Welcome to Gaia! ::

DaedaleanArt's Waifu

Ice-Cold Victory

User Image

Hello! Hello!!
                                                                              I am Miss Moments and I am would like to get some practice in before I actually open up a official shop. Oh and I am looking for a joint gfx shop that I could possibly join~

Rules
                                                                              • Don't Steal my crap! I will find you!
                                                                              • Be nice!
                                                                              • If I decline your order don't get mad.
                                                                              • I will do anything from thread layouts to post layouts!
                                                                              • BRIBE ME, AS IN YOU NAME YOUR PRICE

Auto Slot Items
                                                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So if you want to order something please fill this out!

[list][list]
                                                                              Photos: (I like a variety to work with)
                                                                              Palette:
                                                                              Lyrics/sayings/title: (If you use lyrics please link me to the song)
                                                                              Type of graphic: (L-shaped, banner, ect.)
                                                                              What is this for?:
                                                                              What I'm Offering:
                                                                              Look at this (adjective or whatever) I found!: show me something cool. Like a funny video or a neat article you found. IDK

GFX Samples

Coding Samples

DaedaleanArt's Waifu

Ice-Cold Victory

Most Recent GFX

User Image

DaedaleanArt's Waifu

Ice-Cold Victory

DaedaleanArt's Waifu

Ice-Cold Victory

moments after you

are you able to complete an order today?
just wondering before i fill out a form.
will bribe generously if you're able.

DaedaleanArt's Waifu

Ice-Cold Victory

tony moly

Yes I will be able to!!! o u o
moments after you

thank you for replying so promptly! whee heart

Photos: 1 2
      Palette: whatever colors fit the images
      Lyrics/sayings/title: --
      Type of graphic: thread layout + button (9 banners in total)
      k-beauty love ♥
      calender
      updates
      sales
      rules & mods
      links
      contests
      affiliates
      reserved
      What is this for?: a makeup thread
      What I'm Offering: this item
      Look at this (adjective or whatever) I found!: --

DaedaleanArt's Waifu

Ice-Cold Victory

tony moly

I'll get to work right away!!! O u O
moments after you
tony moly

I'll get to work right away!!! O u O

thank you so much!
i'll send the trade
4laugh

Benevolent Wolf

Photos: Alessandro Gassman 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
      Palette: purple, red, and dark gold (I was looking at Captain Hook for his design)
      Lyrics/sayings/title: David D. Vito (That is his name and could you use one of these fonts: Rapscallion or Black Flag )
      Type of graphic: whatever you think will work
      What is this for?: Roleplay
      What I'm Offering: 6bil
      Look at this (adjective or whatever) I found!: x

DaedaleanArt's Waifu

Ice-Cold Victory

tony moly

Question, what do you want on the calender post?? I'm having quite a hard time with it!

DaedaleanArt's Waifu

Ice-Cold Victory

Tiggerluvme

I'll get to work on it asap!
moments after you
tony moly

Question, what do you want on the calender post?? I'm having quite a hard time with it!

just the word calender on the banner
with the gfx
3nodding

DaedaleanArt's Waifu

Ice-Cold Victory

tony moly
moments after you
tony moly

with the gfx
3nodding

Oh so you don't need me to do the coding? Because I'm all done with the gfx otherwise
moments after you
tony moly
moments after you
tony moly

with the gfx
3nodding

Oh so you don't need me to do the coding? Because I'm all done with the gfx otherwise

just the gfx!
sorry i didn't specify ^^;
i didn't mean to waste your time!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out