• Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Feel free to send the trade now that your orders finished
IsuzuSouma
ouma"]

User Image
x
x The sun was shining ◟on the SEA ` Shining : with all his MIGHT
* HE DID his very » best tomake the billows °( smooth && bright )
And this was ODD, BECAUSE IT ... WAS

x
User Image
x
x xthe middle of the night. the sun was shining on the sea,x x
NO BIRDS WERE FLYING OVERHEADx xTHERE WERE NO BIRDS TO FLY.

Yesterday I died; tomorrow's bleeding Fall into your sunlight The future's open wide beyond believing To know why hope dies And losing what was found, a world so hollow Suspended in a compromise But the silence of this sound is soon to follow Somehow sundown And finding answers Is forgetting all of the questions we call home Passing the graves of the unknown As reason clouds my eyes with splendor fading Illusions of the sunlight A reflection of a lie will keep me waiting With love gone for so long And this day's ending Is the proof of time killing all the faith I know Knowing that faith is all I hold And I've lost who I am, (i'm waiting) and I can't understand (and fading) Why my heart is so broken, (and holding) rejecting your love, (love) without, (onto these tears) love gone wrong; lifeless words carry on (i am crying) But I know, all I know's that the end's beginning (i'm dying tonight) who I am from the start, (i'm waiting) take me home to my heart (and fading) Let me go and I will run, (and holding) I will not be silent, (silent) all this time (onto these tears) spent in vain; wasted years wasted gain (i am crying) All is lost but hope remains and this war's not over (i'm dying tonight) There's a light, there's a sun (i'm waiting...) taking all these shattered ones To the place we belong (i am waiting...) and his love will conquer all Yesterday I died; tomorrow's bleeding Fall into your sunlight

Yesterday I died; tomorrow's bleeding Fall into your sunlight The future's open wide beyond believing To know why hope dies And losing what was found, a world so hollow Suspended in a compromise But the silence of this sound is soon to follow Somehow sundown And finding answers Is forgetting all of the questions we call home Passing the graves of the unknown As reason clouds my eyes with splendor fading Illusions of the sunlight A reflection of a lie will keep me waiting With love gone for so long And this day's ending Is the proof of time killing all the faith I know Knowing that faith is all I hold And I've lost who I am, (i'm waiting) and I can't understand (and fading) Why my heart is so broken, (and holding) rejecting your love, (love) without, (onto these tears) love gone wrong; lifeless words carry on (i am crying) But I know, all I know's that the end's beginning (i'm dying tonight) who I am from the start, (i'm waiting) take me home to my heart (and fading) Let me go and I will run, (and holding) I will not be silent, (silent) all this time (onto these tears) spent in vain; wasted years wasted gain (i am crying) All is lost but hope remains and this war's not over (i'm dying tonight) There's a light, there's a sun (i'm waiting...) taking all these shattered ones To the place we belong (i am waiting...) and his love will conquer all Yesterday I died; tomorrow's bleeding Fall into your sunlight

x xIN A WONDERLAND THEY LIEx x
dreaming as the days go byx xdreaming as the summer die
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

cσмραηycompany
ℓσcαтισηlocation
мσσ∂mood
тhσughтsthoughts
ωєαяιηgoutfits

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
renjiismyfreeloader
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic

User Image
rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@iggy;; you're two boys next [: and looking forward to your next orders~~

@renji;; Ooh fun! and don't forget you put in some credit for yourself as well as your friends so you can take that into consideration when sending the trade

I was perfectly happy killing myself but then you asked me to try,
                                                        and for the first time in my life it felt like someone actually gave a s**t,

and that person was worth trying for.
rajio_obake

Thanks for the reminder my dear! : ) But I think I am going to save my credit for another character for BFA, these are characters for CLU.

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Awesome!
And I'm filling out order forms as we speak (:

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
username :: IdiosyncraticEnigmatic
I would like to order :: Roleplay Thread
Product Placement :: Center
For your paint bucket :: Warm colours please! Lots of soft browns, beiges, smokey colours etc.
Post Layout Format :: Nope
Added in Layout :: N/A
Here are the images :: Anything Coffe/tea/dessert/café related
Important Texts :: Main Banner: Coffee and Kisses Advanced Literate Café Roleplay

Sub Banners: Once Upon a Time in NYC….
Rules
Oh the Places You Will Go…
Employed Dreamers….
Regular Dreamers….
Today’s Menu
People You Might Know….
The Café Corkboard
Additional Sweets
Reserved Seating

Clicky Buttons: OoC. Profiles, and IC

And I’d like a little Banner for my siggy (:

Before I go :: Rawrrrrrr
I'll pay you :: 350k
rajio_obake
Feel free to send the trade now that your orders finished
IsuzuSouma
ouma"]

User Image
x
x The sun was shining ◟on the SEA ` Shining : with all his MIGHT
* HE DID his very » best tomake the billows °( smooth && bright )
And this was ODD, BECAUSE IT ... WAS

x
User Image
x
x xthe middle of the night. the sun was shining on the sea,x x
NO BIRDS WERE FLYING OVERHEADx xTHERE WERE NO BIRDS TO FLY.

x xIN A WONDERLAND THEY LIEx x
dreaming as the days go byx xdreaming as the summer die
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

cσмραηycompany
ℓσcαтισηlocation
мσσ∂mood
тhσughтsthoughts
ωєαяιηgoutfits
[YAAAYY~! Thank you so much~!!! ]

Wicked Phantom

username :: Bloodied x x C a n d y.
I would like to order :: Character post layout/ graphic.
Product Placement :: L- Shaped.
For your paint bucket :: Have your artistic freedom.
Post Layout Format :: Yes.
Added in Layout :: ; Hey, young homie what you trippin' on, looking at life, like how did I get it wrong? Life's too short, gotta live it long, to my brothers and sisters, when will we get along? and/or Live life like I'm never gon' die, see we be fighting and fussing over nothing. So much destruction, looking like puppets, combusting like nothing, now listen - it takes education, to change your reputation, from bad to good, you're gettin' better now you're elevating. They be singing, family's hanging, everybody's chillin', not gonna stop this, living on the feeling. Man this is the real thing, tell me can you feel me, wait 'til they drop this, dancing on the ceiling.
Here are the images ::w | x | y | z | If you need more or different pictures, I am more than happy to provide them.
Important Texts :: Logan Dodger.
Before I go :: He is Dodger from Oliver and Company.
I'll pay you :: 70k + Tip.

I remember you did my Spike and it was fantastic; told you I'd be back. <3

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic

User ImageUser Imageoooooo As I ↷ watchyou leave, it's gettin'HARD TO

breathe ❛N this ain't* how it w - was suppose ✕:TO BE
xxx
( . . . while you're out chasin' all your dreams ) this
xxx
` Tell me WHERE DOES☂ THATLEAVEME

xxx
oo... WHAT ABOUT*THEPLANSTHAT ✖: YOU OOOLEFT BEHIND

the ➟ littleWHITE HOUSE by the railway line!

xxx
OOOOOOOOOTHE ONE WE PICKED UT
xxx
ooo "we even put the paymentdown
xxx
&& What ↷about*the ;promise that you made ●

Is this what you call tact? I swear you're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back so let's end this call, and end this conversation there's nothing worse... (that's right he said, that's right he said it) ((have another drink and drive yourself home)) I swear, you have no idea ((I hope there's ice on all the roads)) The jealousy that became me thinking (that's right he said) ((and you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt)) that you always had it way too easy ((and again when your head goes through the windshield)) Broken down in bars and bathrooms. All I did was what I had to. Don't believe me when I tell you it's just what anyone would do. Take the time to talk about it. Think a lot and live without it. Don't believe me when I tell you it's something unforgivable. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger!!! Best friends means you get what you deserve!!!

Is this what you call tact? I swear you're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back so let's end this call, and end this conversation there's nothing worse... (that's right he said, that's right he said it) ((have another drink and drive yourself home)) I swear, you have no idea ((I hope there's ice on all the roads)) The jealousy that became me thinking (that's right he said) ((and you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt)) that you always had it way too easy ((and again when your head goes through the windshield)) Broken down in bars and bathrooms. All I did was what I had to. Don't believe me when I tell you it's just what anyone would do. Take the time to talk about it. Think a lot and live without it. Don't believe me when I tell you it's something unforgivable. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger!!! Best friends means you get what you deserve!!!

To stay with me till your dying day
                                                        Said you'd never go away
                                                        Are they just things that people say

User ImageIn the Presence of ; ( person's name )
                                                        Current Whearabouts ; ( place )
                                                        The Outfit ; ( attire )
                                                        OoC ; ( ooc )
                                                        User Image

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxYou better grab a hold cuz now you KNOW You're Falling Apart

l: - - you thought these streets werexxxxxx paved in GOLD

xbut they're dirty and dark BEEN TO HELL
      I CAN show you the DEVIL!!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          xxxxxxxxxxxdown you fell can't hold yourself together
          xxxxSOUL TO SELL
          xxxxDOWN here you
      LIVE FOREVER

Often noted, left and lonely I've been trying to figure out where you stand So loosely, devoted Just know that I am marching in At last we're left alone These fights never end easy I taste sweat and you're nervous, I know I've seen what faces look like When they're staring you in the eye Kill the martyr, not the coward Cause in my veins this poison's handling Take your cover, it's never over This is your chance, don't turn your back on me. Take your cover, it's never over, it's never over Take your cover it's never over I'm coming back tonight Take your cover it's never over I'm coming back tonight For days listen as he tries to help, I'm dragged down the sharpest road, go home now (listen as he tries to help) go home now (down the sharpest road) go home now (listen as he tries to help) go home now Often noted, left and lonely I've been trying to figure out where you stand So loosely, devoted just know that i am marching in Kill the martyr, not the coward Cause in my veins this poison's handling Take your cover it's never over This is your chance, don't turn your back on me

Often noted, left and lonely I've been trying to figure out where you stand So loosely, devoted Just know that I am marching in At last we're left alone These fights never end easy I taste sweat and you're nervous, I know I've seen what faces look like When they're staring you in the eye Kill the martyr, not the coward Cause in my veins this poison's handling Take your cover, it's never over This is your chance, don't turn your back on me. Take your cover, it's never over, it's never over Take your cover it's never over I'm coming back tonight Take your cover it's never over I'm coming back tonight For days listen as he tries to help, I'm dragged down the sharpest road, go home now (listen as he tries to help) go home now (down the sharpest road) go home now (listen as he tries to help) go home now Often noted, left and lonely I've been trying to figure out where you stand So loosely, devoted just know that i am marching in Kill the martyr, not the coward Cause in my veins this poison's handling Take your cover it's never over This is your chance, don't turn your back on me

Welcome to a world where dreams become nightmares! ?

.:: Where :: where :: With :: with :: Feeling :: feeling :: Ooc :: ooc ::.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
IsuzuSouma
bloodied x x c a n d y
renjiismyfreeloader
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic

User Image
rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@renji;; No problem. And Mmkay [: sounds good with me~ Your graphics are the next on my list -nod-

@iggy;; Finished your boys and I'll be sure to mark down your thread order~~

@Isuzu;; You're very welcome!

@bloodied;; Hah yehp I remember you [: glad you liked it!! And sure I can make another layout for you. Hehe oh Jeremy Renner ~~
                                                        User Image
                                                        hehehe xD such a cute gif

I was perfectly happy killing myself but then you asked me to try,
                                                        and for the first time in my life it felt like someone actually gave a s**t,

and that person was worth trying for.
rajio_obake

Awesome sounds good! : D
username :: Jessbey
I would like to order :: Post Graphic please!!
Product Placement :: What ever flows best for you
For your paint bucket :: Dark Red, Red, Indigo.
Here are the images :: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 gif1 gif2 gif3 gif4 gif5 gif6
Important Texts :: Character name: Kenzi Sinclair Title: Red Riding Hood.
Before I go :: Have fun!!
I'll pay you :: 100k

username :: Jessbey
I would like to order :: Post Graphic Please!!
Product Placement :: Whatever flows best for you
For your paint bucket :: Green, Olive, Brown
Here are the images :: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 gif1 gif2 gif3 gif4 gif5 gif6 gif7
Important Texts :: Character Name: Dyson Queen. Character Title: The Beast!
Before I go :: Have fun!
I'll pay you :: 100k

Wicked Phantom

rajio_obake

Gotta love Jeremy Renner! I can't lie, I did my fangirl thing when he was in the Avengers and 28 Weeks Later. Oh man! That is an ADORABLE gif! I wants it! Ahaha. XD And, thanks, again. =] Can't wait to see what your brilliance comes up with this time.

Hygenic Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
username :: Rexsah
I would like to order :: Post Graphic
Product Placement :: Doesn't matter
For your paint bucket :: Primary: Blue Secondary: Yellow Tertiary: Red (like Superman colors)
Post Layout Format :: Yes
Added in Layout :: Lyrics: We R Who We R by Ke$ha
Here are the images :: Portfolio Use Whichever you want
Important Texts :: Dillon Reid
Before I go :: Kind of a musical/whimsical theme.
I'd like a section for Current Company, Mood, Outfit, and OOC added in at the bottom.

I would like to order :: Post Graphics
Product Placement :: Where ever you want. .
For your paint bucket :: Primary: Green Secondary: Black
Added in Layout :: Lyrics: Losing My Religion by REM
Here are the images :: Portfolio Use whichever you want.
Important Texts :: Royce McQueen
Before I go :: Don't really have much of a theme in mind, but kind of a laid back vibe. Maybe with stars. Same additions as above.

I would like to order :: Post Graphics
Product Placement :: Whatever your heart desires
For your paint bucket :: Primary: Purple Secondary: Gold Tertiary: Blue
Added in Layout :: Lyrics: Running From Lions by All Time Low
Here are the images :: Portfolio Use whichever you want
Important Texts :: Andrew Logan Hawthorne with some kind of emphasis on Logan, maybe a strike through the forst name?
Before I go :: A flashy vibe maybe with like sunbursts and lightning bolts. Same additions as the two above.
I'll pay you :: 115k for all three

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
renjiismyfreeloader

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff