+ 1 signature. 0.90196078431373 90.2% [ 92 ]
- 1 signature. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter. I never fish anyways. 0.07843137254902 7.8% [ 8 ]
Will help make a banner for this Petition (PM me) 0.019607843137255 2.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

signed petition
great ideah
lost quite a few fish because it either wouldnt let me save it, or i typed it in right and it said i typed it wrong, plus ive had to leave many times in the middle of a game

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Junior 100
SP4MM4LOT
signed petition
great ideah
lost quite a few fish because it either wouldnt let me save it, or i typed it in right and it said i typed it wrong, plus ive had to leave many times in the middle of a game

Thanks for the signature!
BlazeCruce
SP4MM4LOT
signed petition
great ideah

Thanks for the signature!

mhm np
hopefully it happens
I am not a big fisher one gaia, but this makes great sense. When I first join this site I would fish and wish I could save them so I can play it later. Also I remembered that I had to finish the whole little box where the fish you catch, to be saved. I sign as well!~ ( if that's okay xP )

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Katiba-San
I am not a big fisher one gaia, but this makes great sense. When I first join this site I would fish and wish I could save them so I can play it later. Also I remembered that I had to finish the whole little box where the fish you catch, to be saved. I sign as well!~ ( if that's okay xP )

Thanks for the sign!
BlazeCruce
Katiba-San

Thanks for the sign!

No problem, bro.~ ;3
If you want I can show people this. :3 And try to get more people to sign it!~

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Katiba-San
BlazeCruce
Katiba-San

Thanks for the sign!

No problem, bro.~ ;3
If you want I can show people this. :3 And try to get more people to sign it!~

That would be very good. Thanks.

6,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
i never really have connections problems, but i know that some people are crippled by constant disconnects. i think this would be a good idea in the next update -signs-

3,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
I sign! The games should be designed with slower connection speed problems in mind.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Junior 100
II Sona II
i never really have connections problems, but i know that some people are crippled by constant disconnects. i think this would be a good idea in the next update -signs-

Ahh. Hello once more sona. xP Thanks for signing.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Junior 100
FaeryOnWheels
I sign! The games should be designed with slower connection speed problems in mind.

It really should. Thank you for signing. (Is counting the numbers)

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have lost quite a number of fish on Gaia due to some glitching that wouldn't save my fish even after I type in the captcha correctly or when I get disconnected (which rarely happens to me). I, filipinebro, sign this petition in hopes to prevent further problems like this in the future!!! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff