Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So I have 2 cars. A cougar and a lincoln, well on my cougar I have a ticket, so I have been driving the lincoln. In June I brought my pit home in my cougar, and I LOVE taking him on rides with me because he loves going on rides, well in my Lincoln he's okay, he enjoys rides and gets out when told. But I was washing my Cougar today because I am paying off the ticket and getting a job, he got in the car and when I was done I called him out, and he didn't want to move, it's almost as if he remembers which car he was brought home in.
Can that actually be possible? To where he remembers what car he was brought home in?
By the way pic drop because people always ask xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Omg he's so freaking cute. emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

It's probably not because he remembers per se, but he just wants to go for a ride. With my(my boyfriend's dog) he will will jump into any car that has a door open. One of his key words is "car ride". Once he hears that he will get all excited and hop into any car. It's so cute how dogs get all hopped up over car rides.

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Psychedelic Trip Out

It's probably not because he remembers per se, but he just wants to go for a ride. With my(my boyfriend's dog) he will will jump into any car that has a door open. One of his key words is "car ride". Once he hears that he will get all excited and hop into any car. It's so cute how dogs get all hopped up over car rides.
See that's the thing, he's way more excited about the Cougar than the Lincoln. And that's my word too, I say "car ride?!" And he is like a tornado burning_eyes And thank you o3o he's mah babeh <3

Commander in Chief

Satans Bloody Valentine
Psychedelic Trip Out

See that's the thing, he's way more excited about the Cougar than the Lincoln. And that's my word too, I say "car ride?!" And he is like a tornado burning_eyes And thank you o3o he's mah babeh <3
Did you know that today is my birthday and that animals are going to take over Gaia and then you will all have to bow down before the animal overlords? Unless you are animals, in which case you will get extra cake. I'm excited for this! Have a birthday treat for animals! Byebye!
Dogs definitely can have preference about vehicles. I don't know that it's necessarily because that's what you brought him home in, though.

It may be a result of the size of the seat, driving styles, how touchy the car can be, the potential destination, etc...

Zoe has no qualms about hopping into my car but she's generally not as quick to hop into mum's car, not as keen on mum's Durango (though that may just be because she needs help to get in), she doesn't like going in the motorhome overmuch (it means we're going on a long drive and uprooting her -she's a big fan of routine and regularity), and it's a struggle to get her into anybody else's vehicles most of the time.
Bella will gladly go in any available vehicle.

ETA: They both came home in the Durango

Commander in Chief

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Dogs definitely can have preference about vehicles. I don't know that it's necessarily because that's what you brought him home in, though.

It may be a result of the size of the seat, driving styles, how touchy the car can be, the potential destination, etc...

Zoe has no qualms about hopping into my car but she's generally not as quick to hop into mum's car, not as keen on mum's Durango (though that may just be because she needs help to get in), she doesn't like going in the motorhome overmuch (it means we're going on a long drive and uprooting her -she's a big fan of routine and regularity), and it's a struggle to get her into anybody else's vehicles most of the time.
Bella will gladly go in any available vehicle.
Did you know that I am so green I am the only rabbit that can be seen from outer space? I am the Great Wall of China of rabbits. It is impressive but true! Ok BYE!

9,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have multiple cars as well and when I say "wanna go for a ride." they turn into tornados too. Once I'm outside Emmett runs to my Intrepid which sits outside (which was the car I brought him home in) and Keta runs to my Kia (which is was she was brought home in) even though 90% of the time we take the mini van. I don't know why they do what they do, but they do it.

Emmett is the brindle and white one with the whale eyes going on and Keta is the brindle one.
User Image
Keta enjoying hot packs

User Image

Emmett begging for food
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items