• Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Ms Fay
Mouse pop-tarts
Ms Fay
Mouse pop-tarts
I would like to order a custom profile, Ms Fay❢
❥Name:Mouse Pop-Tarts
❥Theme: Cuteness Everywhere!!!!!
❥Image Link: my avi art -> here And here I'll leave the background to you! I trust you with it wink
❥Add/Trade/PM buttons?: Yes
❥Color(s): colors that go with the image! ^^
❥Sections:Wishlist! and about section, comments, and media
❥Questions/Comments: make it cute please! whee whee this is my first custom profile ^^
❥Tip (not required): yes!
❥Total cost: 200k + tips heart

ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! emotion_kirakira
    Is there anything else you would like for me to add? Anything specific? smile

Could you make the wislist a little bit bigger? ^^; And idk? i do feel like something is missing idk what ><
Mouse pop-tarts

Could you make the wislist a little bit bigger? ^^; And idk? i do feel like something is missing idk what ><
    Yes, I sure can. 3nodding
Kitsupon
    As soon as the trade is completed, I will send your profile code through a PM. heart

Andsonz's Waifu

Star

Ms Fay
Kitsupon
    As soon as the trade is completed, I will send your profile code through a PM. heart

completed! thank you heart
Mouse pop-tarts

Update

I have expanded the size of your wishlist. smile
Kitsupon
Ms Fay
Kitsupon

completed! thank you heart
    No, thank you! smile
    Loved doing business with you!

Demonic Warlord

16,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
❥Name: Rawr The Kitty
❥Theme: Sea/Soothing
❥Image Link(s) (i.e. background):http://s203.photobucket.com/user/Zeurivar/media/Nagi No Asakura/Underwater-VividNaginoAsukara-10720p15D78B2A03-49-37_zpsb2c3d0c1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

http://s203.photobucket.com/user/Zeurivar/media/Nagi No Asakura/Underwater-VividNaginoAsukara-07720p37AC49D715-43-13_zps0ff135b3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

somehow try to blend in the second pic with the 1st one (no idea if thats possible lol, but the 2nd one would be great)

❥Add/Trade/PM buttons?: Y
❥Color(s): Dark Blue
❥Sections: Wishlist, About me, Avatar(left), signature, Gif space (rofl) I luv gifs, this video(autoplay)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0fZRs0U3xo (in the center)
❥Questions/Comments: Sure, but farther down so it doesnt fill the page
❥Tip (not required):
❥Total cost: 250k minimum(I'll add a bit more but questing some items destroyed my wallet. Will probably order another(more work o.o'') for better ones in the future once i fix this wallet lol.

Mysterious Traveler

❥Name: Captain Shipper
❥Theme: Piratey (minus skulls) and cute/pretty? If that's possible?
❥Image Link(s) (i.e. background): If you could, I would really like this ship to be included somewhere. Maybe with fancy swirls and stuff behind it or something. Whatever looks good. :D As for the background, maybe an ocean? I don't really care for tiled/clipped backgrounds though, if you catch my drift. So a pattern (like lines) would be fine with me too. I don't know, I'll trust you with this. >n< Whatever looks good to you. c:
❥Add/Trade/PM buttons?: Yes please!
❥Color(s): Hmmm~ well I'd be fine with it just being black, white, and grey. Any colors would be fine though, as long as it's not blinding and it looks good. <3
❥Sections: about, wishlist, and comments please! c:
❥Questions/Comments: This is my first time ordering a custom pro. >n< I don't have anything specific in mind, I'd like it to be pretty/cute, and kinda piratey since my name is Captain! Also, if you could include my username and one or some of these sentences in it, that would be grand! "Going DOWN with this ship!" "I ship it!" "This ship shall sail on!"
❥Tip (not required): Yes~ <3
❥Total cost: 190,000gg + Tip (would offer more but I'm low on gold and questing for some items! Dx)

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ms Fay

Could you change the color of the clock similar to the second to the last color in here? c:

wolfpack1029's Queen

Generous Wizard

21,790 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Ms Fay
Mouse pop-tarts

Update

I wish i could think of something to take up the some of the space at the bottom but i cant ><
So i will takes it 3nodding
Mouse pop-tarts
Ms Fay
Mouse pop-tarts

Update

I wish i could think of something to take up the some of the space at the bottom but i cant ><
So i will takes it 3nodding
    That's totally fine. If you figure out what you would like to add, don't be hesitant to ask me to update your profile.

Once the trade is completed, I will send you your profile code! heart
    (I leave for work in about 2 hours, so if you don't hear a response from me, don't panic. I will be back on when I get off work ~10pm EST). 3nodding

Rawr The Kitty
❥Name: Rawr The Kitty
❥Theme: Sea/Soothing
❥Image Link(s) (i.e. background):http://s203.photobucket.com/user/Zeurivar/media/Nagi No Asakura/Underwater-VividNaginoAsukara-10720p15D78B2A03-49-37_zpsb2c3d0c1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

http://s203.photobucket.com/user/Zeurivar/media/Nagi No Asakura/Underwater-VividNaginoAsukara-07720p37AC49D715-43-13_zps0ff135b3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

somehow try to blend in the second pic with the 1st one (no idea if thats possible lol, but the 2nd one would be great)

❥Add/Trade/PM buttons?: Y
❥Color(s): Dark Blue
❥Sections: Wishlist, About me, Avatar(left), signature, Gif space (rofl) I luv gifs, this video(autoplay)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0fZRs0U3xo (in the center)
❥Questions/Comments: Sure, but farther down so it doesnt fill the page
❥Tip (not required):
❥Total cost: 250k minimum(I'll add a bit more but questing some items destroyed my wallet. Will probably order another(more work o.o'') for better ones in the future once i fix this wallet lol.
    I was able to open the first link okay, but the second one says there is an error. crying ~
Seracella
Ms Fay

Could you change the color of the clock similar to the second to the last color in here? c:
    User Image

Captain Shipper
❥Name: Captain Shipper
❥Theme: Piratey (minus skulls) and cute/pretty? If that's possible?
❥Image Link(s) (i.e. background): If you could, I would really like this ship to be included somewhere. Maybe with fancy swirls and stuff behind it or something. Whatever looks good. :D As for the background, maybe an ocean? I don't really care for tiled/clipped backgrounds though, if you catch my drift. So a pattern (like lines) would be fine with me too. I don't know, I'll trust you with this. >n< Whatever looks good to you. c:
❥Add/Trade/PM buttons?: Yes please!
❥Color(s): Hmmm~ well I'd be fine with it just being black, white, and grey. Any colors would be fine though, as long as it's not blinding and it looks good. <3
❥Sections: about, wishlist, and comments please! c:
❥Questions/Comments: This is my first time ordering a custom pro. >n< I don't have anything specific in mind, I'd like it to be pretty/cute, and kinda piratey since my name is Captain! Also, if you could include my username and one or some of these sentences in it, that would be grand! "Going DOWN with this ship!" "I ship it!" "This ship shall sail on!"
❥Tip (not required): Yes~ <3
❥Total cost: 190,000gg + Tip (would offer more but I'm low on gold and questing for some items! Dx)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff