Welcome to Gaia! ::

a bump for good luck :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: MoccaBunny
Type: genuine
Colors: I use ColourLovers too! xDD
Little Bluey
palette ver.:
Yochi Piku
or
just black,greys,and whites.
or or!
there's something in the additional information you should see c:
Images Nothing really Dx Can you just use pretty patterns and brushes,textures that will make it look kind of modern? I don't really have any images to add.....
Sections: About me,Wish list,Comments and Media: Not the box multimedia but a button instead? The Play/Pause button please?
Special Sections: One that says Notes and another I can edit for later please?
Custom patch: yes
Style: cute,modern,compact,sweet
What you don't like: equiplist,details,too bright colors,[neon],depressing stuff,dark themes
Would you like add/trade/msg/ignore button? Yes;change the titles to: [if you can please]
Add = Me + You
Trade = The Switch
Message = What's the Scoop?
Ignore = Fine,Leave me alone
Any additional information? Can you put MoccaBunny at the Bottom? And instead put REPLAY at the top? [p.s:: If you like you change things to go with this:: REPLAY by SHINee I would love if you made a theme like this song! But no pictures,just like colors and patterns and stuff. I don't really want pictures of SHINee [no matter how much I like them xD ] or the girl in the video. ]
I would be happy if it was cute! You can do whatever you think would make it look nice! Oh and please not too plain!
AND um......GO SUPER JUNIOR! [/a superjunior fan girl] xDDDD

~MoccaBunny

Name: I3on I3on (This is a surprise gift for my bestie :D)
Type: tinylove
Colors: #82A6DE, #BCCDE9, #DAE2ED, and #DCE7F8.
Images 1 2 3 AND if you find any other pics to match pics 1 and 2, that would be great. ;3 ooh and you can put clouds in there. c:
Sections: About & Wishlist
Custom patch: No
Style: Cute.
What you don't like: Nothing.
Would you like add/trade/msg/ignore button? Yes
Any additional information? This is a themed profile of Miki from Vocaloids. My bestie loves Miki. c:

~Ariadnee

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hey everyone I'm back wee...

Btw, I failed. The finals were SO UNSOLVABLE. sweatdrop

My order has been updated!

and.. aw poor Moopa!!! I'm scared about my finals anyway. Plus I'm a senior so it's kinda hard!
heart

Take your time. biggrin

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Thanks guys, btw nakigahara, where do you live?
The lessons here are rather harder than the other countries. Which is another reason why I HATE my current country.

Anyways, I was wondering why there are so many orders, I've just realized actually I haven't announced that the slots are full sweatdrop
I must cancel my order. sad Sorry. I am having someone else do the profile for me.

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Wow. You should've told me before I start doing the design. I've finished about 50% of the design. sad I'm sorry but that's kinda unfair.
Oh! I didn't know I was first! Okay, then continue with the design. I will still purchase it. smile

Can I change the pics or did you already put them in? No biggie if I can't.

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I've put it on it, but if you'd like me to change it, it's okay. Just post the url, I can change the image easily.
Abandoned Arcades

Name: Abandoned Arcades
Type: cuddling
Colors: Black, White, Gray, with Blue/Green/Orange, your choice.
Images I would like to wait for some commissions to finish, but in the mean time: [x], [x], [x]
Sections: About Me, Wishlist, Comments
Special Sections: Media
Custom patch: N
Style: I like retro-ey colors, like a rave type of deal. I know it is just black and white and gray, plus whatever color you want, but I like poppy stuff. I put music lyrics later on, so if you could incorporate them in the background and wherever, that would be awesome.
What you don't like: I like anything smile
Would you like add/trade/msg/ignore button? Y
Any additional information? Lyrics to be incorporated: Hold Me Down by Motion City Soundtrack
If you want to wait for the arts, I will wait a little bit and then order again later.
Oh, and if you could put the artists names in some sort of (c) somewhere, haha. I will give those to you if you accept.

Will you PM me when you start so I can confirm the pictures?

~Abandoned Arcades

Ok. Instead of [x], I would like [x], instead. I know it is a different size, so if you find it really difficult to change, then you don't have to. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff