Thankies ^^ heart

your welcome, i'm glad to help
Deilum
icedbleu
Deilum
sweatdrop

Thankies ^^ heart

blaugh ...Hey D!! as you always bump so much on my threads i guess i'm gonna draw your avatar...agree?? lol
icedbleu
Deilum
icedbleu
Deilum
sweatdrop

Thankies ^^ heart

blaugh ...Hey D!! as you always bump so much on my threads i guess i'm gonna draw your avatar...agree?? lol

sure if it will be no problem to you, but i will still pay you 3nodding
Awesome blaugh We should make a combined shop 3nodding I can make really good banners and I can get you samples if you need them. blaugh
something to post sweatdrop

As the blood begins to spill the Acolytes awaken From there slumber. One By one they gather around the circle of the Elements. Earth, Lighting, Fire, Water, Light, and Dark. Now that they all have Awaken the chanting begins. The sacrifice is brought to the center of the circle. The ritual of the Archaic Demons begins. A blade is pulled from it's case, a hole is pierced in to the body of the sacrfice to drain the blood out of the body like the essence of a child in a dark room. Then as the voices begin to get louder, the moon stars turns red as the blood on the blade. Soon the circle of elements pulsates with a dark force as the acolytes' power begins to return, a new age of Darkness begins...

~Deilum~
TheRealJesus
Awesome blaugh We should make a combined shop 3nodding I can make really good banners and I can get you samples if you need them. blaugh

Hmmmm...could be a good idea...lol...^^...could you send me a sample tho?? jst to check it...and urm...i think ive seen you banner somewhere else ??
sweatdrop .....
Deilum
sweatdrop .....

Hey D...could you post the "order form" to know what are your preferences on the drawing?? wink
icedbleu
Deilum
sweatdrop .....

Hey D...could you post the "order form" to know what are your preferences on the drawing?? wink

ok 3nodding
Gotta go pm me about my banners 3nodding

Looks very nice ^^...and i ussualy like having solo threads but meh...who cares...lol...wanna do the merge thing then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff