n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Blaqk Fringe
n_n ellie n_n
*signs* i think that's a great idea. 3nodding

added. and thanks
can I pet your coco? ^_^

yay. and sure u can pet him 3nodding his name is mcfillet (yes after a mcD's fish sandwhich. xd )

Can we stalk it?

eek lol,well then.....idk quite what to say to THAT xd

Well, no. Guess you wouldn't,

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Blaqk Fringe
n_n ellie n_n
*signs* i think that's a great idea. 3nodding

added. and thanks
can I pet your coco? ^_^

yay. and sure u can pet him 3nodding his name is mcfillet (yes after a mcD's fish sandwhich. xd )

Can we stalk it?

lol,nice avi btw wink

Conservative Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n

Can we stalk it?

lol,nice avi btw wink

(Actually I had a comment but it may have sardonic or offensive or something and thats not something I want to delve into right now >.> I mgith actually find myself not being sarcastic.)

And thanks, yours is nice too, (Way way too random for anything I'd wear. O.o But that doesn't mean its not nice.)

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n

Can we stalk it?

lol,nice avi btw wink

(Actually I had a comment but it may have sardonic or offensive or something and thats not something I want to delve into right now >.> I mgith actually find myself not being sarcastic.)

And thanks, yours is nice too, (Way way too random for anything I'd wear. O.o But that doesn't mean its not nice.)

nice xd i actually kinda hate my avi but in a good way 3nodding (that actually made no sense sweatdrop difficult to explain. i just got my coco and i'm obsessed with scythes so my avi is pretty much ALWAYS random whee )

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n

lol,nice avi btw wink

nice xd i actually kinda hate my avi but in a good way 3nodding (that actually made no sense sweatdrop difficult to explain. i just got my coco and i'm obsessed with scythes so my avi is pretty much ALWAYS random whee )

Looks better if you tilt your head, too.

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n

lol,nice avi btw wink

true 3nodding but believe it or not ur avi is more my style i just have no money (correction: not gunna sell my whole inventory) for that kinda stuff right now. xd

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n

lol,nice avi btw wink

true 3nodding but believe it or not ur avi is more my style i just have no money (correction: not gunna sell my whole inventory) for that kinda stuff right now. xd

Dark and evil with manipulated puppy eyes o:

Px

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n
Coranho
n_n ellie n_n

lol,nice avi btw wink

Dark and evil with manipulated puppy eyes o:

Px

eek Px...? nvm xd i can be girly or dark just depends on my general mood (or if i'm too lazy to edit my avi 3nodding )
veering back on topic, does anyone have any other ideas that weren't yet mentioned to toss around? I think we've covered the suggestion of the troupe having their own store, manga appearances, an interactive place in towns or other flash areas, their own event. What else is there? I've been wanting full body companions of them, myself. I miss those....wonder why Gaia cut back on them?
Tottally signs

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
    i wanna signnnn

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Blaqk Fringe
veering back on topic, does anyone have any other ideas that weren't yet mentioned to toss around? I think we've covered the suggestion of the troupe having their own store, manga appearances, an interactive place in towns or other flash areas, their own event. What else is there? I've been wanting full body companions of them, myself. I miss those....wonder why Gaia cut back on them?

They should also get their own place in the Frontier Skies game.

And they should fly around ZoMG and drop worthless (Or rarely, not so worthless.) trinkets to the little people below.

And then maybe they should get to the kill that airshark thing that torments barton town, each time it comes around?

Adventuring Duck

Coranho
Blaqk Fringe

They should also get their own place in the Frontier Skies game.

And they should fly around ZoMG and drop worthless (Or rarely, not so worthless.) trinkets to the little people below.

And then maybe they should get to the kill that airshark thing that torments barton town, each time it comes around?
Circus folk piloting airships? Epic idea! Or would they just be one of the random encounters on the trip, like the dog in the boot? I think like every other game Gaia's made, updates to FS won't be coming along too often, so the realistic chances of seeing the circus guys in the game might be few. Same with zomg, too, I'm sad to say. The single scriptor and artists for it have been pulled away from zomg and forced to leave it on the roadside to die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff