11,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
iQream
I signed!
Thank You :3

Ruthless Sex Symbol

I don't sign. Why not just watch the video? Gaia cash costs real life money, and Gaia will be losing out. Think about it. Right now there are 32thousand people online, if they all did daily chance for each of the headers and each won 1 gaia cash, Gaiaonline would be out about 2thousand dollars. Just for that one day, for those 32thousand people. There are a lot more than that on on weekends!

The reason you get Cash from teh videeo, is because sponsers pay gaiaonline to put their advertisments here, and that money they pay, pays for the gaia cash you recieve.

Lavish Lover

11,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
KupoWrath
I don't sign. Why not just watch the video? Gaia cash costs real life money, and Gaia will be losing out. Think about it. Right now there are 32thousand people online, if they all did daily chance for each of the headers and each won 1 gaia cash, Gaiaonline would be out about 2thousand dollars. Just for that one day, for those 32thousand people. There are a lot more than that on on weekends!

The reason you get Cash from teh videeo, is because sponsers pay gaiaonline to put their advertisments here, and that money they pay, pays for the gaia cash you recieve.
As previously stated, it would be small amounts of 1-2 cash each time. It simply isn't fair for those who don't have extra money to be spending on Gaia, but who want to be able to enjoy all the features as others. Not to mention that the introduction of GCash has made the value of gold drop way down. 100k used to be a lot of gold. Its nothing now.

Ice-Cold Shoujo

gaia_nitemareleft I sign~ nothing's better than earning gc, because, you earn $$ and it helps the gaian community gaia_nitemareright
~shadamyheart gaia_crown

Ruthless Sex Symbol

The Cosplay Kid
KupoWrath

As previously stated, it would be small amounts of 1-2 cash each time. It simply isn't fair for those who don't have extra money to be spending on Gaia, but who want to be able to enjoy all the features as others. Not to mention that the introduction of GCash has made the value of gold drop way down. 100k used to be a lot of gold. Its nothing now.

Did you not read my post? I said the 32 thoughsand people, each winning 1 Gaia cash each daily chance, would get Gaia out 2 thousand dollars.

And I think they shouldn't have gaia cash at all, but to give it away absolutely free is even worse than having it. You think if gaia cash was easier to earn it would help with inflation in the marketplace? No it wouldn't, it would make it worse because everyone could get cash!

Also, 100k is still a lot of money.

Lastly, you can earn it for free by filling out surveys and whatnot. Since Gaia cash isn't free, you think it's fair for some people to use their hard earned money for it while others are getting some free, just so everyone can have some?

Life isn't fair, and I hope Gaia never does this, which I'm sure they wont, because in the end Gaia is a business. Gaia Cash keeps them running, Advertisments keep them running. If they did away with either of those, Gaia would crash.

It costs money to maintain a website.

Lavish Lover

11,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
shadamyheart
gaia_nitemareleft I sign~ nothing's better than earning gc, because, you earn $$ and it helps the gaian community gaia_nitemareright
~shadamyheart gaia_crown
Thank You. :3

Wheezing Noob

Lavish Lover

11,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
HUG ME 0NCE
i sign
Thank You :3

Friendly Friend