Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you own a guild?

Yes, and that is pretty annoying. 0.29106280193237 29.1% [ 241 ]
Yes, and it doesn't really bother me/doesn't apply to me. 0.048309178743961 4.8% [ 40 ]
No, but I am part of a guild where this bugs me also. 0.42270531400966 42.3% [ 350 ]
No, so I haven't a clue what's all the fuss about. 0.23792270531401 23.8% [ 197 ]
Total Votes:[ 828 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 256 257 258 > >> >>> »|

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart

Original Vampire

*signs*

Great idea PFF!

Thanks for posting in [EGNH], otherwise, I never would have known about this.

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Thank you missy.
UPDATED.

Original Vampire

If you get a banner, I'll put it in my sig to link to here. This is an awesome idea, and I don't know why is hasn't been implemented yet.

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
vafalla
If you get a banner, I'll put it in my sig to link to here. This is an awesome idea, and I don't know why is hasn't been implemented yet.

Yeah, it's been bugging me for a while. I wonder if there was even one started and maybe it just died.
I wanted someone to make me a banner. sad

Original Vampire

PukeFacedFreak
vafalla

Yeah, it's been bugging me for a while. I wonder if there was even one started and maybe it just died.

It really bothers me because I hate looking through the subforums when no one has posted anything causing me to waste my time. If I could make awesome banners I'd make one for you.
Signed. 3nodding

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
vafalla
PukeFacedFreak
vafalla

It really bothers me because I hate looking through the subforums when no one has posted anything causing me to waste my time. If I could make awesome banners I'd make one for you.

Yeah, I friggen hate it. And then I feel bad when people post in there, and I forget to check so I feel like I'm neglecting them. And it bugs me even more to have to sit there and remind people that there are things going on in there.

Original Vampire

PukeFacedFreak
vafalla
PukeFacedFreak
vafalla

Yeah, I friggen hate it. And then I feel bad when people post in there, and I forget to check so I feel like I'm neglecting them. And it bugs me even more to have to sit there and remind people that there are things going on in there.

I actually very rarely post in subforums at all. Because there is no way to tell if there are new posts (other than physically checking them), I know that posts in there will be neglected. No one wants to waste their time checking a subforum where no on posts because no on knows there are posts in there that are new. It's a never-ending cycle.

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
vafalla
PukeFacedFreak
vafalla
PukeFacedFreak
vafalla

I actually very rarely post in subforums at all. Because there is no way to tell if there are new posts (other than physically checking them), I know that posts in there will be neglected. No one wants to waste their time checking a subforum where no on posts because no on knows there are posts in there that are new. It's a never-ending cycle.

Which is really a shame since guilds PAY to use those things and they're hardly ever used. It's like you have to work double time just to use them. Post in a sub-forum and then post in the main forum telling people you posted in the sub-forum.

Pain in the patoot.

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart
Signed, J-E-O-C
I sign this!

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200