Blinkies! =D Blink...blink blink. 0.52808988764045 52.8% [ 47 ]
Cherries!! They're so cuuute and yuuumy! 0.47191011235955 47.2% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

User Image

Wow 2ks alot. eek

User Image
User Image
Especially for a donation. Now if somebody just had 2k on an account then that's not much at all. Buahaha. 405k until my angelic pendant! xD
User Image

I thought you were going for winged anklets? sweatdrop

User Image
User Image
I am... but I'm not sure if me and my friend are questing for them anymore because he rarely even uses them. We were going to share them if we didn't buy him another set. And at first I wanted my own pair, but then I realized how much neither of us used them too often so I think we'll just share the one pair. So for now, I'm questing the angelic pendant but I'll keep my questing status on the anklets.
User Image

Oh I see. :3

User Image
User Image
Yeah... it's kind of confusing but eh. Oh well.
User Image

Well at least you have 20k. biggrin

User Image
User Image
Uh huh! n.n I'm glad that I've been getting some orders in the shop too. It really does help out.
User Image

Yeah it looks like it. whee

User Image
User Image
I was thinking about the new gold system... and I was thinking about SeaSquall's banning. Then I came to the conclusion that they may have made polls not worth much gold because people were creating changing poll threads and the admins thought that they were botting, and such... well, they still can but there'd be no point now since you don't get 10g for every poll.
User Image

Yeah I know. I dont earn gold as fast cause of it. For a quest like mine..You need to earn gold fast, cause since its a expensive donation item, in raises in 100 thousands, not 1k. sweatdrop

User Image
User Image
Yeah, I know what you mean except the items I'm going for don't raise that dramatically. Though they do rise enough to make it frustrating.
User Image

Yeah cause they are really good items. sweatdrop I wish I joined gaia earlier. sweatdrop

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas