My computer doesn't show GIF movement. 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
I'm just going to dance now. *dances* 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 12 ]
Polls should be GIFs. BECAUSE I LOVE POLLS! 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 >

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Sufjantine

I'm finally done! It took me over an hour, so normally I charge 40k or so for working on it more than an hour. I hope that's okay. If you feel I should get less gold for taking so long then that's fair. sweatdrop
LovelyAngelCutie
Sufjantine

I'm finally done! It took me over an hour, so normally I charge 40k or so for working on it more than an hour. I hope that's okay. If you feel I should get less gold for taking so long then that's fair. sweatdrop

Will 35k do? sweatdrop

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Sufjantine
LovelyAngelCutie
Sufjantine

Will 35k do? sweatdrop

Well here. You can decide if it's worth more. blaugh
If not, that's quite alright. User Image

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
LovelyAngelCutie
sweatdrop
I love your animations! I was wondering, do you have to have a tektek? Can you make an avie blend shifting to an art picture afterwards? Can you alter the gaia item? Are you able to animate wings? (Like Michael's wings?)

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Lolli-pop Psycho
LovelyAngelCutie
sweatdrop
I love your animations! I was wondering, do you have to have a tektek? Can you make an avie blend shifting to an art picture afterwards? Can you alter the gaia item? Are you able to animate wings? (Like Michael's wings?)

Sorry for taking so long to respond, I just moved to a new house and things have been really hectic lately. Yes I can likely do most of that. What excatly did you have in mind?

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
LovelyAngelCutie
Lolli-pop Psycho
LovelyAngelCutie
sweatdrop

Sorry for taking so long to respond, I just moved to a new house and things have been really hectic lately. Yes I can likely do most of that. What excatly did you have in mind?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blood dripping from the dagger, and perhaps a few tiny rainbow 'sparkle' effect?

User Image
Though I would like a few rainbow highlights in the wings. To have it blend into this picture.
Angel Kitten

Do you think you can do this? I've seen someone else do the shift from avie to picture before. But the angel kitten avie, is altered. Smaller nose, bluer eyes, collar is actually 2 different gaia items at once, and the kandi kitten ears made white with blue highlights instead of gray.

Loli on the other hand, her's is normal tektek.
LovelyAngelCutie
Hello, I had a question about something you might or might not be able to create. I was wanting my avie standing holding a weenie dog, like she can scratch her ear and give her a kiss, while the weenie dog's little tail wags and looks really happy.

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie
Hello, I had a question about something you might or might not be able to create. I was wanting my avie standing holding a weenie dog, like she can scratch her ear and give her a kiss, while the weenie dog's little tail wags and looks really happy.

I apologize for the long wait. I have moved into a new house and have been really distracted since. If you still want me to make you a GIF, all I need is some type of reference for the items you want animated. :]

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Lolli-pop Psycho
LovelyAngelCutie
Lolli-pop Psycho
LovelyAngelCutie
sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blood dripping from the dagger, and perhaps a few tiny rainbow 'sparkle' effect?

User Image
Though I would like a few rainbow highlights in the wings. To have it blend into this picture.
Angel Kitten

Do you think you can do this? I've seen someone else do the shift from avie to picture before. But the angel kitten avie, is altered. Smaller nose, bluer eyes, collar is actually 2 different gaia items at once, and the kandi kitten ears made white with blue highlights instead of gray.

Loli on the other hand, her's is normal tektek.

I'm really sorry for the long wait! The new house has still been a mess and been really distracting still. Do you still want a GIF, if so, which one do you want?
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie

I apologize for the long wait. I have moved into a new house and have been really distracted since. If you still want me to make you a GIF, all I need is some type of reference for the items you want animated. :]
No worries, I know the hell you have to go through to move x_x. Lol Yes I would love for you to be able to do it. Here are my references Here :3 Take your time, I'm in no hurry. Just let me know how much it will be. :3

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie

No worries, I know the hell you have to go through to move x_x. Lol Yes I would love for you to be able to do it. Here are my references Here :3 Take your time, I'm in no hurry. Just let me know how much it will be. :3

Thank for understanding. 3nodding
So, wait, you want me to make that photo of the dog into pixels for your Avatar to hold?
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie

So, wait, you want me to make that photo of the dog into pixels for your Avatar to hold?
Yes if you can that is what I was picturing. Will you be able to do that?

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie

I'm not sure. I normally only animate items already given to me or images that I found myself (such as the fire and bullet for Zydonyk: User Image) and made them smaller. I've never really made my own pixel images from scratch. :/
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie

I'm not sure. I normally only animate items already given to me or images that I found myself (such as the fire and bullet for Zydonyk: User Image) and made them smaller. I've never really made my own pixel images from scratch. :/

Okay, well maybe I'll try to think of something different. I'll let you know. :3 Thanks.

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie
Saori Synmatsu
LovelyAngelCutie

Okay, well maybe I'll try to think of something different. I'll let you know. :3 Thanks.

Okie dokies. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces