Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shnazzypants
LilmisIndia
bump
Thank you for the bump!
heart

No prob. ^_^
Good luck with your new shop! heart

I may be buying in the near future, I'm waiting on some avi art that I would want you to use. Would you be able to make a button that would link to my journal rather than having an actual journal section, could you do hidden media, and could you change the cursor?

In the meantime, I shall bump your thread.
Kemuri Kagami

I may be buying in the near future, I'm waiting on some avi art that I would want you to use. Would you be able to make a button that would link to my journal rather than having an actual journal section, could you do hidden media, and could you change the cursor?

Thank you very much!

I can try to research and do some trial and error and see if I can figure out a coding link for journals. smile
I can hide media, no problem.
I don't know how to change the cursor, I can try to look that up as well.

Thank you, thank you. I appreciate it greatly! 4laugh
Shnazzypants
Kemuri Kagami

Thank you very much!

I can try to research and do some trial and error and see if I can figure out a coding link for journals. smile

Great! biggrin And, if you can't figure that stuff out, its not a big deal, its just little extra stuff. Like I said, just waiting on the art, but your profiles are very cute so I will be buying.

In the meantime, bump!
Kemuri Kagami
Shnazzypants
Kemuri Kagami

Thank you very much!

Great! biggrin And, if you can't figure that stuff out, its not a big deal, its just little extra stuff. Like I said, just waiting on the art, but your profiles are very cute so I will be buying.

In the meantime, bump!

Okay =w=, thank you! I will still try. And thank you. That means a lot to me. 3nodding

Very, very cute avatar btw!
Shnazzypants
Kemuri Kagami
Shnazzypants
Kemuri Kagami

Thank you very much!

In the meantime, bump!

Okay =w=, thank you! I will still try. And thank you. That means a lot to me. 3nodding

Very, very cute avatar btw!

Thanks! blaugh
Bump! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out