- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yay! heart
Name: Cassor
Background: 13
Background Color: blu & red
Text:u pic!
Text Color: WHITE
Writing: Cassors WishList
Items: Spirited Sox,Spirited Hat, Spirited Gloves, Spirited Scarf. Spirited boxers,Glacier Avalache Pants, Glacier Avalache Benie, Glacier Avalache gloves, Glacier Avalache boots, Crimson Slick Cargo Pants
Other: nope!
User Image

hope you lyke
Ahh, it's nice to see that you're getting some more orders in. Just PM me whenever you want me to bump your page up. blaugh If I can, I will. (I also bump in a few other quest threads for other people.)
jonbl_2000
Ahh, it's nice to see that you're getting some more orders in. Just PM me whenever you want me to bump your page up. blaugh If I can, I will. (I also bump in a few other quest threads for other people.)

^^ thenx for all ur help^^
Wow, the recent one you made is super cool! I'm glad I asked you to make one for me! xd
fallenkitsune666
Wow, the recent one you made is super cool! I'm glad I asked you to make one for me! xd

Im so glad you like it ^^ thank you!
SummonerTD
jonbl_2000

^^ thenx for all ur help^^

No problem. It's just that I bump in many other threads, and I only have two accounts.... So yeah... It kind of gets hard. sweatdrop
SummonerTD
MiniKale
Name: MiniKale�s Wishlist

Background: 12

Background Color: blue and black

Text: Bradly Hand ITC

Text Color: Dark Blue

Writing: All donations are sincerely appreciated!

Items: Joker Collar white-black, Joker Wand white-black, Joker Hat white-black, Ace of Spades, White Leather Belt, Long Black Socks, Short Black Socks, Long White Socks, Short White Socks, Card Shark Bands, Black Tie, Dancer Bottom, Dancer Collar, Dancer Cuffs

Other: Um, can you put the xd smiley face next to Black Tie, and Long White Socks? And then make the little reference chart that say Bought xd Donated heart and Found wink at the bottom? Thanks for your trouble I really appreciate it!

sureoz! well im busy the next to days altho i might have it done 4 2morow, if not its cuz im eatha filming or workin so like... ill have it done deff by sunday

Alright thanks!
I haven't talked to you in a while... I'll PM you. mrgreen
jonbl_2000
I haven't talked to you in a while... I'll PM you. mrgreen

Aw, what about me? *sob*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items