Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see next from Stars Hide Your Fires?

Loyalty Rewards Card 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
Gift Certificates 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Freebies 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Giveaways or Contests 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Other (PM or post suggestions in thread) 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 >

Golden Hunter

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Username: RizenRivaldi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Graphic Type: Large Banner(below 700x700 but above 500x500)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Price: 10k
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Image(s): x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Text: "The Centurion"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Font(s): Choose whatever inspires you, make it strong though.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Color(s): Freedom, strong colors as always though.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Links (for Sigmaps): N/A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Simple animation (no charge): N/A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Addition of a .GIF (+1,000 G): N/A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Any additional information/special instructions: You know, we have been doing this for so long I ran out of things to put here xD.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOrder total: 10k plus tip.
LaPivoineRouge

PasteI Moon's Husband

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
You even changed the order layout!!! ^^^^

Dapper Kitten

RizenRivaldi

Yay thank you!! biggrin

xX-T A M O Y A-Xx

I did indeed! It's all pretty much the same though...the only slight change is I condensed the graphics & sigmap into one order form 3nodding

I actually did all of the graphics quite some time ago but just recently managed to actually make the changes. The shop needed a little sprucing up sweatdrop

PasteI Moon's Husband

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
LaPivoineRouge

I did indeed! It's all pretty much the same though...the only slight change is I condensed the graphics & sigmap into one order form 3nodding

I actually did all of the graphics quite some time ago but just recently managed to actually make the changes. The shop needed a little sprucing up sweatdrop

Well I really like the changes, it looks a lot better! The original design was great ofcourse but I love it ^^

Dapper Kitten

Tamoya Kun
LaPivoineRouge

Well I really like the changes, it looks a lot better! The original design was great ofcourse but I love it ^^

Well thank ya! And I love the name change! blaugh

PasteI Moon's Husband

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Thank you (: I hated having symbols in my name hahaha. And its hard to find a new name without symbols

PasteI Moon's Husband

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
LaPivoineR
gydjcmtn:0="LaPivoineRouge]

Hey I don't want to sound rude or anything, and I know I have a big order, but I was wondering when it was going to be done? I start school next week, so my times going to get really limited :/

Golden Hunter

LaPivoineRouge
biggrin You know how it is. I sent the trade by the way, doing it the same way we always did if you don't mind.

Dapper Kitten

RizenRivaldi

That's no problem at all smile

Tamoya Kun

No worries, you're not being rude at all! I will have your order finished either tonight or first thing tomorrow at the latest. I actually start school next week as well and am trying to finish all current orders by this weekend, so I completely understand! smile

PasteI Moon's Husband

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
LaPivoineRouge
RizenRivaldi

Tamoya Kun

No worries, you're not being rude at all! I will have your order finished either tonight or first thing tomorrow at the latest. I actually start school next week as well and am trying to finish all current orders by this weekend, so I completely understand! smile

Alright!!!! Thank you so much ^^

Good luck on your new semester ^^

PasteI Moon's Husband

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
LaPivoineRouge
RizenRivaldi

Tamoya Kun

Look at the profile I just got made by the designer you advertised. ^^ I'm in love with ^^

Dapper Kitten

Tamoya Kun

Oh my gosh, it looks amazing! blaugh I love the background!

PasteI Moon's Husband

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
LaPivoineRouge
Tamoya Kun

Oh my gosh, it looks amazing! blaugh I love the background!

Thank you^^ I almost cried when I saw it ^^

Noob

hey! sorry, just so you know, i changed my name (cieclops) to hobbledehoys! sorry.

Dapper Kitten

hobbledehoys
hey! sorry, just so you know, i changed my name (cieclops) to hobbledehoys! sorry.

No problem! Thanks! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces