Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pick the fish you'd like to see more of...

Landshark 0.19653179190751 19.7% [ 136 ]
Memphis the Mermaid 0.16618497109827 16.6% [ 115 ]
Gwee Horse 0.078034682080925 7.8% [ 54 ]
Aquarium Turtle 0.052023121387283 5.2% [ 36 ]
Airshark 0.13294797687861 13.3% [ 92 ]
Giant Stone Coatl 0.060693641618497 6.1% [ 42 ]
Watermeat 0.072254335260116 7.2% [ 50 ]
Dolphin 0.10549132947977 10.5% [ 73 ]
Grunny Sub 0.030346820809249 3.0% [ 21 ]
Other 0.10549132947977 10.5% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 692 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62

Protagonist

I know this is really old and all, but I would like to sign up if this is still going on!!

Friendly Humorist

Nashoba1

SIGNED! I SIGNED! gaia_crown
I would also like to see more unique fish and different recolors.
I would also like to add, that not just more fish but more decorations, backgrounds and terrains. It would be really nice.

gaia_diamond

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
xxFrogzard
I know this is really old and all, but I would like to sign up if this is still going on!!

My Toilet Paper Is Cash
Nashoba1

SIGNED! I SIGNED! gaia_crown
I would also like to see more unique fish and different recolors.
I would also like to add, that not just more fish but more decorations, backgrounds and terrains. It would be really nice.

gaia_diamond

We already got the fish, a bigger pay out, and the cap dropped back in April of this year.
This petition is dead.

Sugary Snack

shamantra
Thank you to all those who have persisted and we do now have MOAR fish, in phin phang, and new addition of a grab bag in Loyal's shop, the best part, they can be bought for gold now, this should greatly decrease inflation, at least in this area!

We have it all now. 4laugh

Sugary Snack

Nashoba1
A Note To Gaia!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Between Petitions, the thread in Loyal's, Booty Grabbers that went to ATA and their personal threads asking for help with Booty Grabbing, all the while you all keeping and eye and seeing what you can do, WE THANK YOU SO MUCH AND APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK AND MAKING US LOVE THIS SITE AGAIN!!!
We Are So Very Grateful!!!
And We Hope To Bring More To This Site Because Of It!!!
Thank You Gaia ~ Nashoba1

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Simply Veil
shamantra
Thank you to all those who have persisted and we do now have MOAR fish, in phin phang, and new addition of a grab bag in Loyal's shop, the best part, they can be bought for gold now, this should greatly decrease inflation, at least in this area!

yeah, but record low on players sweatdrop

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
shamantra
Simply Veil
shamantra

yeah, but record low on players sweatdrop

Well...

IF everyone who owns a tank played just 50 tanks per week,
we may actually have a chance of saving this game.

Unfortunately many think they should be grabbed BUT don't grab back.
Bumps Only are useless at this point.

We were handed it all..... but most are just throwing it away.
WE ALL have to do our part.... or kiss it good-bye!

Booty Grab will go the same route as zOMG,
if we, as tank owners, don't play these tanks to keep our game alive!

Complaining does nothing!
It is time for action!
EVERYONE, get grabbing those tanks!

And yes... I DO grab more than 50 tanks every week! wink

Nashoba1
A NOTE TO GAIA!

Petition: More Fish For Phin Phang!!!
User Image
I was asked by a panther named Tragic Regret to make a Petition about Fish, and this is something I and many others feel strongly about through the years here on Gaia...

There has been discussions on having fish in Phin Phang in the past, but the topic always got sidetrack with everything under the sun about Booty Grab...

This Petition is asking for more fish and to please update the Phin Phang is All...

I would like to address the shop Phin Phang...

All though the fish are very nice there and we are pleased to have something to at least buy for our tanks, we would like to see more fish with a price range for people to be able to buy and actually afford...

Some Ideas: Bring back some older fish like mermaids, Narwhal, Ninja Fish, Catfish, Killer Whale, Piranha, Lorelei just to name a few...
Sell in stores like maybe 50 and 99 Gaia Cash with the option of Gaia Gold...

And we would love to see the Landshark brought back and maybe sell for 499 Gaia Cash..
They don't really make a lot for a tank but are a blast to play with when grabbing, not to mention really awesome for the eyes...

Strike Packs always seem to be a BIG HIT, maybe make a couple strike packs with some of the older fish and sell those ones for 150 Gaia Cash...

I know the idea is MONEY Here and we all need that and is understood... But you do have children on here as well as adults, most children will use gold verses cash because that's whats available to them and most parents can not see spending money on online games...
Where as the adults love it that actually play online and will spend their hard working money (CASH) on the store items...

A larger variety means Happy Gaian's and More MONEY for you...
Bringing back what was should be easier then making new fish, although we would love that even more...

If for future references of new fish come to mind to make EVEN MORE MONEY, but expense for manpower and time is out of the question, then have some Gaian's make them, let them be voted on to choose for shop by a voting process and the winners would get a fish for free to try in their tank with an announcement on their winnings to be noticed...
Would sure cut back a lot on your behalf on many areas as well as making MORE MONEY...

Asking for fish is something that we have wanted for a long time and the way the Market Place is has been totally out of control and lack of fish are so sad, I know what I am saying would help bring in a great deal of MONEY for you, as in the past, this is what tank owners have wanted and they used to tell me how they would spend their whole check on Gaia just in fish, this is including not so wealthy people as well, where as now they are like: "Pshhh I'm not spending another dime on this site"...

So Please Gaia, HELP US GET MORE FISH WITH MORE OPTIONS TO BUY so we may ALL WIN in this situation!!!

NocturnalVeil
Suggestions for getting more fish in circulation:

* Seems to me Gaia likes sales and I like it when tank owners can find fish in the market place. My suggestion is, combine the two and bring back the old Phin Phang sales. A few sales here and there can be enough to ensure that there will always be mp listings for fish. ^^

* Recolored fish and old fish in sales, as well as bundles of fish. Examples; A bundle of cat fish, a bundle of mermaids/mermen, bundle of starfish. (Combination of suggestions made by Cat Sapphire and Nyadriel)

* A new fish that while it grants gold, can also drop items.
Very similar to Enki or the giftbox droppers, in that it's a box, but I would like an new chance item. A cash fish that drops old Chance items, mid-to-low level in the price range, that would have a positive effect on the economy, and convince people to play BG in droves, as well as sink real currency into it. A different way to obtain, deflate, and increase supply of items. (Suggested by DarkRybrin)

* A cheaper fifth strike pack, with all the monsters that got cut from the fourth. more variety in tanks, people going to check those out could buy more fourth strikes. (Suggested by 2sarahgate)

* Being able to craft some kind(s) of aquarium fish through alchemy, perhaps with fish drops as components. (Suggested by Nekoofdeath)

Ashi_Kisaki
It would be nice if with all the re-colors..... Gaia just re-colored some of the old fish to give us some variety in our tanks.
I would think that would be easy enough to do.

King Awesomolocity
I sign.

It's not even that Gaia needs *new* fish, considering the fact that they have plenty of fish that they just aren't utilizing. (Momos, Gwees, Lila / Memphis, tons of mini-monsters) I mean...even bringing some of those back (not lites) would be a step in the right direction.

As of right now, tanks have a huge imbalance in that...Airsharks / Stone Coatls / Dolphins are the "high end" while everything else is "low end" with a few in-between exceptions. Bringing more fish to throw into that middle tier would help the GA quite a bit.

Though...this inflation makes everything dumb anyways, so whatever. LOL

But yeah. I sign.
~King Awesome

Please vote on what fish you would like to see more of here: BG Fish Form Then I will add a poll later for the petition... Thank you...
User Image

how about candy corn ... yum
here fishy, fishy neutral
Edolas Exceed
Add me to the list smile

bump wahmbulance

Demonic Kitten

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Sign me up! :3