Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you go on your dream vacation?

Italy 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
France 0.11224489795918 11.2% [ 11 ]
South Korea 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
Japan 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Australia 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
New York City 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 4 ]
Hawaii 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 6 ]
Mexico 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Rio de Janeiro 0.051020408163265 5.1% [ 5 ]
Other 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 799 800 801 > >> >>> »|

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
                          xxxxxxxxx My heart is sinking as I'm lifting up a!bove˟ the clouds
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAWAY FROM YOU && I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LEAVING
                          xxxOH! I DON'T K - KNOW ❖;〉WHAT I'M GONNA DOxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxx↘. ❛ but someday ━━━━ ( i will find my way back )
                          xxxxxxxTO WHERE YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN IN THE SAND  
                                            User Image

User Image
                                                        « SHOP OWNERS »xxxxxxxThe Murderous Melody and wearegliding5683
                                                        « GRAPHICS »xxxxxxxsouffl3
                                                        « CODING »xxxxxxx xX_Shining_Stars_Xx
                                                        « STATUS »xxxxxxxHiring

Come one, come- oh hey, dudes and dudettes! Welcome to Si Vales Valeo, a layout shop you'll find totally rad and completely awesome. Come on, have a look! Don't be shy, haha. If any of one of us should be shy, it should be me. My doctor said I gained five pounds last week, but as they say, c'est la vie! Oh, did I even introduce myself? My name's Psul, and I'm the little sandy snowman mascot the shop's got. Anyway, you'll find great customer service, talented graphic artists, and completely affordable prices here. But you can be the judge of that; just scroll down the page and you'll find all their samples and availability. We're always open and currently hiring more artists. Just shoot a private message to wearegliding5683. Thanks for dropping by and hope you all find the shop as wicked as I do!

xxxxxxxxxxTELL ME HOW TO GET BACK TO xxxxx TELL ME HOW TO GET BACK TO xxxxx TELL ME HOW TO GET BACK TO
                                            xxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━ x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ x
                                            xxxxBACK TO! SUMMER PARADISE WITH YOU《❤

#ffaa04 #facb1d #ff4e50

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxTELL ME HOW TO GET BACK TO xxxxx TELL ME HOW TO GET BACK TO xxxxx TELL ME HOW TO GET BACK TO
            User Image

01. First off, DON'T STEAL ANYTHING OFF OF HERE! You will be reported. If you see that someone has stolen from us please inform us immediately.
            02. You must pay the artist the amount they charge you. If you can only spend so much gold tell the artist in the order form. Tips are nice, but are optional.
            03. If you think you're being overcharged, negotiate with the artist or speak to me about it. I will cover part of the price, if I agree.
            04. No resales. Which means you can't buy a layout from us, alter it slightly, then sell it again to someone else. It's also considered stealing.
            05. No rude comments, flaming, or fighting! Please keep this thread PG-13.
            06. If you don't like the way an artist makes layouts then don't order from them. If you don't like the way we run our store then don't order from us.
            07. Remember, we all have lives. If you need an order done quickly, check with the artist first.
            08. Posting your order may not guarantee it will be done. Make sure the artist accepts you.
            09. If there is any issue at all, message one of the co-owners/managers of the shop (wearegliding5683 and The Murderous Melody)
            10. Rules may subject to change.

If applying, keep in mind - - -
            01. You must send samples and your information thread (if accepted) must be in a separate thread in the test forum.
            02. Your chances increase more if you can edit more than just an online editor (eg. GIMP, Photoshop)
            03. We really like people who can code and make graphics well, but it is not a requirement to be able to do both.
            04. If you applied once and we declined you, you may apply again at another date.
            05. Limit the amount of shops you work at. We don't want people you can find at every single layout shop.
            06. Send an application to wearegliding5683. If you send one to me (The Murderous Melody), you will be ignored.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image

User Image
            xxxxCURRENT STATUS: BRIBES ONLY

User Image
            xxxxCURRENT STATUS: BRIBES ONLY

User Image
            xxxxCURRENT STATUS: HIATUS

User Image
            xxxxCURRENT STATUS: NOT ACCEPTING

User Image

User Image

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

User Image

ARTIST'S USERNAME HERE

Well hello ! I am Username looking for :: [Username of Artist]

This what you need to know :
                                              x My character is named :: [Name]
                                              x But they'd rather be called :: [Nicknames]
                                              x They look like :: [Models/Pictures]
                                              x They listen to :: [Lyrics/Quotes] (If you're going to link it, please don't send us to Youtube. Send us to a lyrics site)
                                              x They love the color :: [Colors]
                                              x You should know :: [Extra]
                                              x They are created for :: [Guild or thread, the coding is different. Even link us to the roleplay if you want]

And I need it by :: [Due date]

[quote="ARTIST'S USERNAME HERE"][/quote]
            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15]Well hello [i]![/i] I am [u]Username[/u] looking for :: [Username of Artist] [/size]

[list][list][list][list] [size=13][b]This what you need to know :[/b] [/size]
            [size=11][size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] My character is named :: [Name]
            [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] But they'd rather be called :: [Nicknames]
            [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] They look like :: [Models/Pictures]
            [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] They listen to :: [Lyrics/Quotes] (If you're going to link it, please don't send us to Youtube. Send us to a lyrics site)
            [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] They love the color :: [Colors]
            [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] You should know :: [Extra]
            [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] They are created for :: [Guild or thread, the coding is different. Even link us to the roleplay if you want][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
            [u][size=15][b]And I need it by :: [Due date][/b][/size][/u][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image

Made by souffl3
            User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/si-vales-valeo-post-layout-shop/t.71473783_1/][align=center][img]http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab146/souffl3/sivalessignature_zpsbd258edd.gif[/img][/align][/url]

Made by The Murderous Melody

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/si-vales-valeo-post-layout-shop/t.71473783_1/][align=center][img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/xpink-apple/Complete Edits/sivalesaffilbanner_zpsbc8e0a9a.png[/img][/align][/url]

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

User Image

We have no affiliates at the moment! If you would like to become affiliated with Si Vales Valeo, please private message The Murderous Melody with your shop banner.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image

Page Contest - 50k
            The first poster on every 25 pages will receive 50k. Artists will not be eligible for this competition. If the first poster is an artist, the prize will default to the first non-artist poster on that page. You are not allowed to continuously spam or bump the thread, but feel free to chat with artists and other users in the thread.

Next winning page: 800

Random Number - 200k
            For every order you put it, you can enter our random number contest! All you have to do is generate a number between 1-100 each time you post your order and land on the same number as The Murderous Melody. A new number will not be generated until the previous one is won. You are allowed to to post your orders separately in order to have more entries. Everyone that places an order is eligible.

Current winning number: 61

Customer Loyalty - 100k
            If you're a regular customer in this shop, we'll reward you for being loyal! For every 10 orders you place in the shop, we will reimburse you 100k. The orders must be accepted by an artist. We won't be keeping track of this though and in order to claim your prize, you must provide the links to all the pages where you originally posted your orders. Send a private message to The Murderous Melody if you qualify.

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

User Image

Finding a model/face claim to use for your characters can be difficult, especially finding someone new and isn't overused. So we're hoping to assist some of our customers as most, if not all, are roleplayers! Every week we will be featuring a new male and female model. They will be relatively unknown and hand picked by myself and other artists. If you would like to see a certain model featured, feel free to send me your suggestions via private message.

THIS WEEK: SOUFFL3'S PICK'S

User Image User Image

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100