• Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

This Petition States That:
WICCA & PAGANISM ✪ Needs It's Own FORUM 🌟
Separate From Christian & Supernatural Forums

If you agree that:
        1. WICCA & PAGANISM Needs It's Own FORUM: Separate From Christian & Supernatural Forums
        2. Needs at least 2 Two Moderators to maintain fair treatment

Sign: copy/paste the boxed content below in a reply

[img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa424/yourzomgguide/wpGAIA_zps858004d4.png[/img]
        [color=#964F91][b]1. WICCA & PAGANISM Needs It's Own FORUM: Separate From Christian & Supernatural Forums
        2. Needs at least 2 Two Moderators to maintain fair treatment[/b]
        [b]Signed:[/b][/color] [color=darkred]([u]ADD YOUR USERNAME HERE[/u])[/color]

Signature Banner : a link To This Petition
        Help us get signatures by adding this banner to your signature!

User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wicca-paganism-needs-it-s-own-forum/t.95152207_1/#1][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa424/yourzomgguide/wpForum_zps4951b926.png[/img][/url]

RULES
        1. Petition is for Signatures
        2. Follow Gaia TOS
        3. If you want to Discuss this topic please follow the link bellow:

DISCUSSION THREAD xHEREx

✪-----------------------------------✪-------------------------------------------✪
        OUR REASONS FOR A SEPARATE FORUM:

Quote from Morality & Religion Forum Thread / Rules of Posting:
        User Image
        Magic is like prayer
        Witchraft is like practicing a doctorine
        'Supernatural' : like Gods, Goddesses, Spirit guides, spells etc are just like Deity of any religion and practices thereof.

We do not want to debate if our faith is a religion or if it's supernatural.
        We are a religion and our religious dealings are not to be classifies as Supernatural any more than a Catholic or Baptist.
        Morality & Religion also opens us to the attack that by users that we are not a religion. Most likey due to the fact that gaiaonline holds the idea that we are not a religion.
        Our topics get disrupted with this same debate. Catholics or Baptists or any other religion does not have to face this debate in their topics because gaiaonline accepts other Christain/bible, Budist, Hindu, or even Muslim faiths as religions. We should be accepted as religions as well and not have to defend this in our posts so our posts subjects are not disrupted.

1. Christianity clearly opposes Wicca & Paganism, so we do not belong in their thread. Being in their thread would create conflict rather than discussion.
        2. Supernatural by definition is not the same as a LIFESTYLE or a RELIGION:

SUPERNATURAL DEFINITION
              su·per·nat·u·ral
              ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
              adjective
              adjective: supernatural

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
                    "a supernatural being"
                    synonyms: paranormal, psychic, magic, magical, occult, mystic, mystical, superhuman, supernormal; More
                    rareextramundane
                    "supernatural powers"
                    ghostly, phantom, spectral, otherworldly, unearthly, unnatural
                    "a supernatural being"
                    unnaturally or extraordinarily great.
                    "a woman of supernatural beauty"

noun
              noun: supernatural; plural noun: supernaturals

manifestations or events considered to be of supernatural origin, such as ghosts.

VS: a religion

Pa·gan·ism
              noun ˈpā-gə-ˌni-zəm

: the state of being pagan
                    : a religion that has many gods or goddesses, considers the earth holy, and does not have a central authority

Wic·ca
              noun ˈwi-kə
                    : a religion that is characterized by belief in the existence of magical powers in nature

If you would like to discuss this topic go to the DISCUSSION THREAD xHEREx

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
User Image
1. WICCA & PAGANISM Needs It's Own FORUM: Separate From Christian & Supernatural Forums

Signed:
(Astra Green)

Gonna add the link to the petition to my profile. I don't think I've got enough space in my siggy for another banner.

Beloved Phantom

5,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Signed:
( Azurine Abyss)

More peeps need to sign this.
It's horrendous how ridiculed we are.
We have freedom of religion!
-sighs- need more people like you.
Blessed Be~

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Signed:
(X_Torric_X (Or just Torric))
This, I can get behind. Maybe now there'll be a place where I can find out where my beliefs lie.
Celestial Petals
1. Christianity clearly opposes Wicca & Paganism, so we do not belong in their thread. Being in their thread would create conflict rather than discussion.
2. Supernatural by definition is not the same as a LIFESTYLE or a RELIGION...

Where is the Christian thread; the Morality & Religion forum is for all religions?

Dicky Haze's Wife

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

Signed:
(Dicksquisite)
This really needs to happen. Thank you for starting this emotion_bigheart
Blessed be

Poltergeist Loiterer

User Image

Signed:
(BeteIgeuse)
I hope this goes somewhere!
Blessed be.
emotion_bigheart

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Signed:
(GuardianAngel_Luna)

The religion forum is for all religions and I'm sick of people being ridiculed for supporting wicca and paganism in the thread! Witches are not supernatural, we are real heart emotion_bigheart
Blessed Be~

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
i think this should happen as well as for other religions and such as well. supernatural doesn't equal religion/faith to me at least.

User Image

Signed:
(Freya Bloodline)
User Image

Signed:
(Stormgir)

Yeah this should definitely be a thing.

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Signed:
Viinturuth.

Although I think it to be an even better idea to separate the Paganism forum into its major derivatives as well! (since certain forms of paganism or pagan-derived faiths sometimes do not get along)

Shapeshifter

I agree I'll sign.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
User Image

Signed:
( Nenanah )

I wouldn't mind to see that all more popular religions/faiths have their own forum.
Right now the religion and morality forum is full of bickering and no one from any belief can make a thread without having the thread flooded with people trolling or saying that they are wrong for believing in whatever they believe in. It's really sad to see and it makes me never to want to post in that forum. Sure we have guilds but since you (Gaia) wont update them people aren't wanting to use them as much.
User Image

Signed:
( ISmokeWhatYouSigh )
User Image

Signed:
(taeming)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out