Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

would you rather have a pm or feed telling you that a friend has changed their name?

pm 0.53503893214683 53.5% [ 481 ]
feed 0.4182424916574 41.8% [ 376 ]
this is a stupid idea 0.046718576195773 4.7% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 899 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 > >>

I sign. Wonderful suggestion.

Blessed Sex Symbol

@Damien: Ah, but you see not everyone has the time to send a PM to everyone when they change a name nor do they always remember. This idea isn't for lazy people, it is to save the hassle of sending a PM to everyone on your list(we don't even have a button to click, "send to all friends", which means a ton of typing if you have hundreds of friends).
If you call "not wanting to type of hundreds of friends' usernames(who may be 10 characters a piece)" lazy, then I must be the laziest, inpatient person in the world. neutral

Also, what is the definition of common sense to you, since your definition doesn't seem to be so common? I'm willing to send PMs currently to every friend, but it would save time to have this idea(which was the point of it).

Oh, and tailerr I'm working on your banner.

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
FrenchBananaHorn

@Damien: Ah, but you see not everyone has the time to send a PM to everyone when they change a name nor do they always remember. This idea isn't for lazy people, it is to save the hassle of sending a PM to everyone on your list(we don't even have a button to click, "send to all friends", which means a ton of typing if you have hundreds of friends).
If you call "not wanting to type of hundreds of friends' usernames(who may be 10 characters a piece)" lazy, then I must be the laziest, inpatient person in the world. neutral

Also, what is the definition of common sense to you, since your definition doesn't seem to be so common? I'm willing to send PMs currently to every friend, but it would save time to have this idea(which was the point of it).

Oh, and tailerr I'm working on your banner.

thanks you rock like fried onions :]

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I sign

I get confused when i see someone on my friendlist who i don't know . It'd be nice to be able to see when someone changed their name on my friendlist so i don't accidently delete them

Blessed Sex Symbol

Here is the banner:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.56742209/][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/16m3j1f.jpg[/img][/url]

Loyal Loiterer

I saw your thread in SF the other day and meant to sign this then.

I sign.

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
BUMP exclaim
thats a great idea ... I'll Sign

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
WOO