Welcome to Gaia! ::

I will sign

yes (makes post) 1 100.0% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

You want a shop that carries high quality items for a reasonable amount of gold? Not happening. They're either cash shop, rig items, or in Dernier Cri. They're not going to give you cheap high quality items like the ones found in rigs or in Verge for small amounts of gold.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I am honesty not going to waste my breath fighting with people anymore. You don't get it, fine, stop posting here. You don't need to keep telling me or anyone else way you think your right, unless your just trying to harass them into giving up. An I am not giving up, is it likely this will happen NO it is not. But you can't get things to change if you do not try! That all I am doing, I am trying to make a change to Gaia for what I believe will be the better. I have only just started, so do read that front page again where he says 'IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DON'T POST HERE!' and move on. Thank you for wasting my time, if you keep posting I may just block you on the count I do not want to fill this forum with negative bickering. It here for those who think it a good idea ONLY.

Edit: please note I only block those being rube and harassing. The others are getting close to it, but are not there yet. Of course I can not stop people from posting. I am just trying to keep it positive

Jerk Fish's Widow

Witty Sleuth

Here's what I gathered from your last post.

"I'm greedy, I want REALLY AWESOME items and I don't want to pay much for them. This is MY thread and MY Opinion is THE opinion, all the other opinions GET THE EFF OUTTA HERE."

Oh yeah, if you tell people not to post, your petition can get deleted.

Block me. I don't care. lol And if you're blocking people that don't agree with you, you might as well go ahead and block most of the Gaian users while you're at it.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
She's a lady.

I'm..... not sure about this. What counts as loyalty? Logging on daily? Or a certain amount of days out of the year?

The problem with any of these clubs is that it creates elitism. People hate Club Verge because not everyone has the money or inclination to spend money on virtual items. And neither does everyone have the time to log on to a site every day, every other day, or whatever would be required. You would end up with the same problem.

And ladies shouldn't be messed with.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
nefret2011
She's a lady.

I'm..... not sure about this. What counts as loyalty? Logging on daily? Or a certain amount of days out of the year?

The problem with any of these clubs is that it creates elitism. People hate Club Verge because not everyone has the money or inclination to spend money on virtual items. And neither does everyone have the time to log on to a site every day, every other day, or whatever would be required. You would end up with the same problem.

That is understandable, my idea would be based simply on how many years you have been a member and not how often you sign on, or post or buy things. It simply count as you being and returning here for so many years. I would not ask for there to be a requirement of weekly log ins. Of course I would not be the one to make these choices. My idea is simply that People who have been on gaia for 5 years get to go to this shop. No other requirement

It is true that clubs cause problems like Verge does, I seen a ton of people quit this week over that stupid club. I just want them to offer those who have been members a long time a shop of there own, with items people ask for, but can't get because they are why to much money. I am not saying the excite same items, one I see a lot is the wings. People like wings angel or demon and they are super pricey. The few that are not, either look bad or are just one wing. I would take some of those good looking one wing items and add a second wing, pricing it at 100,000 to 1,000,000 gold. AT MOST. Give people a chase to have something close to what they want. SO no one feels bad because they can't slap tons of money down or be on a lot OR do the sponce stuff. (There are parents out there that won't allow it) I went with 5 years for that seemed the most fair.

I am not asking for a guild, or money. It would be for people that are not rich, who come back and have been on here for a few years. It would not have to be the way the nay sayers are putting. It could be done fair, nice, and inviting for ALL members. We just have to ask, and know what we'd be after. People who sign can always SAY 'I'd really like, a horse I can ride' or A Banana flying over a rainbow in this shop. It doesn't matter, I am not saying it HAS to be wings, I am saying it has to be fair. THAT the problem I find with Verge it far from fair and it rub for Gaia to put it out there for all the people who could never get it. MOST the 'rich' clubs are done PRIVATE and not flashed about at the rest of us.

That will not change however, because money talks and Gaia likes money. I just want to give people a chase to get something they really want or something close to it. Without all the spending of anything most of us can not do. Being a mother with a job and a small paycheck, I know not everyone has money to burn and time to spare to be here dayly. As I said on the front page, this may or may not happen. But you can not get things to change if you do not try

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
THIS BY THE WAY IS THE ONLY RULE GAIA HAS ON POSTING 'Criticsm'

Criticism of the subject of the petition is allowed, but must remain civil.
Repeating your objections ad nauseam may be considered harassment. Never resort to flaming or other abuse in order to express your point of view.

You may sign petitions with images, but please remember that images should be reasonably sized. Images which are excessively large and break the page format (forcing users to scroll horizontally or a great deal vertically to continue reading the thread) should be reported as spam.

Haha, I don't see where ANYONE is repeating ANYTHING about their objections. I see everyone's post as Civil as they can be too, Except for Your posts... Huh... Maybe you should stop getting so upset just because a few people don't like your idea, Jeez. rolleyes

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

Absolutely no one is flaming in this thread. They're all expressing why they disagree, and OP, you're taking it out of sorts. As for the topic, I'll await to see what they have in mind, but I highly doubt they'll be releasing a club with rare items as Verge has. Wings are usually through cash shop (in very rare cases, they may appear in a Chance Item) or alchemy, and demonic ones are mostly always alchemy.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Baasu is Haymitch

That is understandable, my idea would be based simply on how many years you have been a member and not how often you sign on, or post or buy things. It simply count as you being and returning here for so many years. I would not ask for there to be a requirement of weekly log ins. Of course I would not be the one to make these choices. My idea is simply that People who have been on gaia for 5 years get to go to this shop. No other requirement

It is true that clubs cause problems like Verge does, I seen a ton of people quit this week over that stupid club. I just want them to offer those who have been members a long time a shop of there own, with items people ask for, but can't get because they are why to much money. I am not saying the excite same items, one I see a lot is the wings. People like wings angel or demon and they are super pricey. The few that are not, either look bad or are just one wing. I would take some of those good looking one wing items and add a second wing, pricing it at 100,000 to 1,000,000 gold. AT MOST. Give people a chase to have something close to what they want. SO no one feels bad because they can't slap tons of money down or be on a lot OR do the sponce stuff. (There are parents out there that won't allow it) I went with 5 years for that seemed the most fair.

I am not asking for a guild, or money. It would be for people that are not rich, who come back and have been on here for a few years. It would not have to be the way the nay sayers are putting. It could be done fair, nice, and inviting for ALL members. We just have to ask, and know what we'd be after. People who sign can always SAY 'I'd really like, a horse I can ride' or A Banana flying over a rainbow in this shop. It doesn't matter, I am not saying it HAS to be wings, I am saying it has to be fair. THAT the problem I find with Verge it far from fair and it rub for Gaia to put it out there for all the people who could never get it. MOST the 'rich' clubs are done PRIVATE and not flashed about at the rest of us.

That will not change however, because money talks and Gaia likes money. I just want to give people a chase to get something they really want or something close to it. Without all the spending of anything most of us can not do. Being a mother with a job and a small paycheck, I know not everyone has money to burn and time to spare to be here dayly. As I said on the front page, this may or may not happen. But you can not get things to change if you do not try

She's a lady.

They don't want to make the items easier to get. That's not the point. The best items are supposed to cost the most. They want the items to be more rare, so making them easier to get defeats the purpose. The rare items are never for gold in the stores, that's not how they operate. And if they were in the store there's no way they'd be for under a mill. It would be like Dernier Cri and worth at least a couple mill, if not more.

And secondly, what about the people who haven't been here for years? Before I first saw it through a Facebook friend, I had no idea Gaia existed. And people who are newer would see it as a penalty or a way to force them to stay around for years the same way people feel that being in Verge is a way to make them spend more money.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
The thing is people that nothing changes unless someone makes a step. Even Club Verge is in trouble because of the prices. I DO log on daily, even if just for a few minutes so I can talk to my friends but the issue is that loyalty doesn't help. I didn't sign because I want some special club or even special items, I signed because people need actual recognition for their time not just a "chance" at better items in the daily chance, which are very rarely very much better. What I think should happen is a short of charity counter type thing. A way for new people here to get access to stuff they wouldn't normally, the better the item donated the better you get in turn. It's might not be a true charity, from the goodness of your heart, but it would It's like how in real life charity donations are given a sort of tax deduction. So someone gives an item they DON'T need and if it's expensive it lowers the price of an item they truly want. They already have the dumpster but that's just a random grab and dumping unwanted stuff. You're not going to get something incredibly good in there. Something HAS to change because if the people who know the system can't even come close to something without spending money in rl, and honestly who in the world is able to save up a billion gold, then how are the new people supposed to get anything worth while?

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
The Shattered Silence
Absolutely no one is flaming in this thread. They're all expressing why they disagree, and OP, you're taking it out of sorts. As for the topic, I'll await to see what they have in mind, but I highly doubt they'll be releasing a club with rare items as Verge has. Wings are usually through cash shop (in very rare cases, they may appear in a Chance Item) or alchemy, and demonic ones are mostly always alchemy.

I didn't say anyone was, I was reposting a rule for people to see and nothing more

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Alara Morningstar
The thing is people that nothing changes unless someone makes a step. Even Club Verge is in trouble because of the prices. I DO log on daily, even if just for a few minutes so I can talk to my friends but the issue is that loyalty doesn't help. I didn't sign because I want some special club or even special items, I signed because people need actual recognition for their time not just a "chance" at better items in the daily chance, which are very rarely very much better. What I think should happen is a short of charity counter type thing. A way for new people here to get access to stuff they wouldn't normally, the better the item donated the better you get in turn. It's might not be a true charity, from the goodness of your heart, but it would It's like how in real life charity donations are given a sort of tax deduction. So someone gives an item they DON'T need and if it's expensive it lowers the price of an item they truly want. They already have the dumpster but that's just a random grab and dumping unwanted stuff. You're not going to get something incredibly good in there. Something HAS to change because if the people who know the system can't even come close to something without spending money in rl, and honestly who in the world is able to save up a billion gold, then how are the new people supposed to get anything worth while?
see that not a bad idea either, change only comes when people TRY to make a change. In stead of just expecting life at face value

Invisible Regular

8,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I, dashingly, sign

Steadfast Bibliophile

17,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I, Tea and Battle, sign.

If they want this to be restrictive, how about soulbinding all these special items? That way everyone has to wait and be active and loyal on their own part, not just rich enough to pour dollars into Gaia cash into gold.

Edit: I see they are working on such rewards. This is good. This petition still could be a good idea though. Let the admins know what we really want as otherwise change can be glacial on this site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff