I SIGN!!!

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
iPervertedxCupcake
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

I SIGN!!!

Thanks xD Maybe we could crew again some time, and maybe I won't fail so badly xD

Dapper Dabbler

Interesting Gaian

Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150

Optophobe's Wife

Feral Humorist

You can have my signature in rainbow colors, I'm for this idea completely. I'm tired of the gloves we have now, the only ones I'll really use are the peasant gloves and even those are getting old. This is such a great idea. ;3

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Originalitay
You can have my signature in rainbow colors, I'm for this idea completely. I'm tired of the gloves we have now, the only ones I'll really use are the peasant gloves and even those are getting old. This is such a great idea. ;3

I think you need to actually say "I sign" for it to count according to the rules >.<

Optophobe's Wife

Feral Humorist

Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Originalitay

I think you need to actually say "I sign" for it to count according to the rules >.<

D: That's what it pretty much was.
Very well, I sign.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Originalitay
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Originalitay

Very well, I sign.

I know. I just think those are the rules for it to actually be an actual, legit signature >.<

Optophobe's Wife

Feral Humorist

Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Originalitay
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Originalitay

Very well, I sign.

I know. I just think those are the rules for it to actually be an actual, legit signature >.<

I apologize for that, then~

Great idea. Signing this for sure :}

Gawker

Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

User Image

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I will sign ^.^

Girl-Crazy OTP

I am definitely signing this! I was just thinking the other day about how badly I want some fishnet gloves. D: I'd definitely buy every color, too! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff