Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
letter on the clouds
yuki cross116
letter on the clouds
I love dogs when they howl <3 its so cute. My aussie almost only howls, and doesn't really bark, but I think my chiweenie is actually unable to howl. Nobody has ever heard her, or any of her family, howl.

Well when i first got Archie and when he started to bark my dad said he has a girl bark... then when he started howling he said now why can you do that loud but not bark loud???? mrgreen biggrin lol... it was hilarios! rofl 4laugh blaugh

XD Lol, how cute. I think it's hilarious when dogs have super feminine barks.

Ikr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well when we got him the ppl taking care of him, didn't exactly know what breed he is... so we just said he was a mix of some sort... and they said that he had a weak bark! He does it's sad! my ex boyfriends dog has a bigger one then he does! Which i think is very sad! But o well he has his looks! 4laugh

Dangerous Lover

yuki cross116
letter on the clouds

Ikr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well when we got him the ppl taking care of him, didn't exactly know what breed he is... so we just said he was a mix of some sort... and they said that he had a weak bark! He does it's sad! my ex boyfriends dog has a bigger one then he does! Which i think is very sad! But o well he has his looks! 4laugh

Lol, do you have any pictures of him?

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
letter on the clouds
yuki cross116
letter on the clouds

yea alot on my phone but i dont know how to upload sad (((( I want to tell you an adorable story about him!!!!!!!! So.. Archie is in LOVE heart with peanut butter (which is hilarios) and this might sound discusting but i put it on my feet and he started to lick it off me! I twas the cutest thing in the whole world!!!!!!!!! So then i washed offf my feet lol xp blaugh rofl
Katheros
One of my sister's huskies does that. In fact I took a vid of it one time.

Here

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs_sTKAbxAw

The dogs are awesome

Dangerous Lover

yuki cross116
letter on the clouds
yuki cross116
letter on the clouds

yea alot on my phone but i dont know how to upload sad (((( I want to tell you an adorable story about him!!!!!!!! So.. Archie is in LOVE heart with peanut butter (which is hilarios) and this might sound discusting but i put it on my feet and he started to lick it off me! I twas the cutest thing in the whole world!!!!!!!!! So then i washed offf my feet lol xp blaugh rofl

That is very odd, lol. I feel bad about giving my pets peanut butter because I can't give them milk to go with it. Haha

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
letter on the clouds
yuki cross116
letter on the clouds
yuki cross116
letter on the clouds

That is very odd, lol. I feel bad about giving my pets peanut butter because I can't give them milk to go with it. Haha

yea i know but it tickled! xp And yes milk would go nice with it! lol blaugh xd

Dangerous Lover

yuki cross116
letter on the clouds
yuki cross116
letter on the clouds
yuki cross116
letter on the clouds

Yes but sadly most adult dogs are lactose intolerant so I can not give them milk, so peanut butter is out of the question. XD;

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
RAwmOnkEY8787
Katheros

Here

The dogs are awesomeWhy thank you (: They are lovely dogs. Shadow (The one whose grey and white with amber eyes smiling at the camera) loves me. There's a running joke that we're boyfriend and girlfriend and he was a crush on me xd I always give him cuddles and rub his chest and when I stop he grabs my hand with his paw as if to say "Why'd you stop? Keep going" heart

Shan is the only husky out of all of them that howls

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
letter on the clouds
yuki cross116
letter on the clouds
yuki cross116
letter on the clouds

Yes but sadly most adult dogs are lactose intolerant so I can not give them milk, so peanut butter is out of the question. XD;

lol yuppppppppppp and i have heard that! If you do decide to give you doggie som peanut butter be prepared that they will go CRAZY for it! xd 4laugh rofl
Katheros
RAwmOnkEY8787
Katheros

Here

The dogs are awesome
Why thank you (: They are lovely dogs. Shadow (The one whose grey and white with amber eyes smiling at the camera) loves me. There's a running joke that we're boyfriend and girlfriend and he was a crush on me xd I always give him cuddles and rub his chest and when I stop he grabs my hand with his paw as if to say "Why'd you stop? Keep going" heart

Shan is the only husky out of all of them that howls

gorgeous dogs for a fact, husky's are very pretty and love to howl
yuki cross116
Vodoo Mialyn Voltaire
xd My mom's shnauzer does that. All we have to say is Sissy sing! And she'll start doing it. It's cute.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... 4laugh You just say sissy sing? And she does it! That is so Adorable! 4laugh blaugh mrgreen
Yup... Although she doesn't do it full heartedly unless we join in. But still
how cute!!! Is it a beagle?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas