Anne

Wheezing Prophet

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Sorry for slacking off, guys! I'll update the list of names as soon as I hit my lunch break at work! In the meantime, tell everyone you know, especially since Tektek is now down!

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
/signed because I really am ticked by this almost as much as when they removed zomg (at least there was some sort of excuse for zomg. This is just pure bloated greed from what I can see)
tektek was the easiest way to make dream avatars because their search options were better, more detailed, allowed you to try on more than one of the same outfit, gave you an image you can easily post and a list so you can easily make a record of each outfit and what you put into it since 20 outfit slots is not enough.

First zomg and now this. This is getting really bad.

Sugary Glitch's Senpai

Romantic Friend

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I do not understand how Gaia has the time to request to shut down Tektek before even having a solution of their own. It really peeves me.

I wish to sign, either way.

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Toxic Demigod

8,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Akiko-infinity"
I would like to sign!

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I Bleach1114 have no problem signing this petition. The announcement posted didn't make me feel anyway at ease about the situation. I for one use both gaia and recolor.me for different reasons and both are satisfying in their own way. Who cares that recolor is being advertised on a gaia related site. IF gaia would listen to the community more they would have nothing to worry about. -ends rant-

I signed the unofficial petition as well if anyone wants to see my feels mentioned there.
I, Bleach1114, sign this petition.
I have been on gaia since 07 and tektek has been one of the features that have kept me coming here to this site. While it may not have been able to keep up with gaia's pace it has definitely been a useful tool in everything I have done on this site. I love the toolbar for formatting my posts and I use the calculate worth feature before I sell an item. I enjoy the tektek contests most in all the things to be done on gaia and it is one of my main sources of income because I fail at making gold. How can gaia compensate for all of that? The inventory arranger can't do all of the things tektek offered.

If this is a result of people complaining to gaia because tektek wasn't being updated as frequently as I have seen some people suggest then why not just have it posted in bold letters in the newbie forum or somewhere or have the welcome fairy announce it or something that tektek isnt gaia's site. Seems like plenty of alternatives could have been made to resolve whatever the real issue is rather than the "oh you are giving us trouble so we are going throw you away" option like they did with zomg. It just makes me wonder what else is going to be taken away from the community and what's going to be left of this site in the end. I'm thinking not much if it keeps going like this.

~Bleachy
User Image

~Bleachy
User Image

11,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I LIKE WAFFLES
BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT WAFFLES ARE FOR.

I want to sign!

Omnipresent Waffles