Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Beloved Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Introduction

Hey~ You're probably wondering who I am randomly coming out of nowhere trying to mug you, I mean, offer a quality service in exchange for virtual currency. My name is Schizo Prince and I've been a member of Gaia for a long, long, long time, however, I only recently returned to it. As my name implies I'm best described as an impish person who is shy of others, but after I get to know you I'm a pretty nice guy although a bit troublesome. As you might have guessed I do a bit of Gfxing. I picked up a bit of it here and there while on my absence from Gaia. It's a pretty nice hobby and while it can be frustrating I do enjoy it. I hope that you'll take a look around and if my style interests you I hope you'll consider using my services~ I'm sure we'll both get good things out of it!

I'll be explaining the process of buying graphics from me, my experience, and explain what the co-owner of this shop does. Be sure to skim down and read those if you're interested. They should be pretty easy to find! For now, let me show you some examples of my work.

Icons

Dante Icon Senyuu Ros Icon Battle Bunny Riven Icon Battle Bunny Riven Icon 2 Frost Ez Icon Miku Icon Silent Butterfly Icon Redhead Icon
*Note: Most of these were made for myself, Imp, or for friends of mine. The quality of the icon largely depends on the quality of the stock I am given.

Simple Banners, Bump, and Guild Examples

Random Siggy Simple Guild Home Banner Simple Guild Banner GIF Banner Simple Topic Banner Pikachu Banner Simple Bump Button

Larger Banners

Cosplay Closet 1 Cosplay Closet 2 Steam Schedule For Friend Tournament Banner Random Friend Page Tournament 2, Was Included Cosplay Closet 3

Bios and Specialized Graphics

Bio 1 Tournament Winner Prize Splatter Siggy Background

I have a weird way of organizing things but hopefully that gives you the general idea.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let's get the unfortunate part of this done. This is a shop and therefore I must demand, rather nicely, gold from you for my services. The list below, well lists, all of the prices corresponding to the type of GFX. I will put a temp. watermark on the gfx but I will allow you to see it and decide if you want it or not. If you're not 90% percent sure it's what you wanted, I will re-do it. I mean, no one can be absolutely certain right? I'm practically giving you 10% breathing space! In all seriousness, if you don't like what I made I will continue to work on it until you are satisfied, but please be reminded that I do have my own style and my own skill level and if I feel you demand too much from me, I will drop the order altogether. I am also flexible on the prizes but this is an estimate of what I would like to receive for my work. When you order, feel free to adjust at first but don't change it later. I will probably do the more expensive orders first.

Price - GFX Type
1Mil - Icons
200Mil - Simple Banners, Bump-Gfx, Guild Banners, etc.
300Mil - Larger Banners, etc.
7Mil to 1Bil - Unique Biographies, Specialized Graphics, etc.

Ordering

To order, please post your order on this topic using the following format:

Quote:
GFX type I want:
Text(If Any):
Price I'm willing to pay:
Stocks, renders, and other resources I want you to use include:

After ordering either I or my co-owner Elusive Imouto will confirm we have read your order and accept deny it. Please post reminders or contact one of us if you feel your order is taking too long you would like it sooner. I'm a studying, breathing, and dysfunctional human not a robot. I can't churn out gfx on the minute so please be patient.

Please include your own stock render for your orders. Pleeeeease. I hate finding them with a passion. I also don't do profiles but if anyone would like my graphical services in in helping create one I would be glad to, more than glad to.

Widow

Beloved Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Reserved, open for business.

Widow

Beloved Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Reserved, open for business.

Feline Senshi

14,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yo, Im your big sister Elusive. Im here to help organize and keep His Highness ontrack.
Its best to just come to me with your requests, for i am more likely to be online often. Use the form above and be polite and kind with your requests. We dont take kind to demanding brats. So as long as your civil in your requesting we wont have a problem.

User Image

Feline Senshi

14,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Feline Senshi

14,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Feline Senshi