Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you go on your dream vacation?

Italy 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
France 0.11224489795918 11.2% [ 11 ]
South Korea 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
Japan 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Australia 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
New York City 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 4 ]
Hawaii 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 6 ]
Mexico 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Rio de Janeiro 0.051020408163265 5.1% [ 5 ]
Other 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Murderous Melody

Well hello ! I am Magna Toudai Nightfall looking for :: [The Murderous Melody]

This what you need to know :
                                    x My Character Is Named:: [Salzburg, Austria]
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: [Welcome to Salzburg!] (At the top of the Graphic)
                                    x They look like :: [Landmark | Landmark | Landmark | Landmark (It's for...German Class? o.o)
                                    x They listen to :: N/A
                                    x They love the color :: Neon Yellow. White.
                                    x You should know :: It's for German Class, so I basically want Landmarks in Salzburg, Austria. At least 1000x1000 so it can fit on the T-Shirt when I print it out and iron it on there. A graphic w/o coding basically. Not sure if you'll be able to do this, but whatever you can do, please do it?
                                    x They are created for :: German Class. Please Help Me.

And I need it by :: November 9th.

Unstoppable Scamp

How is everyone?

Partying Hunter

wearegliding5683

Well hello ! I am Dreamer Beaver looking for :: [wearegliding5683]

x My character is named :: [Lucius Malfoy]
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: [Malfoy, Luc]
                                    x They look like :: [Mitch Hewer / [x] [x] [x] [x]]
                                    x They listen to :: [And you can see my heart beating
                                    You can see it through my chest.
                                    Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
                                    I know that I must pass this test
                                    So, just pull the trigger - Rihanna, Russian Roulette]
                                    x They love the color :: [darkgreen && slategray]
                                    x You should know :: [this is for a harry potter roleplay. so it would be great if the name Slytherin would be in there somewhere. it's when they are still in hogwarts.]
                                    x They are created for :: [thread]

And I need it by :: [ASAP, it'd be best by Nov. 6]

Dapper Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
octopotamus
How is everyone?

Good! C: Are you accepted back now into the shop? 8D

Unstoppable Scamp

punnett

I do believe so. I finally got some free time.

Shirtless Lovergirl

Bacon Miller

The Murderous Melody

x - - illusion shade

x - - Spidrei

Well hello ! I am thedancingbunny looking for :: [Any of the quoted artists]

x My character is named :: [Nina Fiona Sau]
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: [Nina, or the blue flame]
                                    x They look like :: x x x x
                                    x They listen to :: ["
                                    The most tangible of all visible mysteries - fire" "Play with fire, you might get burned" "Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate " "Like fire, Hellfire, This fire Burning in my Skin, This burning Desire Is turning me to sin"]
                                    x They love the color :: [Any colors that match with the pictures, red, blue, blonde, ect.]
                                    x You should know :: [She is en elemental warrior of fire.]
                                    x They are created for :: Here is the thread. c:

And I need it by :: [As soon as possible, like within two days would be so great. : D]

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Magna Toudai Nightfall

x But they'd rather be called :: [Welcome to Salzburg!] (At the top of the Graphic)
                                    x They look like :: [Landmark | Landmark | Landmark | Landmark (It's for...German Class? o.o)
                                    x You should know :: It's for German Class, so I basically want Landmarks in Salzburg, Austria. At least 1000x1000 so it can fit on the T-Shirt when I print it out and iron it on there. A graphic w/o coding basically. Not sure if you'll be able to do this, but whatever you can do, please do it?

First link doesn't work. And how exactly do you want this....?

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
xX_Shining_Stars_Xx

I'm sooooo sorry for taking so long.
I just got home from a terrible speech tournament.
I'm going to try to get your lyrics done tomorrow.
They will be free because of the long long wait.
I hope that you still want them.

Dreamer Beaver

I should be able to do this by Sunday.
I have lyrics to do before you, and I think I'm going to a debate tournament for a few hours tomorrow.
I should be able to though.

Partying Hunter

wearegliding5683

That's fine :3
Whenever you have time.

Desirable Genius

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
wearegliding5683

No, no, it's perfectly okay.~
I know how it feels to come home from a competition disappointed. :/
I'd still like the, but whenever is fine.
I'm on a semi-hiatus anyhow. ^^

Anxious Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
wearegliding5683

Well hello ! I am Jasmine looking for ::wearegliding5683

x My character is named :: Darcy Elizabeth Hall
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: Darcy
                                    x They look like :: Bailee Madison. If you use this pic take out the Jared think please! This is really cute
                                    x They listen to :: Toxic by Britney Spears
                                    x They love the color :: hotpink and pink
                                    x You should know ::
                                    -the Boyfriend's Eldest Daughter
                                    -Make a "L" shape and make it sassy
                                    x They are created for ::
                                    Thread

And I need it by ::Take your time

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Murderous Melody
Magna Toudai Nightfall

Try This one.

Think of a collage of images with the borders covered in neon yellow or white....Uhm...just go with the flow I guess....A collage...yeah, that's it. But yeah, basically it'll be a 1000x1000 collage of those four images w/ the words, "Welcome to Salzburg!" on the top of the collage. If you need more information, don't hesitate, cause even I need to clarify with myself a bit...

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Jasmine Selene Oleander

Alright, I should be able to get this done... soon ish.
I just have two orders ahead of you to do soon.

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Magna Toudai Nightfall
The Murderous Melody
Magna Toudai Nightfall

Try This one.

Think of a collage of images with the borders covered in neon yellow or white....Uhm...just go with the flow I guess....A collage...yeah, that's it. But yeah, basically it'll be a 1000x1000 collage of those four images w/ the words, "Welcome to Salzburg!" on the top of the collage. If you need more information, don't hesitate, cause even I need to clarify with myself a bit...

Now the last link doesn't work.... I don't really know how
to do this. Sorry!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas