Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicked Demigod

Hello!

I'm Shotgun Sallie, and I'm an avid roleplay. I'm in need of some character post graphics for a few characters. Truthfully, I guess I'm a wee bit of a lazy bum because I don't want to hunt through the countless threads and all that. I find it frustrating, because I like things to be simple and straightforward.

Here is what I'm looking for:
- L-Shaped Graphics are my favorite, but I'm not strict on that.
- Someone who can make me a graphic with a gif (I love gifs, and I really want them).
- I'm not sure of a ballpark amount that one typically spends on these, but I guess I should say I have about 10-25bil on about fourish graphics. I don't know how much these things really are worth, so if I'm off the mark, please politely let me know.

Do you want my gold for a graphic? Please fill out the form and post in in this thread!
Please do not just link your shop. Please fill out the form with the information. I really don't wish to look through other threads as I mentioned previously. Thank you.

[quote="Shotgun Sallie"]
[b]Hi, please call me:[/b] Your preferred name
[b]Here are my samples:[/b] Please link this (I have sigs disabled, so don't tell me to click there please hehe. c: )
[b]My price range:[/b] Put your preferred pricing here
[b]Time frame:[/b] Please give an approximate time frame in which you could make my graphic.
[/quote]

Well folks, that's all I've got. I hope some of you will be interested and able to help me out!

Thanks in advanced!
-Sallie
4laugh

Wicked Demigod

Wicked Demigod

Salty Sleuth

Shotgun Sallie

My shop is here! c: I can't do gifs but L-shapes happen to be a preference of mine. (The other person in my shop DOES do gifs but her prices are steeper than mine.)

le dorc's Wife

Original Millionaire

I'm part of a shop and I do gifs,
but if you put them as part of a main picture, everything will be grainy.
That's the downside to gifs.
Shotgun Sallie

Hi, please call me: Val
Here are my samples:
BADABING
(just opened a temp shop)
My price range: A description of that will be in the link above
Time frame: A description of that will also be in the link above xD

Omnipresent Hunter

9,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Shotgun Sallie

Hi, please call me: Windscimitars or Wind
Here are my samples: Latest samples are on the last page
My price range: 5 bil+ for the whole batch of graphics
Time frame: Depending on how complex the graphics you want them to be. Most likely, I can pound out all four graphics by the end of this week

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff