Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sign me up. Many many times.

No, ok, just once. But I WOULD sign many times if I could.
-signs-

I can get mules to sign to. ninja
I'll sign this thread readily, since my version failed. Also sign up my friends Kijo Yasha, Elizar Naki, and Aldria Demorah.
Digital Plague
Seabastian
Digital Plague
xD Yeah, they have a guild all about Artificially Inflating prices. Market Manipulators. gonk
<3

yup. One of them made a remark in my profile I deleted because they were basically being a smartass stare My opinion, they should learn how to exchange and they won't have people like me wanting to knaw their head off mrgreen
What did he/she say? xd
<3

I had in my sig that the economy had AIDs, reffering to the sad state our economy is in compared to a healthy one, I'll make out the whole long thing later if anyone is interested x.x, and they said "the Marketplace Manipulation guild is aiding the economy? how sweet of you to credit that in your sig!"

and I got a few more people to know about the petition 3nodding so hopefully this will do some damage control.
*signs in blood* scream

Thank you for making this petition! The new 'marketplace' guild that is buying out entire stocks of items is ridiculous. Gaia bans donation contests because it's easy to scam.. I think this guild is similar.... if one person or a few persons control all of one item... they can force the price to rise faster than natural inflation from supply and demand... which I consider a gross injustice against the spirit of community that gaia is supposed to embody. 3nodding

*signed*

rainbow_virgo
Seabastian
Digital Plague
Seabastian
Digital Plague
xD Yeah, they have a guild all about Artificially Inflating prices. Market Manipulators. gonk
<3

yup. One of them made a remark in my profile I deleted because they were basically being a smartass stare My opinion, they should learn how to exchange and they won't have people like me wanting to knaw their head off mrgreen
What did he/she say? xd
<3

I had in my sig that the economy had AIDs, reffering to the sad state our economy is in compared to a healthy one, I'll make out the whole long thing later if anyone is interested x.x, and they said "the Marketplace Manipulation guild is aiding the economy? how sweet of you to credit that in your sig!"

and I got a few more people to know about the petition 3nodding so hopefully this will do some damage control.
rofl
Digital Plague
Seabastian
Digital Plague
Seabastian
Digital Plague
<3

What did he/she say? xd
<3

rofl
<3

yea, and I don't like comments like that...So comment go byebye mrgreen I'm a moody person xd

thank you all that have signed ^^
I'll sign!
count me in!

King Noob

I, (dollita) doth sign this petition! eek

There's actually a marketplace manipulation guild made to create inflation. gonk That's just disgusting.
(dollita)
I, (dollita) doth sign this petition! eek

There's actually a marketplace manipulation guild made to create inflation. gonk That's just disgusting.
<3

yup. I'm going to put out my opinion again, but like I said earlier somewhere in here, if they just took the time to learn to exchange, there would be no problems.

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
*signs*

because of artificial inflation, my quest will take longer then needed and I'll have to pay twice as much as I originally planned. it's wrong to force us hard working Gaian's who aren't blessed with those old items to pay twice as much as the one's who own them!

evil

signed,
+Viral Dollie+
I'm signing as well. I will be happy to do anything to help the cause against the Marketplace Manipulation guild and to sway the Admin's view and once again ban these guys.

Seriously, Mr. Threadstarter and Digital Plague, if you guys want banners or whatnot, just PM me. I'm a Photoshop artist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff