Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Signed.
There whould be more items, and like you said, not just for cosplayers but for those who wish to emulate what they actually wear.
that being said, me and all of my superhero (or current supervillian) avi's are behind this all the way

judovii's Waifu

Desirable Shapeshifter

*signs*
- The Tina

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I hereby do sign
I am signing as the Dark Lord has requested.
Thank you very much for you signatures!

Dangerous Genius

3,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hm, I'll sign! And it's not because I have an obligation due to cutting out your eyes!

I too would like some new items on here! As a master of torture I'd like to see some more sadistic knives and tools on here, as well as cheaper guns.

Another thing I'd like to see is different kind of skins or head shapes for members with different physical appearences , such as Bizarro, Solomon Grundy, Grodd or Cheetah, or a character like Martian Manhunter who has an elongated head or Despero who has a Third Eye,...and some better claws and jaws for members that are ferocious and animalistic!

But what I would really like to see is some new Robotic/Cybernetic parts. Relying on the Nano-C or Anima is a pain in the arse, and it'd be cool to have more parts for characters like Cyborg or Ultron

Other small things I'd like to see include:
Multiple Limbs
Wings
Power related items like Lightning or Fire.

3,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
And more importantly...MORE MASK! D<

Dangerous Genius

Kodako Takabe
Bump[/quote

Skallox will sign this, he wouldn't mind having some Lantern Construct related items around 3nodding

Hilarious Lunatic

yes please, i'll take anything over the shitty furry weeaboo s**t rigs we have now...

siiiign...?
Yet again, Thank you for these signatures! We'll get to 1000 in no time if all you fans keep on stopping by!

K Howaido's Husband

Signed! We need newer and cheaper weapons D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas