cat over our dog...as the dog is a pain in the a**.

Stole my sanity!

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i like raccoons heart
Dog. I don't mind cats, but I never want one.

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Cats are cool and all- nice and quiet and whatnot, but dogs are awesome. They'll talk to you, they'll run with you, they'll protect you... Dogs seem more human to me than cats. Maybe it's because my cat is fat and angry.

Oh and also cats spread toxoplasmosis, a highly probable cause for schizophrenia
THE MORE YOU KNOW~

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Blades of Naruto
Dogs or Cats? What is your favorite and why?

my favorite is a dog because i have never had a cat and dogs go arf arf
Cats, because I got two and they mean the world to me!
There is no need for any more of these threads, please don't make them. Go comment on another or if you are just wanting to see what people have to say on the matter, again there are so many of these, imo ridiculous threads, available to read through.
dogs simply cause there adorable

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

dogs because even though they require more attention and training, I like training, it's like a hobby for me. I love seeing the progress and I love being able to take my dog out with me and even tho cats can be more independent, i like that dogs are more dependent on their owners because the reason I got a dog is so I would have someone to take care of. =) She's my baby<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff