Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cruel Falada
User Image

~ My Profile Order ~

• example preferred: I love the colors and the cute design of example one but I like the way example 5 lay out (you can open and close the sections)? XD Idk if you can do that
• background image(url/color): The same color as example one with also this profile picture I made for it you can put her anywhere she has a transparent background! [x]
• cursor: Either cursor 5 or 14 (you decide which one you like better)
• media (size & color): x small length if #F59F9F matches your background too much then #B88461
• link color? Not exactly sure what this means but let me know?
• header color: I also have a header already made with a transparent background if you want to use it [Pink one] or [Brown One]
• panel header color: The same as the header color
So in other words if #F59F9F matches your background too much then #B88461
• panel color: white
• anything else? Can we decide what sections we want on our profile? I don't care to have recent vistors and can the media just be floating somewhere
• sign? Umm not sure if that is where I put the header? XD
• payment: 4bil but if its good 6bil

Let me know if you can't do any of the things I said sorry if its complicated D: but I can help you if you would like.

Order accepted. 3nodding I think i understand what you're asking for but once I think i'm done with your profiles, i always PM the customer to make sure they like it and sometimes I change things once I show them their preview. So I'll definitely contact you soon.

Tipsy Friend

amoruccio
Cruel Falada
User Image

~ My Profile Order ~

• example preferred: I love the colors and the cute design of example one but I like the way example 5 lay out (you can open and close the sections)? XD Idk if you can do that
• background image(url/color): The same color as example one with also this profile picture I made for it you can put her anywhere she has a transparent background! [x]
• cursor: Either cursor 5 or 14 (you decide which one you like better)
• media (size & color): x small length if #F59F9F matches your background too much then #B88461
• link color? Not exactly sure what this means but let me know?
• header color: I also have a header already made with a transparent background if you want to use it [Pink one] or [Brown One]
• panel header color: The same as the header color
So in other words if #F59F9F matches your background too much then #B88461
• panel color: white
• anything else? Can we decide what sections we want on our profile? I don't care to have recent vistors and can the media just be floating somewhere
• sign? Umm not sure if that is where I put the header? XD
• payment: 4bil but if its good 6bil

Let me know if you can't do any of the things I said sorry if its complicated D: but I can help you if you would like.

Order accepted. 3nodding I think i understand what you're asking for but once I think i'm done with your profiles, i always PM the customer to make sure they like it and sometimes I change things once I show them their preview. So I'll definitely contact you soon.

Awesome great!!! <3 I will start the trade with 4bil now and if I love it will I will change it to 6! biggrin
Sure that's fine. Order accepted 3nodding

Tipsy Friend

amoruccio
Sure that's fine. Order accepted 3nodding

Awesome! TY and for the umm sections I would just like the about me, contact,wishlist, and signature. If that is okay! biggrin
Cruel Falada

Okay 3nodding
bump

bump

bump

Tipsy Friend

fat bears

Oh you changed your avi . 3 .

Big Bear

Cruel Falada
fat bears

I can change it back! :3

Tipsy Friend

fat bears
Cruel Falada
fat bears

Kay

Big Bear

Cruel Falada
fat bears
Cruel Falada
fat bears

Kay

emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Friend

fat bears
Cruel Falada
fat bears
Cruel Falada
fat bears

Kay

emotion_bigheart

Was that what it was yesterday I could have sworn you had long hair .-. and sitting *o*

Big Bear

Cruel Falada
fat bears
Cruel Falada
fat bears
Cruel Falada
fat bears

Kay

emotion_bigheart

Was that what it was yesterday I could have sworn you had long hair .-. and sitting *o*

OH THAT ONE. I thought you meant this one.

bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces