Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we be allowed to temporarily disable announcements?

Yes. ~signs 0.95911949685535 95.9% [ 915 ]
No. 0.040880503144654 4.1% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 954 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 > >>

You guys are amazing.

I will update the POS section soon!~
Thank you all!

Desirable Citizen

I, Andre Salgado sign this petition.

Bear

Gracious Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I SIGN OH MY GOD DO I SIGN IM SO DONE WITH LOGGING IN AFTER A DAY AND HAVING TO CLICK THROUGH TEN STUPID ANNOUNCMENTS ABOUT CASH SALS FFS

Cheerful Character

You forgot someone on page 22 Cute but only Ironically
diedwar
You forgot someone on page 22 Cute but only Ironically

thank you so much!

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Panda Go Moo
I sign! I've been wanting announcements gone for at least a year now...

Fallen Egg

sign me up. i've been ignoring the conditions of gaia since late 2014 because of all it's inflation, zomg shutdown, ruined economy that i just come here to have fun with friends and draw s**t on my art shop. i can't handle this anymore. gaia is becoming more of a business website than a fun community website. it's no longer for someone to leisurely play after a rough time at work, its a place to work even more to gain gaia gold.

.-. if announcements to me are really just bs... sure the items are cute but there are items that look so similar to one another. and furthermore, what happened to the manga quality? did it drop so drastically because you were to busy making announcements?

Shameless Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Quotable Saint

Haha, I sign.

Good luck on this. Rule #1 of information design, if everything's important, then nothing's important. I don't know what Gaia's trying to promote but I've grown accustomed to ignoring announcements.

They have some really loyal users who does buy cash items! If they really want to promote their cash items, they could do it in the sidebar, or do it occasionally. That header change and cute critter whenever there's a new chance item is charming too.
Use the featured section on the home page, advertise in the log in screen!

That way, occasionally it'd catch the user's eyes, and if they're a buyer, they'd be like "oh cute!" instead of "augh not another one".

Oh my god there are so many ways to advertise that doesn't depend on the user clicking the announcement.

In fact, having to click the announcement tire out the user and decrease the chance of announcements being seen.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

Magnetic Genius

I wholeheartedly sign.
I remember when announcements were fun/plot related/major site changes instead of them spamming and begging.
Eyeliner_Saint
I remember when announcements were fun/plot related/major site changes instead of them spamming and begging.

I completely agree. Hopefully, without giving up steam on this petition, someone has to listen to what we all have to say about it.

Hunter

I sign this petition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas