Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Goat

Mei Tsui
strawberryseal
Mei Tsui
strawberryseal
Mei Tsui

That's what we diiddd. But this was the new vet. XD
We went to a crappy vet with my last cat, so we just tried out this one. So now it's time to try another one because they suck too.

oh, dang..
I remember taking my cat to get her leg fixed up (she was attacked by a dog) and the vet we took her to was HORRIBLE. My cat was not happy and they over dosed the drug DX
I took her to a new place and they fixed her right up. smile

Your poor cat. D: I'm glad you found a good place though.
I wish all vets just knew what they were 'effing doing so we wouldn't have to go through all this frustration. I feel so bad for my cat.

where i live, so do we. I had to drive 40 mins outta town to help my cat.. let me tell you.. she was one mad cat in the car.. hehe. smile
But now my little 6 year old cat is all healthy. biggrin
I hope the best for yours!

My cat actually LOVES car rides. It's adorable. But now she learned that if she gets in the carrier it means she's going to the vet so she doesn't look forward to it.
Thank you :3

No prob! :3
and my cat hates them! she cant stand the carrier so we keep her in the back seat and she meows LOUDLY if im not petting her or letting her know im there. :3

Timid Explorer

strawberryseal
Mei Tsui
strawberryseal
Mei Tsui
strawberryseal
Mei Tsui

That's what we diiddd. But this was the new vet. XD
We went to a crappy vet with my last cat, so we just tried out this one. So now it's time to try another one because they suck too.

oh, dang..
I remember taking my cat to get her leg fixed up (she was attacked by a dog) and the vet we took her to was HORRIBLE. My cat was not happy and they over dosed the drug DX
I took her to a new place and they fixed her right up. smile

I wish all vets just knew what they were 'effing doing so we wouldn't have to go through all this frustration. I feel so bad for my cat.

where i live, so do we. I had to drive 40 mins outta town to help my cat.. let me tell you.. she was one mad cat in the car.. hehe. smile

My cat actually LOVES car rides. It's adorable. But now she learned that if she gets in the carrier it means she's going to the vet so she doesn't look forward to it.

and my cat hates them! she cant stand the carrier so we keep her in the back seat and she meows LOUDLY if im not petting her or letting her know im there. :3

D'aw XD
Poor kitty.

Tipsy Goat

Mei Tsui
strawberryseal
Mei Tsui
strawberryseal
Mei Tsui

D'aw XD
Poor kitty.

Yeah, But Ella my other cat LOVES them smile she watches people driving.. and they look at her...awkwardly.. smile

Timid Explorer

strawberryseal
Mei Tsui
strawberryseal
Mei Tsui
strawberryseal
Mei Tsui

D'aw XD
Poor kitty.

Yeah, But Ella my other cat LOVES them smile she watches people driving.. and they look at her...awkwardly.. smile

Hehe, my cat likes to watch cars drive by. And while we were at the gas station on the way home from the vet today, I held the carrier up so she could see out the window. And this old guy was staring at her weirdly the whole time.

Tipsy Goat

Haha Niiceeeeee smile heart

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
to me it kind of looks liek she a a reaction to soemthing, and shoul could of licked at it or something (after messing up her stitches) and transferred the infection. If it isn't that then yeah it could be something to do with the biotics... just keep an eye on her and look to see if any new spots apears.

so speaking of car rides. Jake who we are guessing was a drop off last fall, was taken in when I got home from school (i go to college) and I was driving him with one of my friends to the vets to get neutured, he is a big cat and I just had him in a medium size dog kennel. WE were dogs hanging out the window as we tried pulling over because he took a MASSIVE s**t in the kennel. I lucky didn't lose my breakfast or my coffee... my friend... lost her coffee.

On the ride home though he was very....stoned and seeking love... We are sure it was his first time in a vehical since he was dropped off out near my house... so i'm sure he was originally having flash back to that and thinking we were going to leave him somewhere... but he loves me more after that day.

Ika the cat that i'm taking in for a friend... she goes from a mean cat to a clingy cat in the cat. she is put on a leash and harness in the car. if she had her way she would just sleep under the seat the whole time.

Timid Explorer

Um.. ew XD

I wish I could put my cat on a harness, but she attacks it when I try.

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
yeah, just found out he has an infected paw to night... so he is giving us "I will kill you in your sleep" look tonight. fun thing... I might try and put him in my room until he gets better

Timid Explorer

Mistress of Rain
yeah, just found out he has an infected paw to night... so he is giving us "I will kill you in your sleep" look tonight. fun thing... I might try and put him in my room until he gets better

Yeah that's probably a good idea. Letting them roam around while they've got something wrong is sometimes a scary thing. XD;

It's because my cat could go wherever she wanted in the house that we didn't realize soon enough she could reach her stitches.
awwwwww poor kitty 3nodding

Timid Explorer

Yeah sweatdrop

We're gonna also call other vets tomorrow to ask about it and see what they say, rather than juuust waiting for Friday. Hopefully they can help some too. She's been though so much I don't want her to have to go through anymore. u.u;

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mei Tsui
Mistress of Rain

Yeah that's probably a good idea. Letting them roam around while they've got something wrong is sometimes a scary thing. XD;

It's because my cat could go wherever she wanted in the house that we didn't realize soon enough she could reach her stitches.

well when he got chopped he was stayed in the garage and wasn't let out until sunday. At some point last week is when he tore his claw i am assuming when he destroyed the cage (first time my uncle needed to go outside to mow). so though my aunt is willing to keep him in the garage for a couple of days for his foot, I want to maybe get him into my room. (if he does well then maybe he will become my pet.)

Timid Explorer

Mistress of Rain
Mei Tsui
Mistress of Rain

well when he got chopped he was stayed in the garage and wasn't let out until sunday. At some point last week is when he tore his claw i am assuming when he destroyed the cage (first time my uncle needed to go outside to mow). so though my aunt is willing to keep him in the garage for a couple of days for his foot, I want to maybe get him into my room. (if he does well then maybe he will become my pet.)

Ah, sweet! ^^ I hope he will become yours

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mei Tsui
Mistress of Rain
Mei Tsui
Mistress of Rain

as long as he can adjust to being an indoor cat.... right now when ever i'm outside/garage (and not treating him for something....) he is at my feet.... i always have to be in his site or where he can hear me. even has started to lay closer to the door into the house when he knows i'm home (and will go to sleep in a little shelf of my uncle's.

Timid Explorer

Mistress of Rain
Mei Tsui
Mistress of Rain
Mei Tsui
Mistress of Rain

as long as he can adjust to being an indoor cat.... right now when ever i'm outside/garage (and not treating him for something....) he is at my feet.... i always have to be in his site or where he can hear me. even has started to lay closer to the door into the house when he knows i'm home (and will go to sleep in a little shelf of my uncle's.

Aww, that's cute! Sounds like he wants to be yours. x3
I think he could adjust with time to being indoor. I really think all cats should be indoor, outside is too dangerous for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff