Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Awesome! I'll get all the information from her, or i can jsut have her come here and message you.

______________________________________

Rose Scented
"Such a thing would be greater than all the magic,
and all the treasures in all the world."

"Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world."

Enigmatic Malady

I'd totally be willing to take art as payment. 8D

"Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world."

Samples || Graphic Shop || Questing

Enigmatic Malady

Mmk! Sounds good to meee.

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Heh, I'm going to make the order for her, if that's alright. But i'll do everything very detailed, and i have given her the shop link, so if she needs to say anything she can say it herself.

______________________________________

Rose Scented

Enigmatic Malady

Mmk! Sounds good to meee.

Enigmatic Malady

Alrighty! C:

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image

USERNAME: Unique Romance
              LAYOUT SIZE: Large <3
              MAIN HEADER: Jagger Lowell
              SUBHEADERS: N/A not sure if I need it. [I'll have to speak with the rp owner]
              FOOTER/SIDEBAR: L shape with a footer.
              BUTTONS: N/A [honestly don't know what this is.]
              COLORS: I found one and two couldn't choose I loved them both!
              DETAILS: He is a royal character who's super rugged and a total a** hole. [kinda like his pirate alter ego as these images state.
              Also, the footer, I would like to be different and "larger" than usual using these images of this wolf, pllleeeaaaassseee.

DUE DATE: whenever you can.
              TOTAL: Blue Beyond item?

Rose Scented

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
        User Image

USERNAME: Gemini Syndrome
              LAYOUT SIZE: Small
              MAIN HEADER: In larger Letters, Please put " Gemini Syndromes" then in the smaller letters put "A Themed Freebie Shop" Please and thank you.
              SUBHEADERS: Second post would be Rules, Then the third post is Announcements, And then the last would be Art Samples. That's all please.
              FOOTER/SIDEBAR: i'd say sidebars please.
              BUTTONS: N/A
              COLORS: xx
              DETAILS: Simple, yet refined please. And this is the font : here
              DUE DATE: When you can of course. No rush. (She takes a bit to do the art. Does not do Backgrounds)
              TOTAL: Art

Rose Scented

EDITED

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

Luminve

Not sure if I was suppose to tell u if I sent the trade or not. o-o Kinda figured u'd see it but either way late or not but I sent the trade like...almost a week ago? I think. o-o Either way thought better be safe then not and let ya know now in case ur trade alerts are bugged like mine. lol

Tipsy Loiterer

Rose Scented

Thank you for considering my offer, Miss Rose! ;///A///;

I'm offering 1 Full Body [Full-Coloured] Art or 1 Couple Art [Half-Body, Full-Coloured].
You can request a pose or not.
And oh, I have a handicap for backgrounds so I apologize about that.

Please let me draw anything you want. <3

Fashionable Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
        User Image

USERNAME: Alaoria
              LAYOUT SIZE: Large - Ultra
              MAIN HEADER: Daikazoku, and can you add in the English meaning somewhere which is ''Large Family''
              SUBHEADERS: Welcome to our Family!, Introductions, Rules and Guidelines, Sub-forums Guidelines, Links and Affiliates, Moderators, Events List, Contests, Questions?, Spotlight
              FOOTER/SIDEBAR: Can I get both done please? smile
              BUTTONS: Instead of buttons can you create a Guild Banner for me pleeease? ;o.
              COLORS: Palette
              DETAILS: The font I'd like used is this, I'm wanting it to have an oriental Japanese theme and feel to it please!.
              DUE DATE: No rush, taketh your time.
              TOTAL: 15billion!.

Boop: Well this is a large order as you can see, anything you aren't willing to do let me know as I'm happy to alter things here and there so you aren't inconvenienced in any way! I guess ill let you know what I'm wanting all this for but in simple terms its for a Guild myself and two friends are creating that is dedicated to holding community driven events, such as balls, parties, holiday shindigs and overall just mass gathering to allow bonding between the Gaian community as the events held by Gaia kinda stink!. I'm willing to up my offer if you are not happy with it and I'll even add in a wishlist item if need be! I was wondering if you could add in like a Firework GFx somewhere in the main header as well?

Ohh also I found your shop Thanks to Enigmatic Malady so kudo's to her! smile

Rose Scented

eek
Lookit all dem orderrrrs.

Unique Romance

Accepted, of course. xD
Enigmatic Malady

Gemini Syndrome

Order accepted! c:

Couple's art would be amazing! 8D I've always wanted something with my
husband and I together innit and I just haven't been able to afford it. I'll
have to alter his avi a little bit as it's extremely cluttered at the moment.
Would you like me to PM you the avatars, or...?
Alaoria

Usually I take no more than three orders at a time, but since one of them
is an Art payment I'll go ahead and add you up as well. c: Go ahead and send
the trade my way! I won't accept it until the order is complete.
EDIT:
Oh! Derp. 15bil is more than enough. c: So don't even worry about that! And what
did you mean by a 'firework GFx'? Just so I'm clear on things.

xXsuisenXx

Hi there! I was getting ready to sit down and work on your graphic,
but only one of the images you linked would show up. : /

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
Rose Scented

Yaaaaaaaay! Ty for accepting my order! I like to pay what I think artists deserve so 15bill is fine by me lols, especially since its such a big order tehee! Hmmm I'm not sure really I just wanted some kind of Animation added to the Main Header thingy so it looks really eye catching! It doesn't have to be a fire works animation, any animation will do lols!

Alaoria

Ooooh, I gotcha. c: Alrighty! I'll see what I can do!

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
Rose Scented

Yay! Can't wait to see what you come up with, your samples are absolutely Beautiful! Eeeep! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff