Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

So I sleep with a box fan in my window at night because it gets hot and we have no AC. This fan stays on like 24/7.

Now here's the weird part. Last night at about 2:30am, the fan was making strange noises. My cat Baby was freaking out staring at it and so I got up to investigate. I couldn't find anything so I laid back down to bed. I took the fan out of the window and set it on the floor facing me so I could get some air, and Baby returned to laying on my bed with me. A few minutes later baby jumped down and began to paw at the bottom corner of the fan, and it was my last straw. I got up, turned on the lights and found that a small BAT was inside my box fan! I was pretty freaked out and was going to go downstairs to get a large plastic bag to move the fan into the front yard in fear of the bat getting out and flying around my room.

I noticed my mom was awake for a minute and I was all "We've got a situation, there's a BAT in my Fan!" And so she came up and helped me bring the fan into the front yard. We unscrewed the front cover and got some gloves to pick him out. He ended up flying away, and I hope he wasn't hurt because I couldn't see any injuries on the outside.

It was just super bizarre because there are no holes in my window and my box fan is pretty much turned on 24/7.
That sure is a bizarre bat story. We live in the country and so we get to see bats all the time, they are really cool to watch. 3nodding

Demonic Hunter

SHD
That sure is a bizarre bat story. We live in the country and so we get to see bats all the time, they are really cool to watch. 3nodding
we live in the city so it was crazy. and it was even weirder because there was no holes in my window.
Mari Kyomo
SHD
we live in the city so it was crazy. and it was even weirder because there was no holes in my window.

So he just flew into the fan and got lucky eh? razz

Demonic Hunter

SHD
Mari Kyomo
SHD

I have no idea how he got into my room. D:
Mari Kyomo
SHD
Mari Kyomo
SHD

Magic 3nodding

Demonic Hunter

SHD
Mari Kyomo
SHD
Mari Kyomo
SHD

Magic 3nodding
maybe it was a vampire -gasp-

Devoted Inquisitor

That's spooky! Bats behaving oddly freak me out.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
bats can squeeze themselves in areas VERY well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff