Thanks! It's great!
The Original Error
Leonaenae
The Original Error

Phew all done!
Hope you Like!

Thanks! It's great!

You are very welcome!!

Don't forget to save the images to your own server, just incase I end up moving things in photobucket around!

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

|| 鳥姫 ||

( "かわいた木枯らし そよそよと。 かわいた木の葉は ひらひらと。" )

Finals are done! Finals are done! Yay! More time for recording now. heart

( "相見える日を 待ちながら 刻を数え歩く。" )
Leonaenae

Thank you! I absolutely love love love it!! (: It's perfect, and thanks for that little instruction sheet thing for the mango examples. The divider is fine like it is, and I used the smaller size :]

One last thing, how do I make the banners and examples so they are links? Or is that what you meant by 'coding'? Hahaha (:. I'm clueless when it comes to all that.
Zynneste
Leonaenae

Thank you! I absolutely love love love it!! (: It's perfect, and thanks for that little instruction sheet thing for the mango examples. The divider is fine like it is, and I used the smaller size :]

One last thing, how do I make the banners and examples so they are links? Or is that what you meant by 'coding'? Hahaha (:. I'm clueless when it comes to all that.

Just fill in the different imagae links into the img part. For the Banners, and place the codes like I did there below is so people can just grab them easier.
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.72197683][img]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/Zynneste/Mango Dreams Shop/Banner1.png[/img][/url]

If you want to make the example smoothies to go to the artists DA, ETC, just do the same thing. Surround the img with the url for their page.

PS, I am only on today for a couple minutes. So if you have further questions shoot them at me. Sat when I am working on Toriki's stuff I shall code the thread to make sure everything is seamless and not disjointed for you to use.

ll Toriki ll
|| 鳥姫 ||

Finals are done! Finals are done! Yay! More time for recording now. heart

YAY!!!!
Ps, been working on some sketch designs at work, so will have it finished after work on Saturday <3
Leonaenae

Ah, okay, that makes sense about the image linking (:.
Thanks ^^
Zynneste
Leonaenae

Ah, okay, that makes sense about the image linking (:.
Thanks ^^

No Problem, I am really happy you like it!
I think this may be my best thread layout yet <3

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Heehee! Love how to do the sketches at work! I usually sketch things in class. xd
ll Toriki ll

User Image

Have not edited the words in yet, wanted to see what you thought of the colors/design <3

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Leonaenae

Nice! I like the pattern. 3nodding Can you maybe add a small gift box in one of the corners?
ll Toriki ll

Download the PSD file Here

User Image

I hope you Like!

Credits:
Present : ClipArt Turned into Brush
PaintShop Pro
Photoshop

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

|| 鳥姫 ||

Leonaenae

Like? I love it! Thank you so much! And thank you also for including a downloadable PSD version! It will helps out with editing the contest!

ll Toriki ll

YAY <3 I am really happy n_n
Thank you again for being so patient with me <3
Come Again!

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

|| 鳥姫 ||

Leonaenae

I wish your shop will open forever! I'd want to order from you over and over. gonk Now, if hogging an artist's talent to myself isn't a crime, I'd like to hire you as my personal graphic designer. ninja Then gain, other Gaians will kill me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces