Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Mage

We've had her for four weeks now, and she went from being nothing but skin and bones to a beautiful husky looking cat. :3

This is her when we discovered her in our front yard:
User Image

AND UM... I don't have an updated picture uploaded yet. They're all on my phone. ;-; But here she is! She loves my husband because he's the one that feeds her the canned food in the morning, but she loves me because I so happen to speak fat kitty language. ;3

Celestial Dog

I can't wait to see an updated photo! c: I hope you keep updating on her progress!

She sounds like such a sweetheart. Have you had a vet take a good look at her and all that?? (silly question I guess gonk )

Mega Mage

Q2k
I can't wait to see an updated photo! c: I hope you keep updating on her progress!

She sounds like such a sweetheart. Have you had a vet take a good look at her and all that?? (silly question I guess gonk )

Not a silly question at all! We took her to the vet the second day after we took her in (after she had a good night's rest). She tested negative for feline leukemia, had no mites, ticks, or fleas, and aside from a wound that was filled with pus (we got medicine for it), she was perfectly fine!! Just a bit dehydrated. The vet was quite impressed that this kitty made it being this nice, since nice cats tend to finish last I guess. ;-;

Anyways! She's doing great now! Shedding up a storm, and doesn't look like a stray anymore!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff