Muffins are...

Flashing Cupcakes 0.39846743295019 39.8% [ 104 ]
Stripper Cupcakes 0.60153256704981 60.2% [ 157 ]
Total Votes:[ 261 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 > >>

II Earl Grey II's Darling

::.DEFFY.::
✖[ default.exe ]::Art&Graphics✖
+gift teh deffy a princess manner and she will tattoo your username on her irl body... seriously o.O!+
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||tilty is my holy god-ness||mushi is my un-holy dempire-ness||lilytatsuko is my sexylicious owner||

rawrr

User Image

Perfect Businessman

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
DefauIt

Rawr back! *winky kitty face*

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
heart

Good to have you here! Thanks for stopping by! heart

P.S. We are stalking your shop everyday for when a slot opens up.

Perfect Businessman

Alexa_SugarDragon
Good to have you here! Thanks for stopping by! heart

P.S. We are stalking your shop everyday for when a slot opens up.
I bump all the threads in my links list. Would be a shame to have your link in my shop and not even know where it leads. You two do fantastic work.

I have to finish last month's auction first before I start my other commissions, which might take a while given what he's asking (and paying).

sweatdrop

Perfect Businessman

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Perfect Businessman

Girl-Crazy Partier

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tellius
heart

YAY for the <3! Thanks for stopping by!

Perfect Businessman

Don't mind her, she's just my alt.

heart

Girl-Crazy Partier

<3 voted the thread anyway.

4laugh

Alexa_SugarDragon
User Image

AsPhiXia86
Alexa_Sugardragon

Profile Layout Order Form!!
⒈ Name: You Do That
⒉ What: [x] > Already discussed the layout w/ Alexa_SugarDragon
⒊ Images or Text: On Top Of The Page i want this image [x] ( put this image on top and have some sort of border to it, try making the image little titled so it looks good, oh yeah umm you can always put twix rappers around the corner for fun or twix candy cuz its so yum) at the bottom the last image i want my user "You Do That" i like the color white, black, limegreen, orange, red, and blue so any color from them will work but if i don't like it i will let you know.
> I want About Me Section, Media (invisble or play button > check my profile that's how i want it), recent visitos
> background umm the very last background you can either make it all black and use the one on my pro, and everything else should make
> i like the background to be dark either black, or gray, or mixed of black and gray
> make the text either white with black background, or anything that will match
> umm prefer a scroll bar on my about me
> optional but like if u know how to darken the text when people scroll over it
>
⒋ Comments: I'll pay 250k or even more if i really love it and i'll probably pay more but i want the profile to look good if questions please inbox me ty

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
You Do That

AsPhiXia86

Thank you for Considering Us!

Before we accept your order, there are certain things that need to be clarified:

1. The options you describe in your order can only be done with a CLASSIC profile layout, not a CURRENT one. This is because in CURRENT profiles, the content boxes and their position within the profile are defined by YOU via Edit Profile Layout - Content. CLASSIC profile layouts have set content boxes defined by US. Only in Classic Profiles can we define where your About Me goes and it if has a scroll-bar, etcetera.

2. Our 2 Column Floating Box is for a CURRENT profile. If you order an entirely new CLASSIC profile but you don't want the CLASSIC template we already have (this one) then your order will go up to 500,000 Gaia Gold and you can tell us exactly what sections you want added to your profile. We will also throw in a free personalized bump with this order.

3. To sum it up, you have 3 choices:
    a) Order a CURRENT 2 Column Floating Box template but keep in mind that we DO NOT define the content boxes, YOU DO.
    b) Order a CLASSIC profile using our existing template for 400,000
    c) Order an entirely new CLASSIC profile not based on any of our templates (but similar to the 2 column one) for 500,000, a free bump and you need to tell us what other content sections you will be wanting.

P.S. These prices are non-negotiable. We will take your order BUT you need to understand what exactly you are ordering.
Alexa_SugarDragon
You Do That

AsPhiXia86

Thank you for Considering Us!

Before we accept your order, there are certain things that need to be clarified:

1. The options you describe in your order can only be done with a CLASSIC profile layout, not a CURRENT one. This is because in CURRENT profiles, the content boxes and their position within the profile are defined by YOU via Edit Profile Layout - Content. CLASSIC profile layouts have set content boxes defined by US. Only in Classic Profiles can we define where your About Me goes and it if has a scroll-bar, etcetera.

2. Our 2 Column Floating Box is for a CURRENT profile. If you order an entirely new CLASSIC profile but you don't want the CLASSIC template we already have (this one) then your order will go up to 500,000 Gaia Gold and you can tell us exactly what sections you want added to your profile. We will also throw in a free personalized bump with this order.

3. To sum it up, you have 3 choices:
    a) Order a CURRENT 2 Column Floating Box template but keep in mind that we DO NOT define the content boxes, YOU DO.
    b) Order a CLASSIC profile using our existing template for 400,000
    c) Order an entirely new CLASSIC profile not based on any of our templates (but similar to the 2 column one) for 500,000, a free bump and you need to tell us what other content sections you will be wanting.

P.S. These prices are non-negotiable. We will take your order BUT you need to understand what exactly you are ordering.

I'll take the CURRENT 2 column floating box
im not a classic fan so yeah and i now understand what you meant by defining your own content box so choice 1 is good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff