Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see next from Stars Hide Your Fires?

Loyalty Rewards Card 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
Gift Certificates 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Freebies 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Giveaways or Contests 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Other (PM or post suggestions in thread) 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Dapper Kitten

Bump! heart

Dapper Kitten

Bump! heart

Dapper Kitten

Bump! heart

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
omfg as soon as i saw the title i knew it was from macbeth hahaha.
tbh although the language can be hard to interpret, shakespeare is brilliant; for him to
write a play so developed like that back when there were sort of no right morals going on (if you get what i mean) is pretty cool. ;u;

Dapper Kitten

BEARRS

YAY! I'm glad there's someone who appreciates him hahah heart
I definitely agree. And I think it's fascinating that Shakespeare wrote a wide variety of material; tragedies, comedies, sonnets, etc. There really aren't many authors anymore that possess that kind of versatility in their writing.
The language is definitely hard, but honestly these days it's not such a "bad thing" to use resources to figure it out. Even in some of my upper-level classes we're using editions that have footnotes and translations. smile

Blessed Genius

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
LaPivoineRouge

Hi! I'd like to place an order!

Username: Candy Coated Pepsi
Graphic type: 1 button
Price:500g + tip
Graphic size: 200 x 40
Image(s): I don't really have a set image, so if you can't work with this, then something else will be fine. [x]
Text: The Lost Dreamer, A joint quest threat, Come play our contests!
Font(s): If possible, could you use this font from this website? [x] If not, any cursive will do.
Color(s): (I'm not sure which colors would show up better on the text.) So White, black, indigo And like I said, use whichever shows up better
Any additional information/special instructions: If you could make the banner a gif like the button on your samples, like how it changes from one text to the next so that it says "The Lost Dreamer" then switches to "A Joint Quest thread" then switches again to "Come play our contests!"

Order Total:1,500?

Dapper Kitten

Candy Coated Pepsi

Thank you for the order! Once the trade is sent I'll get right on it heart

Dapper Kitten

Bump! heart

Dapper Kitten

Bump! emotion_bigheart

Dapper Kitten

Bumpity bump!

Blessed Genius

I can back again teehee.

LaPivoineRouge

Hi! I'd like to place an order!

Username: Darkmiko1
Graphic type: Heading and Sub-heading
Price: 3,000 + 1,250
Graphic size: Dunno
Image(s):
Images for Heading:
x
x

x
x

Sub Heading:

x
x
x
x

Text:
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Font(s): Doesn't matter
Color(s): #43BFC7 and #7FE817
Any additional information/special instructions: You don't have to use all those pictures, if you don't want too! Oh and if you can I guess since the chorus is so long you can break it into two like one for the heading and one for the sub heading. I'm not really sure how a sub heading works so if this sounds like it should be another heading then I'll pay for the price for the heading lol.

Order Total: 4,250

LaPivoineRouge

Dapper Kitten

Darkmiko1

Ah thank you so much for ordering again! biggrin heart

Sub-headings are usually smaller headings that coordinate with a main headings, and sort of act as a divider for sections in a thread. An example would be like my sub-headings in this thread that say "Welcome," "News and Current Orders," etc. smile

What you're looking for for a sub-heading sounds more like a regular heading, but what I could do is just make it a little smaller than your main heading. And since you're a returning customer I'll only charge you 4250 biggrin

Blessed Genius

LaPivoineRouge
Darkmiko1

Sub-headings are usually smaller headings that coordinate with a main headings, and sort of act as a divider for sections in a thread. An example would be like my sub-headings in this thread that say "Welcome," "News and Current Orders," etc. smile

What you're looking for for a sub-heading sounds more like a regular heading, but what I could do is just make it a little smaller than your main heading. And since you're a returning customer I'll only charge you 4250 biggrin

Awww, thank you! You are still getting a tip from me smile

Dapper Kitten

Darkmiko1
LaPivoineRouge
Darkmiko1

Awww, thank you! You are still getting a tip from me smile

No thank you! heart I'll get working on it now! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas