Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

16,340 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Gaia's citizens are aging now as many of us are over 18 now. We love Gaia and remain faithful through thick and thin. You tried to give us Tentacl to suit our needs, but it wasn't what we were asking for. All we ask for being more lenient forums. How do we remedy this? I propose a set of 18+ forums to be the counterpart to a few Gaia favorites like the CB, Barton Town, AMC, and Minishops.

This Forum will only be available to users ages 18 and up and have it's own, more lenient rules while still using Gaia's beloved avatars and forum structure. We want more mature role playing, art and discussions without fear of being banned. With this in mind, though I still recommend not allowing nude photos of any real human beings for many reasons like safety, privacy, and decency.

Please post "I sign" if you agree with these changes.

Shameless Sex Symbol

16,340 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Signatures:

1. Alekar
2. Chibi_Akutenshi
3. Fuuinashi
4. Panda Go Moo
5. Gray Flashbacks
6. Honey of the South
7. Kawaii Sugar Daddy
8. Enf Star
9. DoReMiRocker o3o
10. Elencia_Dee
11. Sparkle Gems
12. Fae-dd
13. xo_Starburst
14. Riiku-Shi
15. Haffs
16. suppressi0n
17. EMPIRE POPPIN

Shameless Sex Symbol

16,340 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/18-forum-section/t.95419767/][IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/mpregangel/bcLM2Nk_zpsa63f7311.png[/IMG][/URL]

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/18-forum-section/t.95419767/][IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/mpregangel/rcN0NAV_zps5895b831.png[/IMG][/URL]

Dapper Giver

I sign.

But with the disclaimer that it's beta'd like crazy. We don't need a half baked system based on the first solution brought forward. We need a real solution to the younger and older community on Gaia, especially when the older Gaian's are an integral part of the community and therefore deserve to be equal attention as Gaia's younger audience. heart

Shameless Sex Symbol

16,340 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Chibi_Akutenshi
I sign.

But with the disclaimer that it's beta'd like crazy. We don't need a half baked system based on the first solution brought forward. We need a real solution to the younger and older community on Gaia, especially when the older Gaian's are an integral part of the community and therefore deserve to be equal attention as Gaia's younger audience. heart

I do agree. I've left plenty of room for revision and additions. This is just a base plan so far. Afterall they're youngest base will always grow older.

Dapper Giver

Alekar
Chibi_Akutenshi
I sign.

I do agree. I've left plenty of room for revision and additions. This is just a base plan so far. Afterall they're youngest base will always grow older.

I'll work on a banner image, and a thumbnail for sigs. Do you think it would help have anything else? I'll also have a writer friend I have look over the text if you like? biggrin

Shameless Sex Symbol

16,340 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Chibi_Akutenshi
Alekar
Chibi_Akutenshi
I sign.

I'll work on a banner image, and a thumbnail for sigs. Do you think it would help have anything else? I'll also have a writer friend I have look over the text if you like? biggrin

That sounds like a great start. I'm a writer even if it doesn't seem like it. I will continue working on the front page for now. It needs work.

Dapper Giver

Alekar
Chibi_Akutenshi
Alekar
Chibi_Akutenshi
I sign.

That sounds like a great start. I'm a writer even if it doesn't seem like it. I will continue working on the front page for now. It needs work.

I trust you. <3 It probably won't be done until Nightish tho. heart

Time-traveling Hellhound

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
cat_ninja +1

Dapper Giver

Fuuinashi
cat_ninja +1

Thank you for signing! heart
I definitely sign.

Although, gaia staff will have a problem with an idea such as this because this is a 13+ site. So anything that is posted within its boundaries has to legally fall within the 13+ guidelines as stated in the ToS.

Perhaps instead of making it an 18+ only forum, which in and of itself suggests probably having content in it that is not suitable for 13+, why not create a whole new forum dedicated to just the older community in general? It is still open to all, but as an online community we know that people who are 18+ should only post and be active in it.

Either way, people lie about their age all the time online. So either solution will have its drawbacks.

Great idea, though!

Shameless Sex Symbol

16,340 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Panda Go Moo
I definitely sign.

Although, gaia staff will have a problem with an idea such as this because this is a 13+ site. So anything that is posted within its boundaries has to legally fall within the 13+ guidelines as stated in the ToS.

Perhaps instead of making it an 18+ only forum, which in and of itself suggests probably having content in it that is not suitable for 13+, why not create a whole new forum dedicated to just the older community in general? It is still open to all, but as an online community we know that people who are 18+ should only post and be active in it.

Either way, people lie about their age all the time online. So either solution will have its drawbacks.

Great idea, though!

Well, you see this was started because we want Gaia to revise the ToS to help accommodate their aging market. We don't enjoy getting banned for crossing their very vague lines of what is or isn't pg 13 after spending tons of money here.

Shameless Sex Symbol

16,340 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Panda Go Moo
I definitely sign.

Great idea, though!

Also I just thought about what you said and the problem is they tried to make Tentacl the Adult forum and no one liked it because they tried to be different. That isn't what we want though. We want a site exactly like gaia but for adults. If they did that though I would like the accounts to be linked or exchangeable because the cash items are very expensive.

Lavish Husband

Dapper Giver

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tell what you think. smile Sorry I didn't get these done yesterday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff