Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you go on your dream vacation?

Italy 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
France 0.11224489795918 11.2% [ 11 ]
South Korea 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
Japan 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Australia 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
New York City 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 4 ]
Hawaii 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 6 ]
Mexico 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Rio de Janeiro 0.051020408163265 5.1% [ 5 ]
Other 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]

Cat Sarcasm
Bacon Miller

Well hello ! I am Cat Sarcasm looking for :: [Bacon Miller]

This what you need to know :
                                    x My character is named :: Stefan Salvatore, Katherine Pierce, Eric Northman, Johnathan Knight, Caroline Forbes.
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: Nothing cx
                                    x They look like :: Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, Alexander Skarsgard, Daniel Radcliffe, Candice Accola.
                                    x They listen to :: No lyrics; quotes; I'm the guy who's been assigned to protect the human blood bag. I mean, no offense. - Stefan. Kaboom- Katherine, I may be a sarcastic a;ss but at least I'm good looking- Eric, Soo much women so little time- Johnathan, I may be weaker but I'm angrier. - Caroline.
                                    x They love the color :: Any shades of Blue for Stefan, Purples for Katherine, Reds for Eric, gray for Johnathan, and pinks for Caroline c:
                                    x You should know :: Just one picture for each character <3
                                    x They are created for :: link

And I need it by :: Around today or by tomorrow evening. Thanks <33

all in one, or a separate one for each?
Bacon Miller

Well hello ! I am Little Miss Cookies looking for :: Bacon Miller

x My character is named :: Equinox Celeste Gwynn
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: Quinn
                                    x They look like :: Kristina Bazan/Kayture
                                    x They listen to ::
                                    She’s not like other girls, she could’ve conquered the world
                                    Until you broke her down…
                                    Are you happy now? That she’s on the ground
                                    And do you realize the words you say
                                    Make bruises that don’t fade away
                                    Are you happy now? That you’ve brought her down
                                    And she’s thinking that she won’t fit in
                                    Cause you said something’s wrong with her

If it's too much, you could cut out the last 2-3 lines
                                    x They love the color :: #BF708E #852466 #7A378B
                                    x You should know :: n/a
                                    x They are created for :: Thread

And I need it by :: Soon

Dapper Explorer

octopotamus

Hi, just checking in and wondering how my orders are coming along so far.

Sparkly Vampire

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Member 100
Bacon Miller
Cat Sarcasm
Bacon Miller

Well hello ! I am Cat Sarcasm looking for :: [Bacon Miller]

x My character is named :: Stefan Salvatore, Katherine Pierce, Eric Northman, Johnathan Knight, Caroline Forbes.
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: Nothing cx
                                    x They look like :: Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, Alexander Skarsgard, Daniel Radcliffe, Candice Accola.
                                    x They listen to :: No lyrics; quotes; I'm the guy who's been assigned to protect the human blood bag. I mean, no offense. - Stefan. Kaboom- Katherine, I may be a sarcastic a;ss but at least I'm good looking- Eric, Soo much women so little time- Johnathan, I may be weaker but I'm angrier. - Caroline.
                                    x They love the color :: Any shades of Blue for Stefan, Purples for Katherine, Reds for Eric, gray for Johnathan, and pinks for Caroline c:
                                    x You should know :: Just one picture for each character <3
                                    x They are created for :: link

And I need it by :: Around today or by tomorrow evening. Thanks <33

all in one, or a separate one for each?
All in one; I thought you would of figured that, Lol.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Dapper Sex Symbol

It's almost the weekend, is anyone going to order from me I wonder, lol. Weird that I am back here, it has been so long. smile

Dapper Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Evadine

It's almost the weekend, is anyone going to order from me I wonder, lol. Weird that I am back here, it has been so long. smile

I'll order something from you! 8D I've been looking for someone to make a post layout for me lol.

Dapper Sex Symbol

punnett
Evadine

I'll order something from you! 8D I've been looking for someone to make a post layout for me lol.

nioce

Dapper Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Gimme a second, I'm RE-LOOKING for my stupid pictures lol. 8D

Where did they go ;o;
Evadine

Well hello ! I am Username looking for :: [Evadine]

x My character is named :: [Arianna Marie Domani]
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: [Ari]
                                    x They look like :: [Lily Collins]
                                    x They listen to :: [Good girls like bad boys by Jaydn Maria]
                                    x They love the color :: [#7F38EC, #F433FF, #3BB9FF]
                                    x You should know :: [I want a song and outfit buttion and i want the Glee Guy layout please.]
                                    x They are created for :: [This if for a thread. ]

And I need it by :: [as soon as you can]

Dapper Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
                            Well hello ! I am punnett looking for :: Evadine 8D

x My character is named :: Kaname Sato
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: Just Kaname
                                    x They look like :: [x] [x] [x] [x]
                                    x They listen to :: Little Wonders - Rob Thomas

x They love the color :: light pink and sienna? Anything cute that's like, light pink and light brown. Still readable, of course. Maybe even hot pink, who knows. 8D [/bad at colours]
                                    x You should know :: Kaname isn't really made for anything specific--she's probably going to be made mostly for Harvest Moon roleplays, though, just for fun. I just need a place to put location, mood, who she's talking to, and what her thoughts are. Oh, and an outfit button, please! 8D I also need a spot somewhere (not built into the image) where I can change her "role" if she has one: for one roleplay, she might be a doctor, the next, a waitress, so who knows.

And please use the second and third pictures the most. Don't worry if you can't fit the other ones in. C: Just make it kinda cute/girly and match those pictures the most. The rest aren't as important.

And I need it by :: whenever you can. C:

Ruthless Pirate

Evadine

Well hello ! I am The Royal Jayness looking for :: Evadine

x My character is named :: Isabel May Stover
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: Izzy
                                    x They look like :: X, x, X, x, X
                                    x They listen to :: Coming to Terms - Carolina Liar
                                    x They love the color :: #F88017, #736F6E
                                    x You should know :: She's a Hufflepuff and is very skittish and paranoid.

And I need it by :: Sunday or Monday
Bacon Miller

Well hello ! I am --lingeringpassion looking for :: Bacon Miller

x My character is named :: Baek Jae Hwa
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: The Boyfriend
                                    x They look like :: [x] [x] [x] [x]
                                    x They listen to ::[x]
                                    x They love the color :: #1800cc, #c70011
                                    x You should know :: I love your samples! ^^
                                    x They are created for :: Thread, a private rp with another person

And I need it by :: Anytime next week would be fine, if you can do that

Well hello ! I am --lingeringpassion looking for :: Bacon Miller

x My character is named :: Park Mi Cha
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: The Photographer
                                    x They look like :: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
                                    [x] (Can you separate the pictures from each other so you can get one? Tell me if you can't because this picture needs to be in there)
                                    x They listen to :: Will they miss me when I'm gone?
                                    Will this time be for too long?
                                    Wait till then
                                    And see if time brings change
                                    x They love the color :: #00c76d, #0092c7
                                    x You should know :: She's switching into that guy's body, so if you could show that somehow by putting gender signs or whatever, that would be amazing ^^
                                    x They are created for :: Private thread

And I need it by :: Anytime next week would be fine, if you can do that

redrumheather's Prince

Evadine

you can do my order on the previous page since no one has taken up the offer yet 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff