Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please check artist availability on the front page before ordering.

If you are okay to wait, feel free to either message or quote the artist to get a good time frame of when they will re-open their slots 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Thank you! 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

User Image

╔═══════════════════╗

Open // Closed

╚═══════════════════╝

The Designers ;Rules and Conduct Expressed History and Pricing
Expressed Reviews How to Order Order Pickup
Announcements Links Contest
User Image

User Image

So the designer.. this is the part about me,
                                                  but I'm not so good at just randomly saying stuff.
                                                  I like photoshop; I currently use CS5 and ImageReady
                                                  for edits. I love colors and vibrancy, if you couldn't tell
                                                  from the fall background in the themed images. And
                                                  I'm here to hopefully make gaia a more aesthetically
                                                  pleasing place. I do graphics, some coding and
                                                  thread layouts when my time allows. This said,
                                                  this will be a part time shop - limited to three
                                                  slots at a time. I work full-time and write quite a deal,
                                                  and this is sort of a side hobby of mine. When you
                                                  order, I will give you a time frame for the delivery of
                                                  your finished product for this reason. Due to my chaotic
                                                  work schedule, I will not promise I can do rush orders.
                                                  Some days I only get 8 hours between shifts, and that
                                                  time will be reserved for important things like sleeping.
                                                  If you order and want it done by the next day, I will let
                                                  you know whether or not it can be done.
                                                  For rush
                                                  orders I have accepted, tips are appreciated.

My Current Orders - full! not accepting

╔═══════════════════╗

Slots Open:

1. Master Cliff Fate
                                                  2. Posts for Guilds
                                                  3. Posts for Guilds

╚═══════════════════╝

User Image

I’m )(Over.Dose.On.Cyanide)(, but please call me Cyanide,
                                                  it makes it all so much more simple. I am pretty new to
                                                  making graphic’s, but don’t let that deter you. I am learning
                                                  from one of the best, and if I do run into issues, I always ask her.
                                                  I take my time and will only submit what I feel is my best, and I
                                                  will always fix anything that is wrong. I love simple things, as you
                                                  can probably tell from the bulk of my samples. I will pretty much
                                                  try anything you ask. I love doing thread layouts, banners, and
                                                  post styles. I love to code, so if you need that, there is no issue
                                                  there. As you already should have read, this is a part time shop.
                                                  I have a full time job myself and I do a lot of writing like Bun.
                                                  My job is a little less demanding than hers, so I may be open
                                                  more often. This is a hobby and something I like doing on
                                                  occasion, so if I feel worn out, I will close my portion. I don’t
                                                  want to hate what I do. I do not work well under stress, so I
                                                  will not be accepting rush orders. I need to be able to take my
                                                  time.

My Current Orders

╔═══════════════════╗

Slots Open:

╚═══════════════════╝

User Image

1. Follow ToS.
                                                  2. DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING HERE.
                                                  3. Do not make an order if you don't have the payment.
                                                  4. We reserve the right to refuse an order.
                                                  5. Follow the order slip if you'd like to place an order.
                                                  6. If you will not be available the day your order will be ready, please let us know. We won't leave you hanging either.
                                                  7. Do not ask us to edit someone else's work without their permission.
                                                  8. We reserve the right to add rules as they become needed.

User Image

The Bunit

The following link has a few samples of my work.
                                                  x

)(Overdose.On.Cyanide)(

The following link has samples of my work.
                                                  x

User Image

User Image

I can do various things for you, from L-shaped post
                                                    styles, banners, guild front pages... simple .gifs
                                                    role play styles, collages, etc. If you have something
                                                    else in mind, let me know!

Payment: With gaia's ever increasing inflation... I would rather take bribes as a payment. Some of the bribes will earn you multiple edits, such as the evolving items. I will take gold as payment, but please note that without a substantial amount I will not do rush orders.
                                                    Bribes:
                                                    Currently I'm interested in:
                                                    User Image IcyUser Image PaleUser Image Prima User ImageVault User ImageSweet User Image (any gen) User Image (any gen) User Imagequeen User Image User Image (any gen) User Image

If you don't have any of these, make an offer and we'll see what we can do to get you pretty graphics. (Monthly collectibles are always a good bribe. n.n)

User Image

I can do L shaped things, thread layouts, post styles, coding,
                                                        banners… Urm, if you want something else, let me know. I am
                                                        always willing to work on something new, after all it’s a learning
                                                        experience.

Payment I'm currently interested in: Anything pretty much.
                                                        I'm not really here for the profit, but don't expect to get stuff for
                                                        free just because. Just make me an offer and we will see how
                                                        it goes from there.

User Image

Lindsay's Trachea
                                                  Bun always finds a way to make my otherwise bland and uninspired posts look gorgeous with her beautiful edits that always capture exactly the kind of detail I want for my characters. This latest set she did for me is absolutely no exception. She always seems to know exactly what I want in a graphic and delivers in spades, often with a little extra flash for good measure. I've bought from her before, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Aeon-of-Eclipse
                                                  What really stood out for me was how fast this edit was made. I was prepared to make do with one of my genereic placeholder format while i waited for Bun to finish. However, Bun finished much faster than I anticipated, coming through with an edit that had just about all my specifications, despite how vague my order was. I woukd have been happy with the wait if I knew i would get this result, but the swift delivery is just the cherry on top of it all. I know who to get incontact again if I need another edit, and I'd be more than willing to provide better input to her should she need it.

Goddess of Dark Dreamers
                                                  [/intense gross sobbing]
                                                  it's beautiful!
                                                  i love it! 8'D
                                                  thank you so much Cyanide!

User Image

1 . Fill out the provided order form below. The more detailed you are, the better it is for me, and you in the end. Post it in this thread.
                                                  2. Send a trade with the appropriate pricing. Tips are nice and appreciated.
                                                  3. Upon this, I will quote you in this thread to let you know if your order has been accepted. I will then give you a date by which I'll be done.
                                                  4. I will leave my end of the trade open until I am complete with your order. This way, you know I won't steal from you. smile
                                                  4. Upon the completion of your order, I will post a screen shot of the work I've done, with a watermark on it. If it is to your liking, I will post the actual coding in the order pickup post, and accept my end of the trade.
                                                  5. Because of my limited time, I will only take three orders on at once, unless someone has a massive order, in which case I will be focusing solely on it. Please see my status bar in the designers post to see if I'm accepting orders.
                                                  6. We're working on our order form to make it less confusing. For "L-shapes" or the "three matching images," you may and are in fact, encouraged to supply more than three pictures for graphics.

Order form: For The Bunit:

[quote="The Bunit"][color=brickred][size=15]Hey Bunni! Order up![color][/size][/quote][IMGleft]http://i.imgur.com/fza0STQ.jpg[/IMGleft]

[size=11][b]Name:[/b] (your gaian name here)
                                                  [b]Order Type:[/b]
                                                  (please place an "x" in one of the pairs of brackets)
                                                  [ ] simple edit { eye color change, hair color change, etc }
                                                  [ ] simple role play post style
                                                  [ ] complex role play post style {L-shapes, up to three matching images for a theme}
                                                  [ ] moving image {.gif} (please message The Bunit for more details)
                                                  [ ] thread layout (please message the Bunit for more details)
                                                  [ ] guild front page (please message the Bunit for more details)

[b]Necessities:[/b]

Explain what you want in this edit. Themes, etc. If this is for a role play character, give me an idea of what the character is like. Not every girl would fit a barbie doll style, right?

[b]Images[/b]:

Please link me to what you would like edited.

[b]Colors[/b]:

What sort of colors did you want?

[b]Quotes, Lyrics, etc.[/b]
                                                  Song that fits the post style?

[b]Anything Else[/b]:

[/size][/color]

The Bunit
                                                  Hey Bunni! Order up!
                                                  User Image

Name: (your gaian name here)
                                                  Order Type:
                                                  [ ] simple role play post style {one picture, and maybe one extra graphic}
                                                  [ ] complex role play post style {L-shapes, up to three matching images for a theme}
                                                  [ ] moving image {.gif} (please message The Bunit for more details)
                                                  [ ] thread layout (please message the Bunit for more details)
                                                  [ ] guild front page (please message the Bunit for more details)

Necessities:

Explain what you want in this edit. Themes, etc. If this is for a role play character, give me an idea of what the character is like. Not every girl would fit a barbie doll style, right?

Colors:

Quotes, Lyrics, Etc:
                                                  Songs that would match your post maybe?

Anything Else:

Order from Cyanide:

[quote=")(Over.Dose.On.Cyanide)("][color=brickred][size=15]Hey Cyanide! Order up![color][/size][/quote][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/SgEhsgf.jpg[/imgleft]

[size=11][b]Name:[/b] (your gaian name here)
                                                      [b]Order Type:[/b]
                                                      [ ] gif edit (please message me for details)
                                                      [ ] thread layout (please message me for details)
                                                      [ ] guild front page
                                                      [ ] Other

[b]Necessities:[/b]

[b]Images[/b]:

[b]Colors[/b]:

[b]Quotes, Lyrics, etc.[/b]
                                                      Song that fits the post style?

[b]Anything Else[/b]:

[/size][/color]

)(Over.Dose.Cyanide)(
                                                      Hey Cyanide! Order up!
                                                      User Image

Name: (your gaian name here)
                                                      Order Type:
                                                      [ ] buttons
                                                      [ ] complex role play post style {L-shapes, up to three matching images for a theme, [header, footer, side]}
                                                      [ ] thread layout
                                                      [ ] other

Necessities:

Colors:

Quotes, Lyrics, Etc:
                                                      Songs that would match your post maybe?

Anything Else:

User Image

Tipsy tea

[IMGleft]http://i.imgur.com/uOqOv5w.jpg[/IMGleft][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cHFT3mh.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUWowVQ.jpg[/img]
User Image

February 11th 2014 - We're open!
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/pixel-expressions-graphix-dnp/t.90337021/][img]http://i.imgur.com/UTwnaQb.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/pixel-expressions-graphix-dnp/t.90337021/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fDdHJba.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff