Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
About

<3 This thread to get it noticed.

SIGN FOR
-An apology for making everything about money, and not the community we know and love.
-Be up front with us. If we ask why they are increasing the prices and making games pay to play, then please answer truthfully.

If you would like to make some pretty graphics for this petition, including banners. Please do so, and be credited and featured on the front page.

We're the paying customers, we keep the site alive, and we all want to see Gaia flourish. Not burn to the ground.

We love this site.

NothingGold
I want them to apologize for what I consider directly selling gold for money and hurting all the players that don't buy cash.
They should also apologize for making everything about money.
And I want them to stay to true to their word. If they say something is a one time deal, it should stay that way.
I also want them to be up front with us. If we ask why they are increasing the prices and making games pay to play, then please answer truthfully even if it's just that they want oodles of money.

i sign

Announcements
Come back later.

Black List
Come back later.

White List
Come back later.

Signatures
1. Fantasy Tono
2. Lady Mournhold
3. NothingGold
4. Huntress Karabella

Fashionable Millionaire

14,625 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Not sure if i can do this yet but signed > <. I badly want to know what on earth is going on that was so bad that it made these changes happen.

Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
Lady Mournhold
Not sure if i can do this yet but signed > <. I badly want to know what on earth is going on that was so bad that it made these changes happen.

Thanks!
Yeah, them constantly making up excuses drives me mad. I'd rather have the truth than lies. Even if the truth is bad.

Fashionable Millionaire

14,625 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Fantasy Tono
Lady Mournhold

Thanks!
Yeah, them constantly making up excuses drives me mad. I'd rather have the truth than lies. Even if the truth is bad.
agreed :< to be honest it's not even the item sales that make me mad. I honestly adored them: it's all these dang Flynn releases. It's all fun and games till someone screws over the marketplace.

Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
Lady Mournhold
agreed :< to be honest it's not even the item sales that make me mad. I honestly adored them: it's all these dang Flynn releases. It's all fun and games till someone screws over the marketplace.

Yeah, I never minded the sales either. XD

Benevolent Feeder

I want them to apologize for what I consider directly selling gold for money and hurting all the players that don't buy cash.
They should also apologize for making everything about money.
And I want them to stay to true to their word. If they say something is a one time deal, it should stay that way.
I also want them to be up front with us. If we ask why they are increasing the prices and making games pay to play, then please answer truthfully even if it's just that they want oodles of money.

i sign

Benevolent Feeder

Lady Mournhold
Flynn was the last straw. I could deal with everything else, but might as well let it all out while I'm giving them a piece of my mind.

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

-signs-

I was so close... Q n Q

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Can someone update me on what is happening? I used to be involved with gaias market system, but then I started RPing. This seems serious though and I want to know what's up.

Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
malavaes
Can someone update me on what is happening? I used to be involved with gaias market system, but then I started RPing. This seems serious though and I want to know what's up.

Go to the site feedback and just read what people are upset about. You'll get the gist.

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Fantasy Tono
malavaes

Go to the site feedback and just read what people are upset about. You'll get the gist.

Alrighty.

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Fantasy Tono
malavaes

I'm getting slightly annoyed by people who stated winning a large amount of Gold from Flynns Booty, still have ludicrously expensive avatars, but complain about the inflation.

I'm gonna be real, I like the petition idea, but the average gaian has no idea that gaia has a breathing economy. Hell, most don't even know what the word inflation means. The website is going to continue to abuse the fact that most Gaians aren't smart or old enough to know what the hell is going on.

Thieving Millionaire

5,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Virtuous Saint

6,250 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dedicated Paladin

9,750 Points