Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robo_iBenny

User Image

User Image
Name: [Robo_iBenny]
Graphic Type: [post layout for my character Terry]
Payment: [I can pay up to 5 billion.]
Etc. : [Linky I'm not picky, just pick whatever pictures you wish. I'd like it to be L shaped. And slightly flashy. She's the child of Aphrodite.]

I really think it's too bright from what you were thinking of. I was thinking more of neon bright. I hope I haven't disappointed you. I can redo though. :C

User ImageUser Image

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Name:JanJiz
Graphic Type: I'm in need of a .gif banner for a game Im making for christmas its kind of a murder mystery game. You can have artistic freedom as far as colors. as for the gif i'd like to use this but moving slower http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2012/12/tumblr_mdee7qxvAn1qmyyhko1_500.gif Complementing photos are up to you, but it would be nice to get good ol' santa in there. Graphic needs to say "Murder Under the Mistletoe"
Christmas-y, with a bit of blood. It's for a guild, so if you are able to incorporate the acronym TVG in it, that would be cool. Not needed though. as for font something sans serif, large and thin lettering. If you want to add anything extravagent to the font, go for it. But please refrain from blockiness though, I like it to seem not restrained by those borders. Also if you could be conscious of page stretching. The last banner I had made with someone stretched the page and it made me sad i like length over height tho =) if you need a description on what the game is so you know the mood of the gif let me know!

Payment: Im not exactly sure what to pay because this is the first time I'm ordering something like this D: if you could let me know around how much you would charge for something like this? or if you could even do it XD
Etc. : The game will be starting soon so if it can be done quickly that would be amazing ^_^ let me know how long it would take if you accept my commission

Desirable Nerd

Mischievous Michael
Robo_iBenny

User Image

User Image
Etc. : [Linky I'm not picky, just pick whatever pictures you wish. I'd like it to be L shaped. And slightly flashy. She's the child of Aphrodite.]

I really think it's too bright from what you were thinking of. I was thinking more of neon bright. I hope I haven't disappointed you. I can redo though. :C

User ImageUser Image

User Image
I love it. c:

JanJiz
User Image
Graphic Type: I'm in need of a .gif banner for a game Im making for christmas its kind of a murder mystery game. You can have artistic freedom as far as colors. as for the gif i'd like to use this but moving slower http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2012/12/tumblr_mdee7qxvAn1qmyyhko1_500.gif Complementing photos are up to you, but it would be nice to get good ol' santa in there. Graphic needs to say "Murder Under the Mistletoe"
Christmas-y, with a bit of blood. It's for a guild, so if you are able to incorporate the acronym TVG in it, that would be cool. Not needed though. as for font something sans serif, large and thin lettering. If you want to add anything extravagent to the font, go for it. But please refrain from blockiness though, I like it to seem not restrained by those borders. Also if you could be conscious of page stretching. The last banner I had made with someone stretched the page and it made me sad i like length over height tho =) if you need a description on what the game is so you know the mood of the gif let me know!

Payment: Im not exactly sure what to pay because this is the first time I'm ordering something like this D: if you could let me know around how much you would charge for something like this? or if you could even do it XD
Etc. : The game will be starting soon so if it can be done quickly that would be amazing ^_^ let me know how long it would take if you accept my commission

ACCEPTED. I CAN FINISH IT IN THAN 3 DAYS OR LESS.
Robo_iBenny
Mischievous Michael
Robo_iBenny

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
I love it. c:

I'M REALLY GLAD YOU LIKED IT. C:

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mischievous Michael
JanJiz
User Image

I actually needed it done much sooner so i found someone earlier today and paid them extra to do a rush order to finish today, so I actually need to pull out from the commission I hope you didn't start it already D:
JanJiz
Mischievous Michael
JanJiz
User Image

I actually needed it done much sooner so i found someone earlier today and paid them extra to do a rush order to finish today, so I actually need to pull out from the commission I hope you didn't start it already D:

IT'S OKAY I UNDERSTAND. DON'T WORRY I HAVEN'T DONE IT YET.
Silver_Centurion
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion
Hi there! I really like your samples and I was wondering if I could buy a few things from you. Are you taking requests?

IT DEPENDS ON THE REQUEST. C:

Well I'd like a few images that match each other 3nodding . I have a charity and I'd like:
A banner for the top of the thread.
A bump image.
A reserved image.
A small banner to go in my signature.

I know it's quite a bit but I'm willing to pay extra if you get them how I like them! Do you have an estimate on how much all four might cost?

I AM PRETTY SURE I CAN DO ALL THAT AND I LET MY COSTUMERS DO THE PRICING.

Alrighty sounds good to me.

Now I'd like them all to match since they'll be for the same thread and I'd like them to be rose theme heavy. The anime stuff is neat but I'd rather it not be there. I'd prefer the colors be centered around red, gold, black and maybe pink with a fancy flair. Other than that I give you free artistic reign! My thread is called The Rose Garden.

If I really like them I'll pay a nice sum 3nodding . I'd also like to preview anything you finish or get halfway done with. Since they all need to match I don't want you to make all four and me end up hating them you know?

IS THIS ALRIGHT? I CAN VERY MUCH CHANGE EVERYTHING.
User Image

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
Name: actually an alpaca
Graphic Type: banner (like the kim jaeyeon one in the sample thread)
Payment: 1b? can add if necessary!
Etc. : you don't have to use all the images~! also, no due date, so take your time. c:
      Name: sayoko uzaki (please include this)
      Palette: [x]
      Font: [x]
      Bit of info on her: can be seen here!

also, i was wondering if i could place another order for the second character you see there, too?
      if not, that's totally alright! just making sure before i do so. c:
Mischievous Michael

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion
Hi there! I really like your samples and I was wondering if I could buy a few things from you. Are you taking requests?

IT DEPENDS ON THE REQUEST. C:

Well I'd like a few images that match each other 3nodding . I have a charity and I'd like:
A bump image.
A reserved image.

I know it's quite a bit but I'm willing to pay extra if you get them how I like them! Do you have an estimate on how much all four might cost?

Now I'd like them all to match since they'll be for the same thread and I'd like them to be rose theme heavy. The anime stuff is neat but I'd rather it not be there. I'd prefer the colors be centered around red, gold, black and maybe pink with a fancy flair. Other than that I give you free artistic reign! My thread is called The Rose Garden.

If I really like them I'll pay a nice sum 3nodding . I'd also like to preview anything you finish or get halfway done with. Since they all need to match I don't want you to make all four and me end up hating them you know?

User Image

I love the font but I don't like the skull. Can we just have some nice roses in a bouquet with some nice trimmings?
Silver_Centurion
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion

A bump image.
A reserved image.

User Image

I love the font but I don't like the skull. Can we just have some nice roses in a bouquet with some nice trimmings?

I AM DEEPLY SORRY TO SAY THAT I CANNOT FINISH THE COMMISSION BECAUSE OF MY HECTIC SCHEDULE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND I AM AGAIN VERY SORRY. IT'S KIND OF HELL WEEK IN SCHOOL. :C

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion
Mischievous Michael
Silver_Centurion

A bump image.
A reserved image.

User Image

I AM DEEPLY SORRY TO SAY THAT I CANNOT FINISH THE COMMISSION BECAUSE OF MY HECTIC SCHEDULE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND I AM AGAIN VERY SORRY. IT'S KIND OF HELL WEEK IN SCHOOL. :C

It's fine it happens. I was going to cancel anyway ^^'. Good luck with school!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff