Welcome to Gaia! ::

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I discovered the perfect new home for Kirby. At first he was kind of sad but then I told him this is where all the leftover food gets tossed.

User Image

Thanks for playing along everyone, I hope you had a Happy April Fool's Day. rofl

Does anyone know any brands for a cheap, basic doghouse?

From now on Kirby will be a strictly outdoor dog so I need a structure that will meet the basic shelter requirements for a dog that lives outside. This morning Kirby violently assaulted my mantis Charming and I really just need some sort of shelter asap since he is no longer allowed in the house. It can get very hot here and we do get a lot of rain but no snow during the winter.

Eloquent Gawker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_awesome
Savage Destiny

emotion_awesome
That would be is color but it looks kind of pricy. User Image
Here are some 'easy to make yourself' or on the cheaper end for buying.

15 Dog House Plans

I'm sorry to hear about your mantis, I hope he is okay.

Devoted Inquisitor

Is there any way he could be rehomed?
SHD

15 Dog House Plans

I fear Charming's tiny mantis psyche will be forever destroyed. I put four flies in his cage so he would have some friends in his time of need, and he viciously killed and ate all of them.

Latrans
I debated doing this but my mom says he is too weird and people would just return him.

Devoted Inquisitor

Krissim Klaw

Latrans
I debated doing this but my mom says he is too weird and people would just return him.

If this isn't an April Fool's, I'm an a*****e.
It sounds like he should be put down, if he's that dangerous... eek

Commander in Chief

Latrans
Krissim Klaw

Latrans

Did you know that today is my birthday and that animals are going to take over Gaia and then you will all have to bow down before the animal overlords? Unless you are animals, in which case you will get extra cake. I'm excited for this! Have a birthday treat for animals! Byebye!
Latrans
Krissim Klaw

Latrans

I know, I know, but there have been a string of break-ins lately so a it might be nice to have an intimidating dog in the yard to protect the house. I do worry about mantises slipping in though because we have chainlink.

Commander in Chief

Krissim Klaw
Latrans
Krissim Klaw

Latrans

I know, I know, but there have been a string of break-ins lately so a it might be nice to have an intimidating dog in the yard to protect the house. I do worry about mantises slipping in though because we have chainlink.
Did you know that I am allergic to lots of types of candy, and if I eat too many jellybeans I will swell up and begin to autosexually reproduce again?

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200

I've always found cardboard boxes do the trick quite well!
Especially in the rain and snow.

In the summer you may want to go with a big ice chest turned on its side. It'll keep him cool and he can store all his favorite drinks in it! :)

Commander in Chief

[Kat.On.A.Stick]

I've always found cardboard boxes do the trick quite well!
Especially in the rain and snow.

In the summer you may want to go with a big ice chest turned on its side. It'll keep him cool and he can store all his favorite drinks in it! :)
Did you know that I am allergic to lots of types of candy, and if I eat too many jellybeans I will swell up and begin to autosexually reproduce again?
Krissim Klaw
SHD

15 Dog House Plans

I fear Charming's tiny mantis psyche will be forever destroyed. I put four flies in his cage so he would have some friends in his time of need, and he viciously killed and ate all of them.

Latrans

I'm so sorry to hear about that. It must be devastating to think of Charming not being the same ever again. I hope everything works out.

Commander in Chief

SHD
Krissim Klaw
SHD

15 Dog House Plans

Latrans

I'm so sorry to hear about that. It must be devastating to think of Charming not being the same ever again. I hope everything works out.
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff