Tipsy Sex Symbol

Lilkko

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Beloved Muse

givenchi

User Image
      USERNAME ┈ Nope Train
      TEXT ┈ Just Her Name: Calypso Theta Llŷr
      THEME ┈ L-Shaped posting gfx for a roleplay of my character Calypso. I really just need it to be Oceany and well done and have good use of the images I'm providing. If you can keep the quality at a decent place when adding in the gif that would be fabulous. The images aren't automatically transparent but I'm sure you know your way around pretty picture. ;A;
      PALETTE ┈ I shall give you artistic control over the colors-- You'll probably make it way better than I could think of.
      FONTSName Font
      IMAGESOne! TWO! Three~ 4~
      DUE ┈ As soon as possible please! I've actually delayed on posting for quite a bit so like... yeah. XD Thank youuuu~
      OFFER ┈ Well you said 500m, but I'm offering 1b because it's a bit of a complicated order and I'd like for it to be really nice. ;u;
      TIP ┈ If I absolutely love it-- I'll tip between 1-2 more bil, maybe even 3. Depends on how pretty it is.
      TOTAL ┈ 1-4b. Again, it depends. ;a;

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Nope Train

hi hi~ thanks so much for ordering ;u;
      before i accept, i have a few questions, if you wouldn't mind whee
      1. must i use all four of the images? i'll make sure to include the gif, of course!
      2. when you say oceany, do you mind if i use pastel hues of blue and green to complement the graphic? (i ask this just for future reference)
      3. do you know of the artists of the separate images? i cannot use copyrighted work without accrediting the creators of the artwork. ^u^
      i'd love to tackle this order, tho~~ so accepted! 4laugh

Beloved Muse

givenchi
Nope Train

hi hi~ thanks so much for ordering ;u;
      before i accept, i have a few questions, if you wouldn't mind whee
      1. must i use all four of the images? i'll make sure to include the gif, of course!
      2. when you say oceany, do you mind if i use pastel hues of blue and green to complement the graphic? (i ask this just for future reference)
      3. do you know of the artists of the separate images? i cannot use copyrighted work without accrediting the creators of the artwork. ^u^
      i'd love to tackle this order, tho~~ so accepted! 4laugh

1. I could do without the one in the bikini I guess, the other ones are very important to me because they're wow ;A;
2. YES OF COURSE. I love love love love pastel!
3. No I do not, I found them by google searching. A lot of images that are on google don't tell you the artist when you click on it and google search, I'm assuming that were anon? ONE came from zerochan so I could more than likely check there but otherwise they're all off google.

BTW Hai I'm Codi ;u;

Beloved Muse

givenchi
Nope Train

Gotta love zerochan, I found these:
Pineapple21729 -- (Ocean hair image)
Takase (Harakiri) -- (Skeletal like image.)

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Nope Train

which one in the bikini? the one with the bikini top or the one with the bikini bottom (skeletal)? aren't pictures just lovely to depict? rofl i just worry because i may have to recolor the skeletal one if i am to use it ;u;
      i'm glad we're both on board with the pastel colors thing. i love bold colors but i also love pastels!!
      also, if you could find any artists at all, please do so~ i must accredit them somehow on the graphic or in the post style! okay, thanks for finding the ones you could find.

heyoooo to you too! i'm zam ^ 7^

Beloved Muse

givenchi
Nope Train

which one in the bikini? the one with the bikini top or the one with the bikini bottom (skeletal)? aren't pictures just lovely to depict? rofl i just worry because i may have to recolor the skeletal one if i am to use it ;u;
      i'm glad we're both on board with the pastel colors thing. i love bold colors but i also love pastels!!
      also, if you could find any artists at all, please do so~ i must accredit them somehow on the graphic or in the post style! okay, thanks for finding the ones you could find.

heyoooo to you too! i'm zam ^ 7^

The one with the Bikini top. XD
The one with the pantsu is important! I couldn't part with her, ;u;

Do whatever you need! As long as it looks boot-i-fulll.

How'd you get the name Zam? .o.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Nope Train

i will make it my duty to make this bootiful! emotion_dowant
      i will make sure to incorporate all of them as well as i can, then~
      well, my full name (not zam) is my grandfather's. he died before i was born so i was named in honor of him. it's just a shortened version of it xd

Beloved Muse

givenchi
Nope Train

i will make it my duty to make this bootiful! emotion_dowant
      i will make sure to incorporate all of them as well as i can, then~
      well, my full name (not zam) is my grandfather's. he died before i was born so i was named in honor of him. it's just a shortened version of it xd

Yeeeee. twisted

oh that sounds nice ;u;
My real name isn't Codi but I got by it on here because it stuck with alot of Gaians. XD

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Nope Train

HAHAHA yeah that's always a nice route.
      i just decided to use my nickname on here~~
      i have so much homework. emo

Tipsy Fatcat

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Tea Rexx

hey!! heart how are you?
      i'm zam ;u;

Beloved Muse

givenchi