Welcome to Gaia! ::

what did one upset zombie say to the other?

"stop please, this is too GRAVE for me!" 0.69565217391304 69.6% [ 32 ]
( / disgruntled sigh) 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81 82 > >>

Shirtless Citizen

FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

Ah, I understand.
            She does too. c:
            Which is why she has a minimum. She probably doesn't expect to get paid much more than the minimum (even though more is welcomed).

Jackie, if I'm totally wrong about this you can kill me in my sleep later ~

Aha, Im just assuming Jackie is the person who made this, and yeh your right. I read the thingy thingy its only a min but still... I feel like its too low.

Yeah, she is. Sorry. >___<
            I'm so used to calling her by her first name - I forget not everyone knows it.

I would love to have you as a graphic's customer...I'm so used to get low-balled with all of my graphics. DX
            Actually both Jackie(Zombii) and I are...

Are.... ? Together or both use to getting low bowled, there are so many contexts in which that can be taken.

Both used to getting low-balled.

Salty Pirate

D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

Ah, I understand.
            She does too. c:
            Which is why she has a minimum. She probably doesn't expect to get paid much more than the minimum (even though more is welcomed).

Jackie, if I'm totally wrong about this you can kill me in my sleep later ~

Aha, Im just assuming Jackie is the person who made this, and yeh your right. I read the thingy thingy its only a min but still... I feel like its too low.

Yeah, she is. Sorry. >___<
            I'm so used to calling her by her first name - I forget not everyone knows it.

I would love to have you as a graphic's customer...I'm so used to get low-balled with all of my graphics. DX
            Actually both Jackie(Zombii) and I are...

And lol, only reason I won't buy anything is cuz I have no idea what I want, Image wise. I know what I would buy if I had an image to use. lol.

Shirtless Citizen

FlawedLaw

Ohhh, I can understand that.
            I always have an impossible time trying to find images.
            Well, goodluck ! (:

Salty Pirate

D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

Ohhh, I can understand that.
            I always have an impossible time trying to find images.
            Well, goodluck ! (:

Thanks, sorry I logged off earlier. Also you said earlier you would love to have me as a customer, does that mean you have a thread or just do them for your friends? Im gonna buy something from this thread and then Ill be looking for some more banners and such ^-^

Shirtless Citizen

FlawedLaw

I don't have a shop right now.
            I'm the friend Zombii was talking about to have a co-owner graphics shop with(in the very first post)~
            I just am busy with school and soon to be busy with work. :c

Salty Pirate

D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

I'm the friend Zombii was talking about to have a co-owner graphics shop with(in the very first post)~

Ah, I thought she might have been talking about you. Good luck with school and all ^-^ Hopefully Ill still be around when you two do that co thread ^-^

Shirtless Citizen

FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

Ah, I thought she might have been talking about you. Good luck with school and all ^-^ Hopefully Ill still be around when you two do that co thread ^-^

Thank you! c:
            And I hope you are too ~

I'm just hoping by the time my second quarter of school starts I'll be better prepared and can time manage a bit better.

Salty Pirate

D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

Thank you! c:
            And I hope you are too ~

I'm just hoping by the time my second quarter of school starts I'll be better prepared and can time manage a bit better.

Yeh, I sucked with time managing when I was in school :c

Shirtless Citizen

FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

Thank you! c:
            And I hope you are too ~

I'm doing better at it than the first time I was in school...
            So I suppose that's a plus.
            But I go to a different school now, that has a project due every week. Like, full blown projects.
            It's just a bit difficult. :c

Salty Pirate

D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

Thank you! c:
            And I hope you are too ~

I'm doing better at it than the first time I was in school...
            So I suppose that's a plus.
            But I go to a different school now, that has a project due every week. Like, full blown projects.
            It's just a bit difficult. :c

Bleh I would hate that, i dropped out cuz I was pressured into a bad situation .... Not gonna go through i though, short and boring story. And I'm you'll look back and think, "Why cant life be this easy" lol.

Shirtless Citizen

FlawedLaw

ouch. i'm sorry you had to drop out :c
            and omg i wish life was easy. that would make everything so much better.
            i keep telling myself i'm going to find neverland...

Salty Pirate

D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

Its ok was my poor thinking that made it happen so I cant blame others.
Yeh... but even if you did find it... Would you take me? Im still young...sorta.... Im only 15... Can I still go? emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Citizen

FlawedLaw
D i n o - M o
FlawedLaw

Its ok was my poor thinking that made it happen so I cant blame others.
Yeh... but even if you did find it... Would you take me? Im still young...sorta.... Im only 15... Can I still go? emotion_kirakira

awh okay D:

Neverland was made for people around your age. So of course you can ! c:
            I'll just be the old person that never grew up.
            //is 20

Trash Witch

hellooo everyone~! emotion_kirakira

FlawedLaw
I have read all contents on the front page regarding samples, rules prices and all but there are a few things I wanna check User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Are your prices for real ? emotion_jawdrop

yes my prices are for real~
                      it might seem a tad low to you, but there are some people
                      who still want to pay 7k-10k per layout. x - x
                      buuut i also want to give everyone who wants
                      something from me a chance to get something~
                      of course, if people want to pay me more, that's
                      always welcome. c:

D i n o - M o

hello love~ = u =

Shirtless Citizen

ZOMBiiFiCATiON