Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Don't forget to <3 please...
And a special thanks to The Black Duke for giving suggestions to make this a feasible petition ^_^

Are you sick and tired of getting a silly film recorder that was released years ago when you open a chance item? Do you want to be guaranteed at least something new even if it's only something small? Or do you alchemists want to be able to get your ingredients without getting other new items that you can't use?

Then sign my petition!

I want everyone who is willing to shell out real money for CI's to get something they really want, whether alchemists want ingredients or non's just want new stuff to wear; we should all be able to be happy!

I'm suggesting that 2 CI bundles be released every month, so that both types of gaians can be happy with them! The alchemist bundles could contain just purely ingredients, whereas the regular ones would contain no ingredients - so we're not getting something we didn't wanna pay for!

Note: I don't mean that amazingly expensive or rare ingredients/items be guaranteed; just that we get what we want from bundles!

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Signatures: ( 156 )
1. ganchroi
2. shakierarox
3. Cinnanum
4. haunting heaven
5. Yutora
6. Hunny Haninozuka-chan
7. Kumatora-san
8. II Michie13 II
9. FreiaRose
10. mystery714
11. Porcelain Toilet
12. The Ugly Dumpling
13. mellokeehl13
14. Xevra
15. l Booboo Bear l
16. angelinalice
17. Ryu Blackcrown
18. I Luves You x3
19. Morwen_2
20. sexygingerbear
21. souleater729
22. Takuitsu
23. ThePottyMouthPrincess
24. You Will Miss Me
25. Sapphirelove226
26. Hyoketsu Okami
27. PetitesAbeilles
28. ii-Panic
29. Colorful Chimera
30. Classic Example
31. s t a r l u n e
32. Celeste Starfyre
33. Captain Kat
34. hipchick343
35. Dollie Missy
36. La Chalupa
37. Homicidal Orange
38. lord dracool
39. colors on the wind
40. Stare at People
41. Silver_Thorned_Rose
42. Piewat
43. NevesElocin7
44. II Blow Meh II
45. Ready the Canon
46. Glitterbombing Aardvarks
47. CodeWh0re
48. Sugaruni
49. Sari the Autobot
50. sweetandsassysauce
51. XMia_AmiX
52. Mystic_dewdrop
53. Little Dead Soldier
54. Dark Isis1234
55. Randimo
56. KittyNoMore
57. Sister Hysteria
58. hospice
59. momo the peachy
60. Crystal6472
61. If You Cant Hang
62. lappy45
63. Velveya
64. Nymphadora_Tonks
65. Humankoolaid
66. jks0n
67. KittieSoftPaws
68. Yokies
69. Scythe the Seraphim.
70. lvl down
71. Sasune
72. KIogg
73. Chief Shu
74. n u u d l e s
75. OMFG Shushu
76. ShinySableye
77. Devilish Dancer
78. DJ Ditzy
79. XLost Little GirlX
80. HKpanda
81. TranqulMelody
82. x-tumbIr
83. Monochromic Symphony
84. Strawwberi Short Cakes
85. Hallee OWeen
86. Lady Shizika
87. Neko Athena
88. Acidic Kisses
89. YlNNlE
90. iiKael
91. xPanda Cherri
92. Pockiiey
93. demonangel_AndrewYang
94. Aikimi Mizuha
95. ii-Ashleynn Hart
96. marichou
97. riepu
98. Ophelia Grieves
99. Classic Example
100. Snazziepants
101. PaintingPurpleFlowers
102. Sir Banana Slug
103. sexygingerbear
104. The Black Duke
105. vampireluvr97
106. Easily-Amused89
107. UsedRomanceCH
108. Tracla
109. Angels Alibi
110. Antorith
111. Essence 0f Evil
112. AkaiRingo
113. Ella4fun
114. Lyanda
115. lQ-Tl
116. Captain Incapable
117. lord dracool
118. LadyScratch
119. Dancehall Hysteria
120. Pavora
121. Diamond Nines
122. Zercoroid
123. Mortelle Sourire
124. Amour Belle et Deces
125. Autumn Wolflight
126. Xelu
127. l J e l l y B e a n s l
128. Sanabelle
129. Ohh Yeeshx33
130. Icy_Pandaz
131. The Last Dragomir
132. O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
133. Sakura Nekomimi
134. Fierce-Edge
135. HerLullaby
136. Vynessacle
137. Hurpes
138. DiscoPug
139. x Aka Kira x
140. RainbowPop26
141. Kira Kahli
142. Loubao
143. TheAnneh
144. Spottedteddybears
145. Revontheus
146. IchigoKekiChan
147. Yichem
148. NippIe Jelly
149. Lakku
150. +[Skarekrow]+
151. XxMinami-Holo-ShimadaxX
152. lemonsxlimes
153. Hai Chiri
154. Silver Lux
155. Angel Did Epic
156. X_Miyoshi_X

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Timid Regular

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
shakierarox
I sign.

Thanks hun - I'm really hoping to get something done about this ^_^

Timid Regular

ganchroi
shakierarox
I sign.

I know with these new CIs, I got three old items, at least from a nine pack I bought, and most of the items ended up being half the value of the pack I bought... :

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
shakierarox
ganchroi
shakierarox
I sign.

I know with these new CIs, I got three old items, at least from a nine pack I bought, and most of the items ended up being half the value of the pack I bought... :

EXACTLY! It's so lame! I paid REAL money for my bundle, which is why I'm annoyed ¬_¬ The only thing I made real money off was the zodiacal 13th gen I bought with the leftover G cash.
And you made it through to the next round btw ^_^

Timid Regular

ganchroi
shakierarox
ganchroi
shakierarox
I sign.

EXACTLY! It's so lame! I paid REAL money for my bundle, which is why I'm annoyed ¬_¬ The only thing I made real money off was the zodiacal 13th gen I bought with the leftover G cash.
And you made it through to the next round btw ^_^

I've just come to the resolution that I'm gonna only buy the packs, sell them slightly lower than the bottom price, because most people don't buy them at 720kish, so I sell them 710, and I'm just gonna buy the chance items after people buy them, themselves and learn the fail method.

I'm a bit worried with this round. :p I've never really been good at country and western style avatars. xD

OH! I have to tell someone, I'm excited! biggrin I have a date on Wednesday, and the last official date I had was back in year twelve, a little over a year and a half ago.

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
shakierarox

I've just come to the resolution that I'm gonna only buy the packs, sell them slightly lower than the bottom price, because most people don't buy them at 720kish, so I sell them 710, and I'm just gonna buy the chance items after people buy them, themselves and learn the fail method.

I'm a bit worried with this round. :p I've never really been good at country and western style avatars. xD

OH! I have to tell someone, I'm excited! biggrin I have a date on Wednesday, and the last official date I had was back in year twelve, a little over a year and a half ago.

Yeah same here - I've given up on CI's unless I can get this petition up enough to do something about it. I've opened about 100 CI's and the only good item I've ever gotten was Carlos the Alpaca... He was worth 1m at the time, kicking myself for selling him >_<
And you should be fine - maybe do some research on the style?
And that's awesome - I hope you have fun ^_^
Have you been crushing on him a while? And did he ask you or did you ask him?

Timid Regular

ganchroi
shakierarox

Yeah same here - I've given up on CI's unless I can get this petition up enough to do something about it. I've opened about 100 CI's and the only good item I've ever gotten was Carlos the Alpaca... He was worth 1m at the time, kicking myself for selling him >_<
And you should be fine - maybe do some research on the style?
And that's awesome - I hope you have fun ^_^
Have you been crushing on him a while? And did he ask you or did you ask him?

Best item I've had from a CI was an item that for a period of time was 500k, but it fluctuates too much, and I can do a sorta half nude glitch with it... sweatdrop

Well, I suppose I could just think of Woody and do some sorta style based off hism. :p

I hope so too. biggrin It's not a traditional date, I'm going over to his place and we're gonna play games on his PS3, and the loser has do do what the winner says. :p I used to know him when he was a little terror in year seven, and I bumped into him yesterday at one of the game stores. I don't really know, but I think he asked me. xD

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
shakierarox

Best item I've had from a CI was an item that for a period of time was 500k, but it fluctuates too much, and I can do a sorta half nude glitch with it... sweatdrop

Well, I suppose I could just think of Woody and do some sorta style based off hism. :p

I hope so too. biggrin It's not a traditional date, I'm going over to his place and we're gonna play games on his PS3, and the loser has do do what the winner says. :p I used to know him when he was a little terror in year seven, and I bumped into him yesterday at one of the game stores. I don't really know, but I think he asked me. xD

What item is that?
And you don't have to do a cowboy, it's just a suggetion LOL you can do a saloon girl, a town drunk or anything to do with the west, just so long as it fits ^_^
And you don't know? LOL
And playing video games is awesome - but don't make him do anything you don't want to if you lose, ok? Just be careful, he may still be a little terror cat_sweatdrop

Timid Regular

ganchroi
shakierarox

What item is that?
And you don't have to do a cowboy, it's just a suggetion LOL you can do a saloon girl, a town drunk or anything to do with the west, just so long as it fits ^_^
And you don't know? LOL
And playing video games is awesome - but don't make him do anything you don't want to if you lose, ok? Just be careful, he may still be a little terror cat_sweatdrop

Ermm... xD It WAS 500k for a while. Neon Simulator...

I know, but it's gonna be fun making a cowboy rather than anything else. :p

Don't worry, we've both settled for a kiss for the winner. xD

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
shakierarox
ganchroi
shakierarox

What item is that?
And you don't know? LOL

THAT used to be 500k!?! Scheisse! Well ok LOL
And that's cool - I love cowboys ^_^
And that's good - just make sure his hands behave themselves LOL

Timid Regular

ganchroi
shakierarox

Yeah, for a little bit at least. xD

Don't you worry, I'm a good girl, I'll tell him his lines if he starts to cross them. biggrin

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
shakierarox
ganchroi
shakierarox

Yeah, for a little bit at least. xD

Don't you worry, I'm a good girl, I'll tell him his lines if he starts to cross them. biggrin

Well that's ok then ^_^
What age are you actually, just out of curiosity? You don't have to tell if you don't want cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff